Pages:
Author

Topic: [KRAKEN: it takes 14 days for their support to resolve a ticket] - page 2. (Read 3101 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Today is seven days when my friend transferred 2BTC to Kraken and money has disappeared.

No reply from support.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Eight days ago I opened an account with Kraken, and I selected Tier 2 verification (I have to give my address)
Since then, I didn't hear anything from them, I opened support tickets, but got no reply.

This made me wonder. If they don't answer me even with a canned response (we are overwhelmed, please wait another day) and this is BEFORE depositing cash with them, what will happen when I have serious withdrawal issues?
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Finally got an reply from Kraken, but still not solved Sad

Listen, if you're going to document the problems you're having so people can use it to make their own decisions, document it already. What response did you get?
Still no answer.

By a 'mature product' you mean it is a perfect scam?
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
I think they are just overwhelmed like the rest of the exchanges right now.

Kraken had an extensive beta, with hundreds of users involvolved. Their product should be pretty close to mature.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
SEPA withdraws are also non-working. I'm trying for about 2 weeks to get my money out. First the withdraw is successful. The next day the money is back at my Kraken-account. It was working before.

And also no response from support. Is this the newest scam in btc land?

Finally got an reply from Kraken, but still not solved Sad
Kraken's Capital: .............. £1.00

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/payward

i really start to believe it is scam "company"
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
SEPA withdraws are also non-working. I'm trying for about 2 weeks to get my money out. First the withdraw is successful. The next day the money is back at my Kraken-account. It was working before.

And also no response from support. Is this the newest scam in btc land?
My friend put 2 BTC into kraken and after 4 days still zero on the account. Two support requests logged, no answer for 4 days.  Huh

I can see on blockchain someone on Kraken is already using my friend's coins!!!!!!!!! Cry

Steer clear of Kraken.
Pages:
Jump to: