Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 80. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
How cute, you and Paula can't take me serious and don't trust me. The only 2 left here and always take offence to any questions from anyone. You automatically go on the defensive and start fighting with anyone with concerns. Ive been around since the beginning and I will ask whatever questions I have. You can handle it like children if you want. It just shows others what to expect from this team. I will be quiet for a while because its obvious you have no real answers but if I have another concern I'll voice it.

Stop your lies and leave please.
I'd rather you sell out and be gone.

But he does have some good points , you obviously want him gone , then buy his coins at 15-20K sat and don`t tell him to cash out at a loss ,
make him a good offer he can`t refuse   Smiley

then he will be happy and you will since he wont be here anymore .

I never said all his questions were wrong.
He's a liar and decidedly corrupt and disruptive for his own purposes.
Anyone in their right mind would not be asking simple questions
the way he is IF they have a sincere desire for the coins betterment.
Especially IF they had 70k...
Like he says.
He simply does not care and IF he truly does not care
then he can sell.

Why would anyone "Reward" such behavior?! Huh

most of the people don`t care about any of their coins they hold , the main goal is to make profit nothing else matters

he is probably frustrated about the price and the value of his investment , I remember people were talking about the price of 100K when the beta wallet comes out , maybe he put a lot of money in it because of that and now it seems he wont make any profit soon or he can`t even break even.

I would not call it reward more likely getting rid of him , otherwise expect his posts for the next few months .
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
How cute, you and Paula can't take me serious and don't trust me. The only 2 left here and always take offence to any questions from anyone. You automatically go on the defensive and start fighting with anyone with concerns. Ive been around since the beginning and I will ask whatever questions I have. You can handle it like children if you want. It just shows others what to expect from this team. I will be quiet for a while because its obvious you have no real answers but if I have another concern I'll voice it.

But he does have some good points , you obviously want him gone , then buy his coins at 15-20K sat and don`t tell him to cash out at a loss ,
make him a good offer he can`t refuse   Smiley

I never said all his questions were wrong.
He's a liar and decidedly corrupt and disruptive for his own purposes.
Anyone in their right mind would not be asking simple questions
the way he is IF they have a sincere desire for the coins betterment.
Especially IF they had 70k...
Like he says.
He simply does not care and IF he truly does not care
then he can sell.

Why would anyone "Reward" such behavior?! Huh
Activity: 644

make him a good offer he can`t refuse   Smiley

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Could anyone put some spreadsheets together for the Escrow accounts
and a few others.

Please PM
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

★ ! "Richard Stallman Talks About Ubuntu"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP8CNp-vksc

★ NEW! "Feds conducting mass cellphone surveillance from planes"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzUeo8dFCh8

★ NEW! "Noam Chomsky (2014) "Edward Snowden and NSA"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxS572Yo-_0

Have a PRIVATE Chat, Conversation or Video Call?
Use the KORE Address to Address Feature providing
you the Security and Confidence of 100%
ANONYMOUS Non and Never Traceable Phone calls.

★  "Find Out Whether This Unkillable Tracker Is On Your Smartphone"
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/10/28/find-out-whether-this-privacy-killing-super-cookie-is-on-your-phone/?partner=yahootix

★  "Google in Bed with State Dept"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTV_Vz-Ur2M

★  "Are fake cell towers stealing your info?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAMiudVXQ0w
http://www.itworld.com/mobile-wireless/434462/secure-phones-find-17-cell-towers-unknown-origin

★  "Listening to ‘Whisper’: Social media app found to track users"  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kjT-bxNHo8

★  "Privacy should be upheld, otherwise it will lead to totalitarianism"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNFKZG0M9DQ

★  "Ever Wonder Why Microsoft paid $8.5 billion for Skype?"
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericjackson/2012/07/22/its-terrifying-and-sickening-that-microsoft-can-now-listen-in-on-all-my-skype-calls

"There is a huge opportunity for big and small Web/mobile
companies to champion true user privacy.  I’m willing to
bet that a huge proportion of users would opt for it if
truly given the choice in a clear and open manner,
instead of having the choice hidden from their view.

This latest back-door changing of the rules
by Microsoft is truly terrifying – and sickening."

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
@mymoneyman
sooo you want your money back man??  Cheesy Cheesy
just kidding, now seriously.... who da fuck cares about money???  Cheesy Cheesy
I wouldn't mind to at least keep the Kore I have acquired. It should transfer over 1:1.  If not then Kore 2.0 is already dead.

Hey boy, stop your mind. Don't think about something that it's not your business. Don't worry and trust to your Dev.  Cool
+1

You're garbage
You're losing the entire community.
You say one thing and do another every day. So is it not 1 Kore = 1 Kore anymore?
You continue to talk about something that you have not understand. And continue to FUD in a coin's thread that you have already sell and not have interesting anymore.
You mix words of two different context. I hope a light in your dark soon.

I have north of 70,000 Kore at the moment. I have no reason to have an opinion if I had nothing here. Asking a question is not fud. Not receiving an answer to said question is FUD. I doubt I'm the only one with that concern.
snipped...

Do you actually honestly truly think anyone takes you seriously anymore?!
I could see New Ones lurking that might fall for your fud
AND that's the ONLY reason I and most-likely others even post
a reply to your BS since you take things out of context and
focus on half of the facts given twisting them to your endeavors.
(this in no way means every single question was fud)
Seriously...
You've lost every bit of trust, respect and consideration for what you
coyly claim as legitimate concern and reasons to post.
You've left here a number of times.

Don't come back!
 Kiss

As for your 70k Coins,
PLEASE SELL THEM ALL AT ONCE.
Think about it!
You can leave here and actually bring smiles on
the faces of many buyers!
Go ahead and DO IT!
Crash Kore down to 1k Satoshi.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Most Sincerely,

MM

In ALL Earnest, This One's For YOU:

I have no reason to have an opinion if I had nothing here. Asking a question is not fud.

@mymoneyman

sooo you want your money back man??  Cheesy Cheesy

just kidding, now seriously.... who da fuck cares about money???  Cheesy Cheesy

I wouldn't mind to at least keep the Kore I have acquired. It should transfer over 1:1.  If not then Kore 2.0 is already dead.

Hey boy, stop your mind. Don't think about something that it's not your business. Don't worry and trust to your Dev.  Cool

+1

You're garbageYou say one thing and do another every day. So is it not 1 Kore = 1 Kore anymore?

Stay relax, dev has a plan.

Equivalence works based on the new price. Isnt important if will not be 1=1, there will be others factors that will determine the new price.

Rather, this new structure guarantee the bagholder's initial investiment with a new long term model.

It will start over the blockchain, but will honor the old bagholder. All address balances will be added on the block1, but not 1:1. Kore3 will start with a more big price and I will look for equipoise the value.
@mymoneyman

I wouldn't mind to at least keep the Kore I have acquired. It should transfer over 1:1.  If not then Kore 2.0 is already dead.

Hey boy, stop your mind. Don't think about something that it's not your business. Don't worry and trust to your Dev.  Cool

+1

You're garbage
You say one thing and do another every day. So is it not 1 Kore = 1 Kore anymore?

You continue to talk about something that you have not understand. And continue to FUD in a coin's thread that you have already sell and not have interesting anymore.

I have north of 70,000 Kore at the moment. I have no reason to have an opinion if I had nothing here. Asking a question is not fud. Not receiving an answer to said question is FUD. I doubt I'm the only one with that concern.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Stop feeding TROLL

You right, but I cannot don't answer when I read rubbish like this.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
@mymoneyman

+1

You're garbage

Stop feeding TROLL
@mymoneyman

+1

You're garbage

@mymoneyman

+1

You're garbage
@mymoneyman

@mymoneyman

Vote KORE on bter!
https://bter.com/voting#KORE

4300!!  Cheesy

We've seen posts for weeks about the Chinese KORECOIN Group and Meetings.
This is where they can be found.

Download the QQ/群 Community APP:
http://www.imqq.com/#download

Enter Code for KORECOIN/中国社区 Group:

BitcoinTalk Chinese KORECOIN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8606256
Thanks to fox19891989 running the Thread
Thanks to xzh16888, Splatters and others
who are active in the Chinese and other Communities!

Welcome to our Chinese KORE Community found on the QQ app.
 Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: