Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 98. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Some users wrote me that find some issue on the wallet sync. Please remember that we are in the TOR network, and sometimes the exit-node that you still to use can going offline or can be very slowly. You cannot change the exit-node from the wallet, you can only close the wallet, wait a little, and open again.

Activity: 519
Merit: 502
Its good to see you guys moving forward with your plans. Have not been able to follow up.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
KoreTeam,

some news on the giveaways??

Will was in charge of all the Giveaways.
He's been very ill and said he'd catch up over the weekend but he did not.

Esca had his laptop Hard Drive crash and lost all capability
to finish them with Will and Frank.

zaintariqs was away for a few weeks on a BTC promotional tour
throughout Pakistan and just got back but he's been sick.

Mxrider420z was having prior health problems when he start helping out.
He took a couple weeks off and was doing better but we have not heard from him in weeks
so I presume his health had gotten worse.

EDIT:

I made a decision to not take this project of the Giveaways over
nor any other projects other than I am already doing for KoreCoin
since it seems I'm always stepping in to take up the slack and can't do it all.

We need more skilled people from the Kore Community to lend a hand.

A few weeks ago I was in Hospital with Kidney Stones and then had an infection.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
KoreTeam,

some news on the giveaways??
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

KoreVoip
------------
I think that VoiP into a wallet it's the must feature that we have see in the last months. Because give to the users to interact, with voice for now and with a video soon. This open a new hundreds of new opportunity.

If you going to read my old posts, you will see that I've never told that Voip2Telco will be Anon. This cannot happen because we have a severe laws. The only Anon calls are address2address. How VoiP2Telco will work it's simple, you will must to make a registration on the Kore website and pay a monthly subscription. This is the onlyone way and your Kore-address will be always reserved and never associate.

Ok why use Kore instead Skype ? Because Skype monitoring all calls, skype2skype too. Kore don't do it and don't logging your IP or your actions. Besides Kore will be more cheap.

About PoBA and all another new features in timeline, you have to wait the official release and official brief.

OMG!!! KORECOIN WILL ADD CALLS WITH REAL NUMBERS SOON!!!!! OMG!!!!

Do Kore users pay with USD for this service? How will the transaction take place?

I'm very happy to see this thread. Because now I understand that some people don't have understand well about Kore.

At first I want to tell that this coming, maybe, because of me. I don't like very much to speak in the deep tech, because I know that many people come to be boring to read something that they don't understand well.

At second, I think you need to read more better my posts, because your doubts don't coming from a missunderstand, but by the fact that you have not documented properly.

I try to answer you point to point.

1. Kore 1.0 - Old Dev, PreMine
------------------------------
one of first thing that I've tried to do when I started in Kore was to find and ban the orginal Dev addresses. Without success, the coins was moved and mixed many times, and was impossibile to ban it. And I cannot risk to ban an exchange address or a big bagholder user. During this I've find this article : http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/korecoin-uses-pre-mine-to-repay-miners-after-fork I was not in Kore when this happened, and I've think that maybe the premine was really used for a good thing.

Besides I've open another little PoW period in Kore 2.0 for 100k coins in total. This was not a present to people, but was a good thing for take back attention to the coin and shape a new community.

2. KoreVoip
------------
I think that VoiP into a wallet it's the must feature that we have see in the last months. Because give to the users to interact, with voice for now and with a video soon. This open a new hundreds of new opportunity.

If you going to read my old posts, you will see that I've never told that Voip2Telco will be Anon. This cannot happen because we have a severe laws. The only Anon calls are address2address. How VoiP2Telco will work it's simple, you will must to make a registration on the Kore website and pay a monthly subscription. This is the onlyone way and your Kore-address will be always reserved and never associate.

Ok why use Kore instead Skype ? Because Skype monitoring all calls, skype2skype too. Kore don't do it and don't logging your IP or your actions. Besides Kore will be more cheap.

About PoBA and all another new features in timeline, you have to wait the official release and official brief.

if you have other questions, will be happy to enlighten you further

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Could you give us an update on how things are going, Eurbids?

Thanks,
Azure

?
Activity: 475

New wallet not ready yet, I found some issues in the last check. I will write here in few hours Wink

Eurbids,

It's early morning.
Get some rest and let us know tomorrow sometime how
it's going.

I don't know, wallet start to crash without reason and I need to investigate a little more. Better to move this release of one week.

Hi Eurbids,

How does the ALPHA v3 work go.
Are you able to release it in full or in part if not all features working?

yes, some issues yet. I've try to change the way and I working for embed a Jabber client into the wallet for chat and presence. Jabber is the engine used by yahoo and the msn messenger. And, of course, integrate voip calls with Jabber.

Definitive ALPHA 3 still pending yet for now. Any news soon.

Could you give us an update on how things are going, Eurbids?

Thanks,
Azure
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Anyone know anything about the askcoin exchange?
Kore price is much higher there.
legendary
My guess..

Pay kore company kore or btc for service.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

KoreVoip
------------

OMG!!! KORECOIN WILL ADD CALLS WITH REAL NUMBERS SOON!!!!! OMG!!!!

Do Kore users pay with USD for this service? How will the transaction take place?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Any chance eurbids will be giving a progress update soon?

I don't know where he lives. However, in some cultures, especially in Asia, if you ask about progress, it is same as pushing him: giving him more stress.
Since we know that he is a sincere guy, we can wait.
Activity: 308
I don't think Eurbids will disappoint us, update will come soon i guess.
legendary
Any chance eurbids will be giving a progress update soon?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
kore coin was pumped already twice , the next one will probably be when the beta version comes out

so no one needs to worry about the price it will come back up again , but if you can`t wait sell your coins and try to buy them at a lower price

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
News?  Smiley

Keep calm and be patient man Wink
I'm sure news coming soon...

I hope so because this ship is sinking. Missed and missed and silence is not very promising.

Theoretically, the more the ship sinks, the better.
People who will sell easily without patience should get off the ship before it goes to the moon. Once it starts, it will be easier for the crew to land in the moon.

I've been thinking the same thing.
Time for speculators to leave.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
News?  Smiley

Keep calm and be patient man Wink
I'm sure news coming soon...

I hope so because this ship is sinking. Missed and missed and silence is not very promising.

Theoretically, the more the ship sinks, the better.
People who will sell easily without patience should get off the ship before it goes to the moon. Once it starts, it will be easier for the crew to land in the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: