Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 94. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
I would recommend all people who have or are going to invest in Kore to go through the post history of eurbids.
What you will find may help you see the direction this platform is going in the future.

If you are looking for BIG NEWS in order to sell your Kore at a quick profit you may find that the different p&d coins are more suited to your needs.
Eurbids is trying to build something a bit different here.

I believe you need to look at kore as being something new, if you invest invest because you believe in anon free speech,
Invest because there is a dev that helped hundreds of bag holders get there investment back.
Invest because you believe eurbids can achieve all that has been laid out.
But remember eurbids is doing this because he believes in the idea, not so a bunch of pump and dump speculators can get rich.

I take this opportunity for tell one thing.

Someone think that I'm here for scamming the community. I want to ask to this people HOW I can scam the community ? What this community had give me that I can take and run with it ? I had not a premine. I had not do ICOs or IPOs. I had not asked, never, to INVEST in this coin. I do my work anyway without ask back nothing. Some coins that I had in my hands I have used for pay what this coin needed for be great.

It's not a must to release the ALPHA3. Maybe we jump directly on the BETA1, maybe we jump directly to Kore 3.0

And if someone want to know if I work 24h in Kore projects, my answer is OF COURSE NOT. I have a real life, I've my job, I've my family, and I've my Kore Community too, and I jump one to one everytime

Also if your question is if I'm a member of VIOR, my answer is no. I'm glad to see that people think that I'm the most developer in the world, but it's not. OK not many developers in this forum can do the same work, but I'm not the one.

After this I want to remember to potential investors that this is not a speculative coin and it's not a pump&dump coin. This is a long term vision, with a most balanced value. If you wish to earn money simple and fast, look out. Many other good coins in this forum for you.

thank you  Wink

Please take my money  Grin  Grin Grin BEST DEV EVER !!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Very nice read your words Eurbids!  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Someone think that I'm here for scamming the community. I want to ask to this people HOW I can scam the community ? What this community had give me that I can take and run with it ? I had not a premine. I had not do ICOs or IPOs. I had not asked, never, to INVEST in this coin. I do my work anyway without ask back nothing. Some coins that I had in my hands I have used for pay what this coin needed for be great.

It's not a must to release the ALPHA3. Maybe we jump directly on the BETA1, maybe we jump directly to Kore 3.0

And if someone want to know if I work 24h in Kore projects, my answer is OF COURSE NOT. I have a real life, I've my job, I've my family, and I've my Kore Community too, and I jump one to one everytime

Also if your question is if I'm a member of VIOR, my answer is no. I'm glad to see that people think that I'm the most developer in the world, but it's not. OK not many developers in this forum can do the same work, but I'm not the one.

After this I want to remember to potential investors that this is not a speculative coin and it's not a pump&dump coin. This is a long term vision, with a most balanced value. If you wish to earn money simple and fast, look out. Many other good coins in this forum for you.

thank you  Wink

This is the demonstration that you are the best dev.  Wink

Kore is great.
Activity: 280
I would recommend all people who have or are going to invest in Kore to go through the post history of eurbids.
What you will find may help you see the direction this platform is going in the future.

If you are looking for BIG NEWS in order to sell your Kore at a quick profit you may find that the different p&d coins are more suited to your needs.

I believe you need to look at kore as being something new, if you invest invest because you believe in anon free speech,
Invest because there is a dev that helped hundreds of bag holders get there investment back.
But remember eurbids is doing this because he believes in the idea, not so a bunch of pump and dump speculators can get rich.

thank you  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I've not much time to read the forum, what about the alpha 3? how's the work going?

I think dev will release big news soon... Tongue

i would like to see alpha3 soon.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
i Bought some more kores, really cheap ahaha
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I've not much time to read the forum, what about the alpha 3? how's the work going?

I think dev will release big news soon... Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Eurbids, could you please come and give a little update on your progress, not trying to rush you, but it's nice to hear about what your working on.

You beat me to it!
 Cheesy

I just sent You & Eurbids a loooong PM...

... and just answered you Wink

Thanks for that.

Always great to hear about the things you're  working on.
Activity: 475
* child_harold is watching the sausage get made

I wish I could say but it's not my place.
 Smiley
I asked Eurbids to update the Community.

I will do it in the right time.

Thanks, Eurbids, I look forward to hearing more(!)
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Vote KORE on bter!
https://bter.com/voting#KORE

snipped...

Welcome to our Chinese KORE Community found on the QQ app.
 Smiley

Thanks for the Reminder.
 Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Vote KORE on bter!
https://bter.com/voting#KORE

http://i.imgur.com/VkpDY0n.png

We've seen posts for weeks about the Chinese KORECOIN Group and Meetings.
This is where they can be found.

Download the QQ/群 Community APP:
http://www.imqq.com/#download

Enter Code for KORECOIN/中国社区 Group:

BitcoinTalk Chinese KORECOIN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8606256
Thanks to fox19891989 running the Thread
Thanks to xzh16888, Splatters and others
who are active in the Chinese and other Communities!

Welcome to our Chinese KORE Community found on the QQ app.
 Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

KoreCoin Windows - v2.2.9.1:VOIP-ALPHA
https://mega.co.nz/#!AcNXnSQD!4JGdFySEFyh8RMWPjMsoaYfCbpCTG4wilBU_afKsSNU

NEW: When you click the "CONNECT" tab it automatically registers you.
Other than that continue using the same setup process in the video etc. found below.

Video Tutorial for Direct Calling Only, Not using Buddy List:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWDAnVEHoE&feature=youtu.be

OR, You can Follow the Listed Directions Below.

ALPHA is Testing Mode so Report all "NEW"  Bugs to Eurbids.

FYI:  If your Router supports UPNP you don't need to forward
the SIP Port 5060 manually, UPNP does the work for you.
If your Router doesn't support UPNP Then Voice will only work in one direction.
This means you have to forward the port 5060. Wink

STEPS: #1-3 for Direct and Buddy List Calling Setup - Use Direct Calling
1-Go to the "Receive Address Tab" and create a new address.
Label it however you like. Might makes sense to designate it your VoIP Address.

2-Right Click the Address and choose the bottom option "Set VoIP Account".

3-Go to "VoIP Calls" tab and click on the "CONNECT" tab to REGISTER.

STEPS: #4 and #5 for Direct Calling Only at this time:
4-Enter the Address you'd like to call in the "Direct Calling/IM" box near the bottom.
You will see two tiny boxes on the right. Click on the "Left Tiny Box w-Speaker Icon" to dial.

5-Watch the "Call Status" box, You will see it say "Calling".
Whoever is Receiving the call has to accept the call by clicking "Answer Call"
that will show in the box above the "Call Status" box.

To hang up simply click "Hang Up".

★ SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS for those in "Restricted Internet Use Areas":
If you are in a region where internet is monitored by government and your ISP uses
a transparent proxy for content filtering, your wallet might not "connect"
In order to make the wallet working, download "Pd Proxy"

What is transparent proxy : http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-transparent-proxy-server.htm
What is "Pd proxy" : http://www.pdproxy.com/index.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kore_%28moon%29

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!  Grin

just kidding but this is one hell of a teaser (ARGH)

Activity: 251

Smiley

dev take your time,give us enought time to buy more cheap kore please  Grin Grin
And then,waiting for the new huge update  Wink Wink
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Smiley

OK and just read the new PM you sent me.
I understand why you need a little more time.
Is a wise move.
Activity: 280

Smiley

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: