Pages:
Author

Topic: [KRYPTOLOGIKA] Trade silver-backed hash power for the best prices! - page 2. (Read 29648 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I still link his 101 thread to newbies asking if some shit scam site is legit, but it's complicated...
My judgement on Puppets thread would be something like this:
1) It is very helpful for newbies and kids not to not lose their money on shitty scammers, because there are always shills on dedicated ANN threads that promote how legit and why so this scam is.
2) For members and higher people here that thread is irrelevant because given the same criteria most likely they would place the points differently, not even talking about that the criteria for legitness might be different in some cases.

So the bottom line is - if you know what you're doing don't let Puppets 101 thread have any influence on you, because you know better!
KRYPTOLOGIKA, in my opinion should provide more clarity to their customers in what they are investing in, but it is surely not in line with all these bastards it is listed with there.
Activity: 424

Dont all scammers appear to be honest before they run off? Didnt pirate have an all time record trust rating ? Forget appearances, look at the facts. Why would an honest guy not disclose the source of the hashrate he sells, why would he not provide any evidence he currently owns any non trivial amount of hashrate, be it physical or otherwise, why didnt he want me to disclose 90% of "his" hashrate was just an overpriced AMhash passthrough - which has since gone defunct ?
Just because he says he will ship you $15 worth of silver per TH if you pay up to  $30 in shipping?

Puppet

your investment advises and opinions have lost their appearance of being objective and reliable but now you are just digging it further. Please just tell me you have some source of that shipping cost other than a gut feeling. If not stop clowning around....
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
you seem an honest guy

Dont all scammers appear to be honest before they run off? Didnt pirate have an all time record trust rating ? Forget appearances, look at the facts. Why would an honest guy not disclose the source of the hashrate he sells, why would he not provide any evidence he currently owns any non trivial amount of hashrate, be it physical or otherwise, why didnt he want me to disclose 90% of "his" hashrate was just an overpriced AMhash passthrough - which has since gone defunct ?
Just because he says he will ship you $15 worth of silver per TH if you pay up to  $30 in shipping?
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
Silver coins are protection in case we would not be able to reduce our maintenance costs any further. It is a risk. However we expect at some stage silver price going much higher. So basically it is an investment ino both: hashing power an silver + you can play on the open market as there are 0& trading fees.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
please bear in mind that current prices are market prices from our users as we are now selling only for EUR in packages of 200, 500 and 1000GHs.

Ok, so you ve got your packages as well as hash from your exchange. Why do you mention this?

Congrats on coming back! I knew you would Tongue
I created account already and was waiting for your website to return operational so I could try some mining here, cause as I've said previously before the outage, and all the stuff, you seem an honest guy and I'm glad you are back and running after all these bugs and accusations.
Was also wondering about is there any difference between the contracts purchased from the trade market in compared purchased from you directly, I mean does silver backing still counts etc..

It should count cause the miner only changes hands, they still operate it. So this potential silver ownership changed hands as well.
Activity: 518
please bear in mind that current prices are market prices from our users as we are now selling only for EUR in packages of 200, 500 and 1000GHs.

Ok, so you ve got your packages as well as hash from your exchange. Why do you mention this?

Congrats on coming back! I knew you would Tongue
I created account already and was waiting for your website to return operational so I could try some mining here, cause as I've said previously before the outage, and all the stuff, you seem an honest guy and I'm glad you are back and running after all these bugs and accusations.
Was also wondering about is there any difference between the contracts purchased from the trade market in compared purchased from you directly, I mean does silver backing still counts etc..
legendary

legendary
yes, everything is up and running.

Cool, let me test this then with some small amount.
yes, everything is up and running.
legendary
crazyivan, are you invested here? How are the payouts? Are they the same as per ghs as on other platforms, because the price looks like considerably lower... Why is that? If everything is fine here just underpriced ghs I might buy some Wink

Nah, I do not have my share here. I was thinking about it, this is why I keep asking so many questions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
crazyivan, are you invested here? How are the payouts? Are they the same as per ghs as on other platforms, because the price looks like considerably lower... Why is that? If everything is fine here just underpriced ghs I might buy some Wink
legendary
I have a question how do you manage to buy silver that you are to ship to investors at the end of the contract? Aren't you supposed to buy equipment with the received money? When equipment is unprofitable you could sell it and send the liquidation money, why bother with that silver Roll Eyes

When the equipment is unprofitable is worth zero and cannot be sold.
To get physical silver you need to possess at least 1 THs as this amount will be converted to 1oz of silver. There are also costs of posting invovled so not all the customers will take physical silver I believe and would prefer to settle in bitcoin at COMEX prices.

We have decreased maintenance costs by 1.13% following free 48hrs mining.

So everything s back online and operational?
I have a question how do you manage to buy silver that you are to ship to investors at the end of the contract? Aren't you supposed to buy equipment with the received money? When equipment is unprofitable you could sell it and send the liquidation money, why bother with that silver Roll Eyes

When the equipment is unprofitable is worth zero and cannot be sold.
To get physical silver you need to possess at least 1 THs as this amount will be converted to 1oz of silver. There are also costs of posting invovled so not all the customers will take physical silver I believe and would prefer to settle in bitcoin at COMEX prices.

We have decreased maintenance costs by 1.13% following free 48hrs mining.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Looks like up and running:

Any reported payments? Tuesday is the deadline.
Activity: 424
Looks like up and running:

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
legendary
Trading has just been fixed. Tonight at midnight we are commencing 48 hrs of free mining. On Tuesday we are planning to reduce the maintenance costs and restore profitability.

Can you elaborate what s been the problem pls?
Is it hardware or software issue?

The problem was a bug in transactional engine. It incorrectly calculated the trades applying lower prices instead of the best price from the top of the bids. It was only noticed when someone tried to sell shares at very low value back on the 23rd of March. As you can see on the graph there was a value of 363 satoshi. Therefore we had to suspend the trading.

It took us so long to fix it as we are not working with the previous developers any more. We have just recently found someone who knows scala and was able to find the bug and fix it.

Good to see you almost back. I ve been reading those accusations of you guys being a scam and I always like to see when these are refuted. Till Tuesday then.
Trading has just been fixed. Tonight at midnight we are commencing 48 hrs of free mining. On Tuesday we are planning to reduce the maintenance costs and restore profitability.

Can you elaborate what s been the problem pls?
Is it hardware or software issue?

The problem was a bug in transactional engine. It incorrectly calculated the trades applying lower prices instead of the best price from the top of the bids. It was only noticed when someone tried to sell shares at very low value back on the 23rd of March. As you can see on the graph there was a value of 363 satoshi. Therefore we had to suspend the trading.

It took us so long to fix it as we are not working with the previous developers any more. We have just recently found someone who knows scala and was able to find the bug and fix it.
Pages:
Jump to: