Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 189. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
★★ KRE ★★

MAKING CRYPTOCURRENCY HISTORY

★★ KRE ★★
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
KRE
Solving More Than Reliable Currency

~ PoBA, ToR, Anon VoIP/Skype, KORE Debit Card ~

Absolute Genius!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
KRE
Solving More Than Reliable Currency

~ PoBA, ToR, Anon VoIP/Skype, KORE Debit Card ~

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
i understand but i can't to transfer on other wallet because all my coins are in stake mode Tongue i imported the privkey in a new wallet but i have the same problem

Keep in mind that when you set an amount to reserve, it does not stop staking 'right away'.  You will need to wait a couple of blocks before the coins 'un-stake'.  Sometimes the network takes a while to generate blocks (if the overall number of people staking is low) in which case you may have to be patient.  As the adoption of KoreCoin increases and more people stake coins, so will block generation speed increase.

You can also try rebooting your computer for possible faster results.
i understand but i can't to transfer on other wallet because all my coins are in stake mode Tongue i imported the privkey in a new wallet but i have the same problem

Keep in mind that when you set an amount to reserve, it does not stop staking 'right away'.  You will need to wait a couple of blocks before the coins 'un-stake'.  Sometimes the network takes a while to generate blocks (if the overall number of people staking is low) in which case you may have to be patient.  As the adoption of KoreCoin increases and more people stake coins, so will block generation speed increase.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

★  KORE NEWS 9/06/2014  ★
NOTE: Article is incorrect. ALPHA WILL HAVE VOICE.

http://www.korecoin.org/

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/korecoin-to-release-voip-poba-features-soon

Have a Great Weekend Everybody!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
The Kore network is spreading worldwide!

http://www.korecoin.org/

★  WHY USE KORE VoIP and PoBA:  ★

Have a PRIVATE Chat, Conversation or Video Call?
Use the KORE Address to Address Feature providing
you the Security and Confidence of 100%
ANONYMOUS Non and Never Traceable Phone calls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAMiudVXQ0w

http://www.itworld.com/mobile-wireless/434462/secure-phones-find-17-cell-towers-unknown-origin

Ever Wonder Why Microsoft paid $8.5 billion for Skype?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericjackson/2012/07/22/its-terrifying-and-sickening-that-microsoft-can-now-listen-in-on-all-my-skype-calls

"There is a huge opportunity for big and small Web/mobile
companies to champion true user privacy.  I’m willing to
bet that a huge proportion of users would opt for it if
truly given the choice in a clear and open manner,
instead of having the choice hidden from their view.

This latest back-door changing of the rules
by Microsoft is truly terrifying – and sickening."

COSTS: Free Address to Address.
Regular calls are a charge yet to be determined.
Much Cheaper than Skype.
FYI-DEV has much experience as well as
connections in the VoIP market.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
VoIP voice integration devel it's already done and ready for release. I've must to choose one date and I've choose the 15 september.

ONE WEEK!!!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
so my question on this is what will the cost for a call  per minute or a chat via korephone ??

More cheap of Skype is sure. Skype is crazy  Wink

Oh jesus.

Are you Kidding Me?
This is Incredible!

Mr. Gates is making arrangement with Eurbids, after he's known about that Korecoin VoIP is cheaper than skype services.

so my question on this is what will the cost for a call  per minute or a chat via korephone ??

Oh jesus.

Are you Kidding Me?
This is Incredible!

Activity: 280

legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

Did you go to the settings and reserve the amount of coins you want to send?
i'm trying right now
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
so my question on this is what will the cost for a call  per minute or a chat via korephone ??

Free Address to Address.
Regular calls are a charge yet to be determined.
Makes sense they will be competitive.
FYI-DEV has much experience in the VoIP market as well as connections.
Activity: 658
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Did you go to the settings and reserve the amount of coins you want to send?
legendary
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
All my korecoin  are in stake mode for more than 25 days, i'm using 2.2 v wallet. What can i do?

25 days ago the net was forked, maybe you was in the wrong network. Try to delete all (except your wallet.dat file) from the data folder and re-synch from the scratch. If after it you not lucky, try to export your privkey in a new wallet.
doesn't work, some problem

Have you try to re-synch and to export/import your private key in a new wallet ?
yep, and I have the same problem..

But wallet is synched ? we are at 289833 blocks
the wallet is synched , i'm on right network , blocks are ok , i'll try on other computer .. let's see whats happen
I had a similar issue a while back and I had to transfer all my coins in the one wallet to a new wallet. Once I did that, all was fine.
legendary
All my korecoin  are in stake mode for more than 25 days, i'm using 2.2 v wallet. What can i do?

25 days ago the net was forked, maybe you was in the wrong network. Try to delete all (except your wallet.dat file) from the data folder and re-synch from the scratch. If after it you not lucky, try to export your privkey in a new wallet.
doesn't work, some problem

Have you try to re-synch and to export/import your private key in a new wallet ?
yep, and I have the same problem..

But wallet is synched ? we are at 289833 blocks
the wallet is synched , i'm on right network , blocks are ok , i'll try on other computer .. let's see whats happen
Jump to: