Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 86. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Maybe you could just tell us now before you lose any more of your supporters?

Question: Is the audio encrypted before it is sent thru the Tor Network? Details?

There are still the real supporters. Maybe you talk about speculators.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

it's funny. I've not to show you nothing. I'm not here to sell something... and I don't have interesting about the coin value. If you trust to this coin you welcome, if you don't trust, happy to see you going to another place.

Ask to XC, VPN, VIOR, SDC and many more coins to show their closed codes. Kore VoIP code will continue to be closed. But... you don't need to look the code for understand it, you can find many tools for check and sniff your network traffic.

how about a whitepaper?

It's enough white ?  Cheesy

Seriously, you will have news very soon, be patient  Wink

Maybe you could just tell us now before you lose any more of your supporters?

Question:
1. Is the audio encrypted before it is sent thru the Tor Network? Details?
2. Will u ever release a whitepaper or open-source this code? Yes or No please

And your paper has been crumpled so now has shades of gray Cheesy
p/p/s Can we please have a hiatus for 24 hours from posting any KORE PR/Marketing posts so that we might have an actual, real discussion in this thread about a) the korevoip tech and b)how to grow the Kore community?

Couldn't do it could you Pala? Jesus.

thanks
First technical Q: Is the blcokchain stuck on a block?

I don't see it's stucked. It's slowly, because people move coins on bittrex and stop to stake. It's not first time that happened and we cannot control it.

thnaks
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

it's funny. I've not to show you nothing. I'm not here to sell something... and I don't have interesting about the coin value. If you trust to this coin you welcome, if you don't trust, happy to see you going to another place.

Ask to XC, VPN, VIOR, SDC and many more coins to show their closed codes. Kore VoIP code will continue to be closed. But... you don't need to look the code for understand it, you can find many tools for check and sniff your network traffic.

how about a whitepaper?

It's enough white ?  Cheesy

Seriously, you will have news very soon, be patient  Wink

how about a whitepaper?

I don't see it's stucked. It's slowly, because people move coins on bittrex and stop to stake. It's not first time that happened and we cannot control it.

Be part of the KoreTeam. Communication between KoreTeam and KoreDev. Just that. Work together

We are two different identity, autonomy and with two different final visions.
I don't know what you want from me. Sometimes you earn, sometimes you lost, it's a part of your speculation game. If you don't like it, change job.

I've already release the first and most feature for a crypto-wallet that we have see in the last two years. If people are crazy it's not a my problem.

Perhaps people are skeptical about your claims. Perhaps you are right.

Perhaps you should release a whitepaper and open-source/have an audit of the code.

Perhaps you are throwing pearls to swine.

If you are angry, righteously indignant and puzzled as to why KoreVOIP is not being adopted then prove your work and your method.

Clearly you are not releasing a new wallet anytime soon. Whitpaper the KoreVOIP architecture so as others might recognise the achievement.

"the first and most feature for a crypto-wallet that we have see in the last two years"

Show me/us.

?

or not.

YES. I know it works. But how can we be sure it is anon? Even if you're a nice guy nobody can be expected to take your word for it.

As far as giving me career advice? Or casting accusations of "crazy"?  Angry
Then a retort including the phrase "don't give up the day job" might be in order

And if everybody in the community becomes crazy then perhaps it is just a little bit your problem.

Best of Luck.
I mean it . Maybe you are a huge genius who created the best wallet in the last two years. How sad it would be if history forgot about it.

Dammit. Anon VOIP is a massive f**king deal!

R we anon? Is TOR safe? R we susceptible to MITM attacks? Is the voice data encrypted? How is it encrypted?

blah blah balh

there is no convo in this thread just f**ing posters with ads, Can we talk tech or not?

with Respect,

CH

p/s. Eurbids: IT IS NOT all ur fault. We all take responsibility for our actions. I am very upset by the lack of community, korevoip adoption and (no offence meant) your inability to provide words which bring confidence.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Jesus christ guys, stay relaxed.

Thanks for the cheap coins, weak hands.

When the new features will be released, this cheap price wil be just a bad memory.

Thanks again, I thought it was impossibile to re-buy at this price.

Thanks.

Activity: 308
Eurbids don't care's about the price he sent me, your 1 KORE = still 1 KORE  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

I don't know what you want from me. Sometimes you earn, sometimes you lost, it's a part of your speculation game. If you don't like it, change job.

I've already release the first and most feature for a crypto-wallet that we have see in the last two years. If people are crazy it's not a my problem.

People is not crazy.

There are a 1000 new wallets with crazy stuff going on. You can not expect everybody to be watching to you. You have done a great work and nobody as done it before. That's clear.

But what went wrong when you release the VoIp was the timing and the marketing campaing. We should had planned it better.

I don't know what you want from me.

Be part of the KoreTeam. Communication between KoreTeam and KoreDev. Just that. Work together

Other coins are looking to implement voip now.
The heat is on.

Which ones?

ShadowCash (SDC). The coin with a working ZK anon implementation. Probably DRK's successor. It is on their roadmap for Dec/Jan I believe.

I am sure there are others but history nay forget KoreVOIP when these guys release their code.
legendary

The heat is on.

Which ones?
p/p/s Can we please have a hiatus for 24 hours from posting any KORE PR/Marketing posts so that we might have an actual, real discussion in this thread about a) the korevoip tech and b)how to grow the Kore community?
legendary
We need some more investors

That is why enter to bter is very important. We are closing to the firts place but many votes are needed.

BTER nor CRYPTSY will list KoreCoin till the 128k Illegitimate mined Kore from the Hack
is moved to the Escrow Account as was promised by the Dev and Kore Community.
Though the Kore Team agreed to wait till BETA was released, being there are delays
in the ALPHA v3 and BETA releases it makes sense to move 5-15% of the 128k
to the Escrow account so it could at least help to promote Kore by Giveaways.
I've asked Eurbids just yesterday to kindly move 10k to the Escrow account
so we can proceed with some Giveaways.
I also asked Eurbids If he would like to be added to the Escrow agreement as
a requirement he be one of the 3 required signers to release the coins.

ESCROW Agreement modified to include the 128k Kore in Maroon Color at bottom:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9087361

Community Decision:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.msg8995184;topicseen#msg8995184

KEEP Voting!
 Smiley

Requiered actions:

1) Move the hacked amount to the escrow
2) Kore in Cryptsy and Bter
3) Release of the Kore ALPHA v3 (on time and with a good marketing campaing!!)

Perhaps people are skeptical about your claims. Perhaps you are right.

Perhaps you should release a whitepaper and open-source/have an audit of the code.

Perhaps you are throwing pearls to swine.

If you are angry, righteously indignant and puzzled as to why KoreVOIP is not being adopted then prove your work and your method.

Clearly you are not releasing a new wallet anytime soon. Whitpaper the KoreVOIP architecture so as others might recognise the achievement.

"the first and most feature for a crypto-wallet that we have see in the last two years"

Show me/us.

?

or not.

YES. I know it works. But how can we be sure it is anon? Even if you're a nice guy nobody can be expected to take your word for it.

As far as giving me career advice? Or casting accusations of "crazy"?  Angry
Then a retort including the phrase "don't give up the day job" might be in order

And if everybody in the community becomes crazy then perhaps it is just a little bit your problem.

Best of Luck.
I mean it . Maybe you are a huge genius who created the best wallet in the last two years. How sad it would be if history forgot about it.

Dammit. Anon VOIP is a massive f**king deal!

R we anon? Is TOR safe? R we susceptible to MITM attacks? Is the voice data encrypted? How is it encrypted?

blah blah balh

there is no convo in this thread just f**ing posters with ads, Can we talk tech or not?

with Respect,

CH

p/s. Eurbids: IT IS NOT all ur fault. We all take responsibility for our actions. I am very upset by the lack of community, korevoip adoption and (no offence meant) your inability to provide words which bring confidence.
Breaking News
-----------------

- BlockExplorer down due to maintenance and fix errata data on the richlist. Back online soon.

- PoBA in devel, Will release the 1st October. This feature going to fork the net, you will must to update the client.

Also Alpha 3 would be released on Oct 18, never happened.

Yes, I understand you.. very sad and very bad to live without the ALPHA3.

Sold my Kore for now, promises broken, my trust level in this project reached zero, no updates in sight.

Good choose Wink

Sarcasm does not translate well to text Eurbids and your cocksure attitude might offend some who are wading through the blood-in-the-streets following Kore's price decline.

The heat is on.

Is there any news or progress you could share?

Breaking News
-----------------

- BlockExplorer down due to maintenance and fix errata data on the richlist. Back online soon.

- PoBA in devel, Will release the 1st October. This feature going to fork the net, you will must to update the client.

Also Alpha 3 would be released on Oct 18, never happened.

Yes, I understand you.. very sad and very bad to live without the ALPHA3.

Sold my Kore for now, promises broken, my trust level in this project reached zero, no updates in sight.

Good choose Wink

Sarcasm does not translate well to text Eurbids and your cocksure attitude might offend some who are wading through the blood-in-the-streets following Kore's price decline.

The heat is on.

Is there any news or progress you could share?
Pages:
Jump to: