Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 193. (Read 372334 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Can anybody explain why is this being pumped on Bittrex?

Stupid people!!

4 Days away from the first new tech and less than a month away from newer tech. Kore is about to become the new standard that everyone else follows. This is not a pump this is a mad dash to not miss out on something very exciting.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

Stupid people!!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Breaking News
-----------------

- New website near to ready and will online on the next days.

- VoIP will be release on 15/09 in ALPHA version. ALPHA don't have a VIDEO feature. VIDEO will be in BETA version, and will release 1st October.

- PoBA in devel, Will release the 1st October. This feature going to fork the net, you will must to update the client.

All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked.

This is amazing!!!

PoBanon

I've think very much for find a good solution for give a REAL anonymous to the users, and all ideas that I've find around the forum it's only words.
The truth is that you never can hide the transactions because your coins can exists only in two situation... first if you have mined it, two if you have receive it from another user that have received too or have mined it.

If you going to delete/hide the transactions, coins simple don't exist anymore in chain. Of course you can encrypt it and give to the wallet the keys for uncrypt and read it. But if the wallet can uncrypt and read the encrypt TXs, all can do the same, and your anonymous feature going to be unuseless.

It's PoB based. PoB means Proof of Burn, is working when people send coins to a special address, this coins going to be destroy, and user take back a block with the same amount plus a interest. Usually PoB working with the same address that have send.

Now my solution. User that want to hide the sources of his coins, simple send coins to special Kore address, select the address where want to receive the new coins, and wait a random number of blocks. After this he going to receive the same coins burned, like he have mined it. New address, generation, no history of this coins, totaly anonymous.

The old coins going to be stored in the special and unspendable address and subtracted from the total coins.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Lets get ready on our rockets  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey guys can the dev contact moolah to add KORE to the new mintpal?

+10000000000000

I'm sure Eurbids is on top of it.
 Wink
Activity: 206
Hey guys can the dev contact moolah to add KORE to the new mintpal?
The next Step is get Korecoin on bitcoinwisdom! Smiley
Nice to see korecoin every day closer to its value 1korecoin = 1bitcoins   Tongue Grin Cheesy

A VoiP Phone built into the wallet for calls and video calls by directing the call directly to the address
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
someone please fud i need cheap coins

You can buy cheap coins right now. Tomorrow you will regret if not.  Wink

i know but its a waiting game too. i believe someone said october 1st that is a distance away. action should start 2 weeks before the date also we need more detail, graphics

Breaking News
-----------------

- BlockExplorer down due to maintenance and fix errata data on the richlist. Back online soon.

- New website near to ready and will online on the next days.

- VoIP will be release on 15/09 in ALPHA version. ALPHA don't have a VIDEO feature. VIDEO will be in BETA version, and will release 1st October.

- PoBA in devel, Will release the 1st October. This feature going to fork the net, you will must to update the client.

Jump to: