Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 171. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
if everything here is working fine, kore can reach nice price.
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Activity: 728
WOW!!!! I can't wait the VoIp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I actually like the idea of staking a certain amount of coins for the calls that are not free, It will secure the network and maybe instead of a reward,  just free minutes per month or so.

yes this is a really good ide, can someone pls tell me when is the release, how many hours left

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8827784

so 22:00 CET, thanks
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I actually like the idea of staking a certain amount of coins for the calls that are not free, It will secure the network and maybe instead of a reward,  just free minutes per month or so.

yes this is a really good ide, can someone pls tell me when is the release, how many hours left

21:00 UTC
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8827784
I actually like the idea of staking a certain amount of coins for the calls that are not free, It will secure the network and maybe instead of a reward,  just free minutes per month or so.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
So from what I see , we will be able to "skype" from a kore wallet to another kore wallet user and pay for talk services with korecoin? and cheaper than skype, Wow, count me in!

KORE ALPHA Release tonight will be KORE Address to Address calls, Full ANON and free.

So why I need kore when its free to call?

The calls made from wallet to wallet is free.  The larger market (calling someone without a KoreCoin wallet) will cost KoreCoins.  If Eurbids is successful, then we have a real service that will create a demand for KoreCoins.
Activity: 132
So from what I see , we will be able to "skype" from a kore wallet to another kore wallet user and pay for talk services with korecoin? and cheaper than skype, Wow, count me in!

KORE ALPHA Release tonight will be KORE Address to Address calls, Full ANON and free.

To support the network. My understanding is if you stake "x" amount of kore you are able to make and receive calls.

when is the release in how many hours left?
Activity: 732

Activity: 236
and how much cost the calls?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

KORE BETA release on October 1st will be Traditional calls phone number to phone number
at an undetermined cost through a payment card and much cheaper than Skype.

BETA will also have Full ANON ADDRESS to ADDRESS VIDEO Calls for free.
Personally It does not matter IF we ever get the Video calls.
The ANON chat and phone calls are enough.
Activity: 147
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
The waiting is agonizing  Grin

I am prediciting not much price action until right before release of the VoIP client, but major accumulation has taken place around 30ksat in the last 36 hours so that's a good sign.

If it all goes smoothly and the anon VoIP works as intended even 100k is way too low a price for KORE, KORE will be the coin with actual solid functionality instead of promises and vapor like so many other coins.

Eurbids if you are reading this, there are a lot of people betting on your magic  Smiley This will be a defining moment, it's so exciting.

Good luck community, to the moon!

Whatever the price does is not important right now.
As long as any bugs get worked out in next few days or week KORE is worth .01 BTC.

I agree, short time price is just a stagnant indication of market appreciation, volume is a much more reliable factor. I am holding and for sure wont sell at 100k
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

I am prediciting not much price action until right before release of the VoIP client, but major accumulation has taken place around 30ksat in the last 36 hours so that's a good sign.

If it all goes smoothly and the anon VoIP works as intended even 100k is way too low a price for KORE, KORE will be the coin with actual solid functionality instead of promises and vapor like so many other coins.

Eurbids if you are reading this, there are a lot of people betting on your magic  Smiley This will be a defining moment, it's so exciting.

Whatever the price does is not important right now.
As long as any bugs get worked out in next few days or week KORE is worth .01 BTC.
Activity: 126
Is Kore the only coin with VOIP integrated in the wallet?
What are the strong points of Korecoin?
Activity: 910
Merit: 503

Activity: 644
for the last two days someone has been accumulating kore at 30K

I wonder what will happen in a few hours
Jump to: