Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 172. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Apologies.
Read it wrong I guess...
 Tongue

Actually I like Pala's time frame:
TODAY!

No worries, time zones and naming conventions can cause misunderstandings at the best of times.

It just means it's an hour earlier (than 22:00 GMT)
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

UTC = GMT, my friend
 Smiley

(No, Eurbids did not say 21:00UTC converted into GMT was 22:00GMT, he said 21:00UTC converted into GMT was 22:00GMT+01)
If there's any newer info then please correct me, though that's the Dev's last message.

at what time will it be released on monday ( Berlin time please) ?

21:00 UTC means 22:00 GMT+1 Berlin or 23:00 GMT+1 + DST  Smiley

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It blows me away, that we have the best coin out there, an their are people quibbling about XST and its SMS feature. While where about ready to offer VOiP. Where like a sleeping giant waiting be woken up. Its exciting, by this time tomorrow we will be hearing nothing but talk about KoreCoin. There are people out there saying where a shit coin, this should be fun to watch.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Please create a countdown

+1

And an andorid app for the wallet that doesn't require the whole wallet and can make voip calls.

In the OP the DEV has a plan.
First things first though.

Never underestimate what the determination of one person can do to change the world
for throughout history that's exactly how the world has changed.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/world-clock/
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
Please create a countdown

+1

And an andorid app for the wallet that doesn't require the whole wallet and can make voip calls.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 644
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

★  KORE - RELEASE SCHEDULE  ★

9-15-2014
★ VoIP ALPHA Version: ANON KORE Address to Address Chat and Phone Calls.
BETA: To include ANON KORE Address to Address Video Calls.
Released in Evening, 21:00UTC  ★ DEV available for Tech. Support.
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_GL4.aspx

Stay Tuned.
About a half day to go till History is Made.
You can give me a call to test it out.
 Wink

when all of this is up and running i expect this coin to be around .015 - .02

have dumped all of my other coins to buy more kore, if not, i'm poor and no more alts for me heheh

I've been sitting here for the last couple of hours, in shock at how ground breaking this coin is. I dumped all my other coins and went full in. Is this for REAL? Will you be able to actually talk voice to voice with this coin? I must be dreaming, this doesn't seem real is it? Tongue Huh Grin Lips sealed

have dumped all of my other coins to buy more kore, if not, i'm poor and no more alts for me heheh

I've been sitting here for the last couple of hours, in shock at how ground breaking this coin is. I dumped all my other coins and went full in. Is this for REAL? Will you be able to actually talk voice to voice with this coin? I must be dreaming, this doesn't seem real is it? Tongue Huh Grin Lips sealed
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

An old quote months old from the DEV:

"Don't worry. I'm not here for destroy the coin. I'm here for save it and give a long and profitable future to it Wink

No problem for me if community don't trust me and want to use an escrow. It's rightful. I will continue to work on this coin anyway."

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
From the looks of it, with the buy support growing and growing, and the big unveiling of the VOIP still a day away, KORE might very easily surpass 50k satoshi in the next 12 hours or so.

BTW - What's the exact time tomorrow that the announcement is being made?

22:00 GMT

GMT Calculator:

KORE could triple or more easy.
IF the Anon chat and phone works even with some bugs
it's worth .01BTC because it will then have Intrinsic/Inherent Value.

0.01 mikemike you sure, seems to me far to cheap to be

the 1st Cryptowallet with VOIP Calling and video calling to follow within 2 weeks

I agree KORE is and will be worth more than .01BTC.
My consideration is right out of the gate it's worth .01 for starters
till the word gets out to the General Public (which it will in a surprising big way).
 Smiley

I still don't think many of those Invested in KORE have considered how utterly groundbreaking
KORE ANON Chat and Phone is and are treating KORE like just another Speculative
trade or play with the latest supposed Innovation that never gets implemented and will
quite possibly regret selling their KORE at anything near these numbers.
I don't blame them for this fear and lack of trust that's prevalent these days.

When KORE ANON Chat/Phone Calls is proven to work it's really going to get interesting
as KORE and it's DEV will make history.
To say the least I'm Excited what this will mean for ALL the other Innovations
made known and those held tightly may have near certain success.
 Smiley

FORBES ARTICLE:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericjackson/2012/07/22/its-terrifying-and-sickening-that-microsoft-can-now-listen-in-on-all-my-skype-calls

"There is a huge opportunity for big and small Web/mobile
companies to champion true user privacy. I’m willing to
bet that a huge proportion of users would opt for it if
truly given the choice
in a clear and open manner,
instead of having the choice hidden from their view.
This latest back-door changing of the rules
by Microsoft is truly terrifying – and sickening."
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
For the feature developments it would be nice to not only focus kore as a coin.. instead of promoting it like a top tech VOIP client.. where normal people who arent involved in crypto can easily buy coins "credits" on the kore homepage.

There would be also a modern gui necessary which looks should be easy to handle.. like skype..

What do you guys think?

I understand and agree the general Idea and how critically useful for every citizen simple
KORE ANON Chat and Phone calls is to have on every Computer and Cell phone by Default.

That it be something so normal and natural you don't even think twice about doing.
That there be up to three options where it's loaded as a Communication service with a specific choice.
The option to have either it be installed as a Communication platform that by default
loads a wallet that stakes or does not stake only for the function to operate the Communication option.

The Second option of the Communication platform WITH option of Fully Functional Wallet as a side feature.

The Third to have the KORE Wallet be the main feature with the Option to use the Communication Software
which is what we will now have.
My gut is that the DEV has already considered all these options but has to start here.

Maybe even a need to consider a Minimal Balance in that Wallet/Software/Communication option so it supports the Network.
Maybe do this in the early days so the Decentralized Network gets fully supported.
Maybe 1,000 KORE or 100 KORE for starters and as the Network gets widely adopted
it could be dropped to .15  or .03 KORE since at the moment there are only 1.5 Million KORE.

I already have presented similar ideas and will present any
others Ideas to Eurbids the DEV after the ALPHA release
since right now he's very busy. This will be one of the first Topics we will discuss.
This has been the reason for the Moderated Clean Thread and Coin
so it could be adopted by the general public.
The KORE Team has always considered KORE could and would be adopted widely.
It's been the goal from these small beginnings.
 Smiley

KORE STRONG!

Activity: 206
For the feature developments it would be nice to not only focus kore as a coin.. instead of promoting it like a top tech VOIP client.. where normal people who arent involved in crypto can easily buy coins "credits" on the kore homepage.

There would be also a modern gui necessary which looks should be easy to handle.. like skype..

What do you guys think?
Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
From the looks of it, with the buy support growing and growing, and the big unveiling of the VOIP still a day away, KORE might very easily surpass 50k satoshi in the next 12 hours or so.

BTW - What's the exact time tomorrow that the announcement is being made?

22:00 GMT

GMT Calculator:

KORE could triple or more easy.
IF the Anon chat and phone works even with some bugs
it's worth .01BTC because it will then have Intrinsic/Inherent Value.

0.01 mikemike you sure, seems to me far to cheap to be

the 1st Cryptowallet with VOIP Calling and video calling to follow within 2 weeks
Jump to: