Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 87. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
what happened to kore?.
I need to buy more, this prices are just incredible

NOM NOM

I buy more because i trust in the project on long term.
But it is not funny too see my investment so devaluated  Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
what happened to kore?.

NOM NOM
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
what happened to kore?.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Breaking News
-----------------

- BlockExplorer down due to maintenance and fix errata data on the richlist. Back online soon.

- PoBA in devel, Will release the 1st October. This feature going to fork the net, you will must to update the client.

Also Alpha 3 would be released on Oct 18, never happened.

Yes, I understand you.. very sad and very bad to live without the ALPHA3.

Sold my Kore for now, promises broken, my trust level in this project reached zero, no updates in sight.

Good choose Wink

Richlist still down? That has to be the easiest of the broken promises to fix, promised back up "soon" September 2nd...Maybe all the rich list have been dumping causing this epic crash. I know I said i wasn't going to post here anymore but if there was ever a place to say one thing and do another this is it.

http://blockexperts.com/kore

why cant the link on the kore site be fixed?

Ask Eurbids.

That's what i am doing...and what i have done.

Where ? I read only FUD from you.

Breaking News
-----------------

- BlockExplorer down due to maintenance and fix errata data on the richlist. Back online soon.

- New website near to ready and will online on the next days.

- VoIP will be release on 15/09 in ALPHA version. ALPHA don't have a VIDEO feature. VIDEO will be in BETA version, and will release 1st October.

- PoBA in devel, Will release the 1st October. This feature going to fork the net, you will must to update the client.

Richlist still down? That has to be the easiest of the broken promises to fix, promised back up "soon" September 2nd...Maybe all the rich list have been dumping causing this epic crash. I know I said i wasn't going to post here anymore but if there was ever a place to say one thing and do another this is it.

Richlist was already fixed many weeks ago, and now was only blocked - now fixed again. It is more logical to report the problem instead continue FUDs ?

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

what is the point to sell now? Don't have any sense.

Are there updates in sight soon ? Did i missed something ?

Asked the team for information but only receive weird answers with zero information..

Just to set the record straight...
There were No Weird answers from me
and plenty of informative constructive information
of what could be said was given.

MM
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Ask Eurbids.

Excellent!
 Smiley

However IF you reply to his post on the thread there's more a chance
he will see it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Ask Eurbids.

Activity: 308

Are there updates in sight soon ? Did i missed something ?

Asked the team for information but only receive weird answers with zero information..
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Ideas Welcomed for Graphics, GIF's and Promoting of the KorePhone Smart Phone.

bump...

I second that BUMP!

+1

BUMP
 Smiley
Breaking News
-----------------

Sold my Kore for now, promises broken, my trust level in this project reached zero, no updates in sight.

Large BTC loss Cry

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Breaking News
-----------------

Large BTC loss Cry

Take care~
Breaking News
-----------------

Large BTC loss Cry
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Ask Eurbids.

Breaking News
-----------------

- New website near to ready and will online on the next days.

- VoIP will be release on 15/09 in ALPHA version. ALPHA don't have a VIDEO feature. VIDEO will be in BETA version, and will release 1st October.

Pages:
Jump to: