Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 22. (Read 372306 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
I appreciated the regular updates from MM to let people know what is happening
and keep the thread alive for people who may wonder.

I continue to believe in this project... just waiting for more sellers to let the price
goes down a bit LOL!

continue pushing MM!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
sorry guys are we going to be delete from bittrex tomorrow?

I sure hope not since I asked them to work with us till we have the meeting.
Crowetic also did a few days ago.
Problem is I think the delisting process is automated so they would need to take all our coins out from that automated system which I am sure could be done.
Send them a ticket not to delist...
MM

ticket open
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

I sure hope not since I asked them to work with us till we have the meeting.
Crowetic also did a few days ago.
Problem is I think the delisting process is automated so they would need to take all our coins out from that automated system which I am sure could be done.
Send them a ticket not to delist...
MM
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
I want to ask whether, these threads provide a bounty for everyone ?? Smiley

yes, your bounty is that MM continues to see community interest thus fueling his desire to keep pushing.  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I want to ask whether, these threads provide a bounty for everyone ?? Smiley
legendary
I love uncertainty. Thanks to those who are selling Kore @ sub 3k sats, i'm eating them up  Grin

Kore is a great project with a very limited number of units and we have MikeMike pushing forward.

Have faith, buy on the dips and STAKE!

Oh, check Vior as well, MikeMike has taken over that project as well(which is great as the projects has similar goals). It might be a good idea to pick up 100k + for the future.

thanks,
john
legendary
Have richie from trex take a look

Blockchain working fine!

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hi all

does anyone have the source code for the windows wallet? I would like to try and compile it in linux. thanks.

That would be awesome, thanks!  Smiley

https://github.com/KoreTeam/KoreCoin

See your PM.

MM
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
This market will be removed on Friday, October 14th 2016. The blockchain is no longer operational. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].

Is trex run by garden gnomes?

blockchain no longer operational?

stacking asap guys!!!

The KORE chain had always gets stuck and then frees up. The new wallet will not have this problem.
Bittrex had been made aware of this months ago and I asked them to take it off the automated broken chain delisting program
and for these last few months it seems to have been off it.

What I do not understand is just when we are lining up a meeting with Bill from Bittrex to validate our coins/projects we are now threatened with increased volume
and seemingly KORE being put back on their automated broken chain program.
I will again contact them immediately about this.

Please do likewise.

MM
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
This market will be removed on Friday, October 14th 2016. The blockchain is no longer operational. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].

blockchain no longer operational?

stacking asap guys!!!
legendary

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
To the Community,

I lined up a meeting with Bill at Bittrex to discuss all our coins, projects and their listings on Bittrex.
We asked them to sign our NDA and Bill asked us to send it to them.
I just heard back from Bill the other day and he mentioned Bittrex will only sign their Mutually protective NDA and sent me a copy.
I sent it to Crowetic and most likely a Lawyer will look it over prior to our signing it.
Most likely it will be another week or two before Crowetic and/or I will be able to setup this meeting...

I am still away and might be yet for another 1 to 2 weeks and it has been tough to
align meetings etc while away and I informed Bittrex of this and asked them to postpone any delistings till we have our meeting
filling them in and reassuring them these are legit coins/projects that will have their tech released in the future.
It is unfortunate Bittrex new policy is even making it harder for Teams with legit coins/projects
that keep things under wraps and have dealt with much difficulty including these threats of delisting.
We do hope that we will be able to setup an arrangement that will be reasonable and just.
For the hundreds of scam coins that had been listed on Bittrex we at least have a few of ours that
are legitimate.
IF you would like Bittrex to work with us on all our projects/coins you could let them know.
KORE, VIOR, XQN, GLOBE.

Sincerely,
MikeMike
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi all

does anyone have the source code for the windows wallet? I would like to try and compile it in linux. thanks.

Also please stake your wallets Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi all

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Hey guys,
bittrex changing their rules again...

14days with a volume of 0.3btc average

I don't see the rules on Kore page: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KORE
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hey guys,
bittrex changing their rules again...

14days with a volume of 0.3btc average

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★