Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 18. (Read 372306 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Impressive how kore is still active! How are you able to do that?

working his butt off behind the scenes
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Okay not sure what the hell is going on with this coin but I know that after the wallet started working on bittrex and my desktop yesterday I sent 386.79777800 kore from bittrex to my wallet. It hit my wallet and was showing as unconfirmed - TxId: 2fe515f8790994f5ae3a610921d158e15d5dfdde02c241317c5a69c6e28d535e
When I got up today it was still unconfirmed so I closed the wallet and restarted to sync it. When it started it 7 hours ago it was still show my tx as unconfirmed but now it is still syncing (last block 11 hours ago) but my tx has disappeared and my coins are just gone! all the other tx show in history tab but the last one is just gone- TxId: 2fe515f8790994f5ae3a610921d158e15d5dfdde02c241317c5a69c6e28d535e
Please help me!!

This old KORE wallet is buggy to say the least.
Rest assured your coins will show eventually and if they don't I will make good for them.
Try now but also when the chain is moving better enter "repairwallet" in the console.
Keep your wallet staking 24/7 if possible.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Impressive how kore is still active! How are you able to do that?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Okay not sure what the hell is going on with this coin but I know that after the wallet started working on bittrex and my desktop yesterday I sent 386.79777800 kore from bittrex to my wallet. It hit my wallet and was showing as unconfirmed - TxId: 2fe515f8790994f5ae3a610921d158e15d5dfdde02c241317c5a69c6e28d535e
When I got up today it was still unconfirmed so I closed the wallet and restarted to sync it. When it started it 7 hours ago it was still show my tx as unconfirmed but now it is still syncing (last block 11 hours ago) but my tx has disappeared and my coins are just gone! all the other tx show in history tab but the last one is just gone- TxId: 2fe515f8790994f5ae3a610921d158e15d5dfdde02c241317c5a69c6e28d535e
Please help me!!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Whats going on with the blockchain? Is it dead?

Not at all.
This old KORE wallet gets stuck from time to time.
This problem does not exist in the new wallet.
Leave it staking 24/7 if you could and you will receive all the stakes you are supposed to.
Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully it won't be too much longer.

MikeMike

The Bittrex wallets says "The last block update occurred 2746 minutes ago" and my desktop wallet has been hung up on block 411069 from about the same time. It has been over a day! I could not stake now if I wanted to, and I do want to!
Update, it is working now just in last couple of min so if you did something it worked!

It is unfortunate we all have to deal with this from time to time.
Rest assured it frees up as long as we all keep the wallet staking.
The more that stake the less time it hangs.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 Smiley

Not at all.
Leave it staking 24/7 if you could and you will receive all the stakes you are supposed to.

MikeMike

The Bittrex wallets says "The last block update occurred 2746 minutes ago" and my desktop wallet has been hung up on block 411069 from about the same time. It has been over a day! I could not stake now if I wanted to, and I do want to!
Update, it is working now just in last couple of min so if you did something it worked!

Not at all.

MikeMike

Not at all.

MikeMike

My problem is the wallet on Bittrex as well as my wallet not working in over a day. Also is there a working block explorer? None of the links I have found to block explorer to check tx work. I can't stake if I can't get coins to my wallet!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Not at all.

MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
A complete escrow release to MikeMike has been requested, and received 2 of the 3 approvals required for release.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Finally obtained access to the old Korecoin Twitter Account.
Still trying to access Farcebook and Reddit.

https://twitter.com/NewKoreCoin

MikeMike

gotta say that NewKoreCoin doesnt sound that good...  Tongue Tongue
having new in the name, doesnt presage anything good
@Kore4.0 is available?

since i wasnt, neither I am, good for naming, can we make a litlle 48h contest for twitter naming?

I did not create this account and dont do social media so dont know if I can change the name or do I have to create a new account?

i think i'm the one who created  Tongue
been checking and nop, it's not possible to change it...
maybe you should create a new one, a use the old one to promote the new one...

donot compare yourself at low level nothing is made for someone special and nothing is useless so be optimistic at every step.
Huh

Definitely a language barrier.
If they think it is important enough to clarify their statement they will.
Activity: 42

Finally obtained access to the old Korecoin Twitter Account.
Still trying to access Farcebook and Reddit.

https://twitter.com/NewKoreCoin

MikeMike

gotta say that NewKoreCoin doesnt sound that good...  Tongue Tongue
having new in the name, doesnt presage anything good
@Kore4.0 is available?

since i wasnt, neither I am, good for naming, can we make a litlle 48h contest for twitter naming?

I did not create this account and dont do social media so dont know if I can change the name or do I have to create a new account?

i think i'm the one who created  Tongue
been checking and nop, it's not possible to change it...
maybe you should create a new one, a use the old one to promote the new one...

donot compare yourself at low level nothing is made for someone special and nothing is useless so be optimistic at every step.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

NOTICE TO THE KORE COMMUNITY

I promised the new OP page for KORECoin will be posted by the end of the weekend.
It might be in our best interests to delay that a couple days or more if required and I will explain why.
I am in talks with an incredible Developer I have contracted work for and they are "of our sort".
Actually the person in my estimation is a genius and we all would be forever indebted
if we can work out something that is acceptable to them.
They are being paid by me personally and if we can work this out and they come through,
I am asking the Community step forward and gather up a nice tip for them.
I give you my word, you will not be disappointed.  Smiley

MikeMike

dont worry MM, good things take time  Wink

We are ironing things out with the Coder and it looks to be a collaboration will be able to be negotiated.
 Smiley
Sorry, things take time specially when across the globe...

No worries, Can't wait to see what's too come!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

I promised the new OP page for KORECoin will be posted by the end of the weekend.
It might be in our best interests to delay that a couple days or more if required and I will explain why.
I am in talks with an incredible Developer I have contracted work for and they are "of our sort".
Actually the person in my estimation is a genius and we all would be forever indebted
if we can work out something that is acceptable to them.
They are being paid by me personally and if we can work this out and they come through,
I am asking the Community step forward and gather up a nice tip for them.
I give you my word, you will not be disappointed.  Smiley

MikeMike

dont worry MM, good things take time  Wink

We are ironing things out with the Coder and it looks to be a collaboration will be able to be negotiated.
 Smiley
Sorry, things take time specially when across the globe...
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

snipped...

MikeMike
This need to get published on our official Twitter Account, or not?
Much more activity is needed on our Twitter Account, we have 1007 followers guys that's huge! Cool
And whats about the logo is it planed to change it or are we happy with the old one?
Imo it doen not look much professionell. Roll Eyes

IF anyone could handle the Social Media for KORE WE need YOU!

We gained access to the Twitter account but sorry, I'm terrible at Social Media.
We are locked out of our farcebook account and most likely our reddit account too since
I dont have the personal info to verify the farcebook account so we might need to create a new one.
This is why I am apprehensive in giving out the full creds to anyone again.
Shame because I did not want to create any transition accounts.
People could still post to the farcebook account till we move it.

To clarify:
This is the move to the new OP page to prep for the coming release.
We completed the entire OP page months ago for that release but this is the move
in preparation for it so I dont want to use it and am making up
a new "transition OP page" till that release which means I need to redo the graphics a bit and the road map.
The logo can remain the same.
I agree we need to inform the followers the sleeping giant,
is hearing the faint whisper of the morning birds.

I'd be more than happy to help out on the Social Media side of things!

You're Hired!
 Smiley

Thanks and catch you in discord for the particulars.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

snipped...

MikeMike
This need to get published on our official Twitter Account, or not?
Much more activity is needed on our Twitter Account, we have 1007 followers guys that's huge! Cool
And whats about the logo is it planed to change it or are we happy with the old one?
Imo it doen not look much professionell. Roll Eyes

IF anyone could handle the Social Media for KORE WE need YOU!

We gained access to the Twitter account but sorry, I'm terrible at Social Media.
We are locked out of our farcebook account and most likely our reddit account too since
I dont have the personal info to verify the farcebook account so we might need to create a new one.
This is why I am apprehensive in giving out the full creds to anyone again.
Shame because I did not want to create any transition accounts.
People could still post to the farcebook account till we move it.

To clarify:
This is the move to the new OP page to prep for the coming release.
We completed the entire OP page months ago for that release but this is the move
in preparation for it so I dont want to use it and am making up
a new "transition OP page" till that release which means I need to redo the graphics a bit and the road map.
The logo can remain the same.
I agree we need to inform the followers the sleeping giant,
is hearing the faint whisper of the morning birds.

I'd be more than happy to help out on the Social Media side of things!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

We made a decision months ago on the mining type and Algo for the new KORE release.
Times have changed and if there are compelling arguments you may have
for either PoS/PoW or a combination of the two please speak you mind.
Also if you have a suggested mining algo in existence you had ideas on some changes to make to it let us know.
OR even an idea on a new algo, then PM me about it.

We have a limited window to alter what we had originally decided upon.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Please visit our Slack like chat on Discord
which allows for Voice and Video
so we upgraded.

https://discord.gg/y8nzzju

Cheers!
 Wink

MikeMike

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Whoever is running this old wallet KORE could you please upgrade to the current version.
If there are any others on old wallets please upgrade.
The network is being affected by their use.

xjmdb3rrlp5mjsor.onion    72200    KoreCoin v2.2 | Eurbids:2.2.0

up

hope it realizes soon
Pages:
Jump to: