Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 79. (Read 372334 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
★  INTRODUCING  ★

★  PROOF OF CODE  ★

Far Far away in another Time Zone Where Privacy,
Confidentiality and Respect for Personal Rights
and Freedoms are Valiantly fought for.

This Righteous Endeavor, Dedication
and Struggle lasting many months
is now ready for the world to see.

Presenting: Preview OS v 0.1
Proof of working Code
for, The KorePhone.

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
News on the Teleco Sector:

yesterday, the first video call was completed with Viorcoin wallet. A solution was applied to the deps conflict. I will release the video wallet by the end of the week /early next week depends on how fast I fix the sync problem then release a new video wallet after stress testing.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Vote KORE on bter!
https://bter.com/voting#KORE

We've seen posts for weeks about the Chinese KORECOIN Group and Meetings.
This is where they can be found.

Download the QQ/群 Community APP:
http://www.imqq.com/#download

Enter Code for KORECOIN/中国社区 Group:

BitcoinTalk Chinese KORECOIN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8606256
Thanks to fox19891989 running the Thread
Thanks to xzh16888, Splatters and others
who are active in the Chinese and other Communities!

Welcome to our Chinese KORE Community found on the QQ app.
 Smiley

With this speed of voting it will take a lot of time. Can you pay for enter on this exchange ?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Vote KORE on bter!
https://bter.com/voting#KORE

http://i.imgur.com/VkpDY0n.png

We've seen posts for weeks about the Chinese KORECOIN Group and Meetings.
This is where they can be found.

Download the QQ/群 Community APP:
http://www.imqq.com/#download

Enter Code for KORECOIN/中国社区 Group:

BitcoinTalk Chinese KORECOIN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8606256
Thanks to fox19891989 running the Thread
Thanks to xzh16888, Splatters and others
who are active in the Chinese and other Communities!

Welcome to our Chinese KORE Community found on the QQ app.
 Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Looks like Commissioner Gordon used the KorePhone.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

OT,  Well Kind of.

Why We Must Fight for Free Information | Aaron Swartz’ Legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9-YCegl224
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

SUPPORT the KORE NETWORK - STAKE YOUR COINS

All's needed is a tiny portion of coins staking at all times.
 Smiley

PoS Coins require "Staking" to process transactions
through the blockchain and keeping it from getting stuck.
Once it gets stuck it requires patience till it frees up.

Everyone that's not staking - Support the Network/KORE
by downloading the wallet, create an address, deposit
some KORE and Keeping the wallet open/staking.
It will begin to stake after the coins mature
which could take hours so be patient...
IF the blockchain get's stuck OR Not syncing leave it open.
You will receive all payouts when everything catches up.
 Wink
NOTES:
A-Each Address in the Wallet has a max. Stake Capacity of 50K coins.
B-Every time you deposit coins they go through the Maturing stage.
C-Set aside coins in Settings Tab to send.
D-IF you have not staked before it's very simple. give it a try.

★ Thanks for your diligence in supporting KORE!
We await exciting times ahead.
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
How cute, you and Paula can't take me serious and don't trust me. The only 2 left here and always take offence to any questions from anyone. You automatically go on the defensive and start fighting with anyone with concerns. Ive been around since the beginning and I will ask whatever questions I have. You can handle it like children if you want. It just shows others what to expect from this team. I will be quiet for a while because its obvious you have no real answers but if I have another concern I'll voice it.

Stop your lies and leave please.
I'd rather you sell out and be gone.

But he does have some good points , you obviously want him gone , then buy his coins at 15-20K sat and don`t tell him to cash out at a loss ,
make him a good offer he can`t refuse   Smiley

then he will be happy and you will since he wont be here anymore .

I never said all his questions were wrong.
He's a liar and decidedly corrupt and disruptive for his own purposes.
Anyone in their right mind would not be asking simple questions
the way he is IF they have a sincere desire for the coins betterment.
Especially IF they had 70k...
Like he says.
He simply does not care and IF he truly does not care
then he can sell.

Why would anyone "Reward" such behavior?! Huh

most of the people don`t care about any of their coins they hold , the main goal is to make profit nothing else matters

he is probably frustrated about the price and the value of his investment , I remember people were talking about the price of 100K when the beta wallet comes out , maybe he put a lot of money in it because of that and now it seems he wont make any profit soon or he can`t even break even.

I would not call it reward more likely getting rid of him , otherwise expect his posts for the next few months .

I mined about 15k kore in 4 hours, but put in about 2 btc on the rise and continue to put money in now as I think it will go somewhere assuming the dev don't disappear. With that said there is a lot of trash and lack of communications between the team. The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing. I would like the calling and tor feature built in and a platform where kore is used to make calls wherever. I am here for the tech, not to make money.  My complaints are clear in my other messages. If you see it as FUD then so be it. Paula is documented doing the same thing for NMC and XPM and others. He/She was screaming "Cheap" coins a year ago when nmc was $12. The history is they are the ones to make money and will not tell anyone how it really is. I have been asked to PM concerns and not use the forum. I am here to question if necessary and praise if necessary. right now i am questioning. Call me out as FUD idc but im not going anywhere.

you can do whatever you want , post your opinion about the coin and other stuff ,

but sometimes if you question the dev, the team and the future of their coin you will be called a troll or fudder , that`s how it is on this forum .

I`m not judging you or calling you anything , you have concerns about your investment like everyone else .
Reading both your posts has now become an enjoyable daily farcical near Comic Strip like Occurrence.

that`s great , at least someone is having fun
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
How cute, you and Paula can't take me serious and don't trust me. The only 2 left here and always take offence to any questions from anyone. You automatically go on the defensive and start fighting with anyone with concerns. Ive been around since the beginning and I will ask whatever questions I have. You can handle it like children if you want. It just shows others what to expect from this team. I will be quiet for a while because its obvious you have no real answers but if I have another concern I'll voice it.

But he does have some good points , you obviously want him gone , then buy his coins at 15-20K sat and don`t tell him to cash out at a loss ,

Like he says.
then he can sell.

most of the people don`t care about any of their coins they hold , the main goal is to make profit nothing else matters

he is probably frustrated about the price and the value of his investment , I remember people were talking about the price of 100K when the beta wallet comes out , maybe he put a lot of money in it because of that and now it seems he wont make any profit soon or he can`t even break even.

I would not call it reward more likely getting rid of him , otherwise expect his posts for the next few months .

I mined about 15k kore in 4 hours, but put in about 2 btc on the rise and continue to put money in now as I think it will go somewhere assuming the dev don't disappear. With that said there is a lot of trash and lack of communications between the team. The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing. I would like the calling and tor feature built in and a platform where kore is used to make calls wherever. I am here for the tech, not to make money.  My complaints are clear in my other messages. If you see it as FUD then so be it. Paula is documented doing the same thing for NMC and XPM and others. He/She was screaming "Cheap" coins a year ago when nmc was $12. The history is they are the ones to make money and will not tell anyone how it really is. I have been asked to PM concerns and not use the forum. I am here to question if necessary and praise if necessary. right now i am questioning. Call me out as FUD idc but im not going anywhere.

you can do whatever you want , post your opinion about the coin and other stuff ,

but sometimes if you question the dev, the team and the future of their coin you will be called a troll or fudder , that`s how it is on this forum .

I`m not judging you or calling you anything , you have concerns about your investment like everyone else .
Reading both your posts has now become an enjoyable daily farcical near Comic Strip like Occurrence.

Like he says.
then he can sell.

I mined about 15k kore in 4 hours, but put in about 2 btc on the rise and continue to put money in now as I think it will go somewhere assuming the dev don't disappear. With that said there is a lot of trash and lack of communications between the team. The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing. I would like the calling and tor feature built in and a platform where kore is used to make calls wherever. I am here for the tech, not to make money.  My complaints are clear in my other messages. If you see it as FUD then so be it. Paula is documented doing the same thing for NMC and XPM and others. He/She was screaming "Cheap" coins a year ago when nmc was $12. The history is they are the ones to make money and will not tell anyone how it really is. I have been asked to PM concerns and not use the forum. I am here to question if necessary and praise if necessary. right now i am questioning. Call me out as FUD idc but im not going anywhere.

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Kore Dev is legit though I will say that.  mike and paula are questionable and in my opinion are not good for kore and are the main cause for any real fud.

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Like he says.
then he can sell.

I mined about 15k kore in 4 hours, but put in about 2 btc on the rise and continue to put money in now as I think it will go somewhere assuming the dev don't disappear. With that said there is a lot of trash and lack of communications between the team. The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing. I would like the calling and tor feature built in and a platform where kore is used to make calls wherever. I am here for the tech, not to make money.  My complaints are clear in my other messages. If you see it as FUD then so be it. Paula is documented doing the same thing for NMC and XPM and others. He/She was screaming "Cheap" coins a year ago when nmc was $12. The history is they are the ones to make money and will not tell anyone how it really is. I have been asked to PM concerns and not use the forum. I am here to question if necessary and praise if necessary. right now i am questioning. Call me out as FUD idc but im not going anywhere.
Activity: 728
Remember to stake! Maybe will reach 50 connections tonight!  Tongue
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Like he says.
then he can sell.

You can decide to believe his BS and I do not prescribe to your logic in this situation.

a lot of people when they lose money on some coin they start to self destruct , they wont cash out and leave they just want it to crash even more so they could drag other people into it ,the best way to deal with this kind of people is to ignore them and their comments and posts ,
and eventually they will leave by themselves .

There's now enough BS on record they will never be able to escape.

Like he says.
then he can sell.

You can decide to believe his BS and I do not prescribe to your logic in this situation.

a lot of people when they lose money on some coin they start to self destruct , they wont cash out and leave they just want it to crash even more so they could drag other people into it ,the best way to deal with this kind of people is to ignore them and their comments and posts ,
and eventually they will leave by themselves .
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Like he says.
then he can sell.

Nor do they deserve any sympathy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Stop feeding TROLL

You right, but I cannot don't answer when I read rubbish like this.

It is hard sometimes but necessary. Anyway there are always this kind of guys in all coins, even if you do miracles.
Pages:
Jump to: