Pages:
Author

Topic: [KRYPTOLOGIKA] Trade silver-backed hash power for the best prices! - page 3. (Read 29651 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
We are testing now the patch. The transactions should be back very shortly.

Can you elaborate what s been the problem pls?
Is it hardware or software issue?
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
We are testing now the patch. The transactions should be back very shortly.

Take it easy please, we are trying to solve the problem but believe me it is not that straight forward.
We will be publishing a statement at the end of this week in relation to the fix and we will provide alternatives.

Again I can ensure you that the situation has not affected mining (however we are approaching 100% maintenance costs).

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
is there any problem? i have other froum where i may contact the owner of this.

keep in mind - im not a user of the system, just got a way to get a hold of him
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The site says fixing is still going on, I hope it is not related to AMHash scandal in any way.. Well at least nobody was panic selling just after AMHash scam became obvious. So even if it is not related, you know, it is a bad time now to fix bugs and update website now... Just sayin... Wink
Activity: 424
Look at the bright side, he is not abducted, fried, jailed, etc.., does not provide absurd excuses and is communicating and stuff..
And he is busy cause, u know, sues those other scammers that were not legit Tongue Its all for good Wink
I was going to invest a bit here, but I think I'll wait a few months to see how it goes after the amhash drama, if kryptologika survives it makes a name for itself and some people here will have to apologize...

well I am quite sure kryptologika will survive but am not so sure that anyone would apologise .... defo not 101 master Smiley
Look at the bright side, he is not abducted, fried, jailed, etc.., does not provide absurd excuses and is communicating and stuff..
And he is busy cause, u know, sues those other scammers that were not legit Tongue Its all for good Wink
I was going to invest a bit here, but I think I'll wait a few months to see how it goes after the amhash drama, if kryptologika survives it makes a name for itself and some people here will have to apologize...
Activity: 424
I know it is longer. We are working on it with new devs. The bitcoins are safe and mining is continuing. It is the trading that is the problem. I am not going anywhere and I can assure you all that it will be fixed 100% the question is only how much time would it take.

April fools?
I know it is longer. We are working on it with new devs. The bitcoins are safe and mining is continuing. It is the trading that is the problem. I am not going anywhere and I can assure you all that it will be fixed 100% the question is only how much time would it take.
It's longer than the promised 48hrs. But I think he is just having some technical difficulties which will be resolved. He can't just run away. Seems a good guy, and most importantly he still has to sue asicminer for amhash scam and return us our money Tongue So we don't allow him to dissapear just yet Cheesy
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Looks like the site is still down. It no longer switches to English and the login page does not load.

Tonight at midnight CET the operations will be suspended for 48hrs due to release of the new patch and testing. The gap will not affect the mining.

Should you have any queries please contact us on [email protected]

kryptologika team
Yesterday and today we experienced a problem with the transaction graph (two consecutive flash crash candles down). The transactions however are working correctly matching the highest bids with the lowest asks. We will fix this issue shortly.

Should you have any queries in relation to the above please contact us on [email protected]
We may consider this but actually at this stage we see no reason.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
A few things that I like about this service is that there is no fee for selling and buying GH unlike most services.

They do have published mining addresses if you have earned any BTC you can go to the wallet page and click on Balance history from there you can see the blockchain info.

From what I can tell two pools they use are Ghash and Discus Fish.

l3sny if you post the mining addresses it might take some heat off.
why there is such silence here? Cheesy nobody asks any questions, no panic selling - the price of ghs is quite high given the latest news, seems like nobody cares, i mean i really wanted to buy some after the price correction... Tongue not even a bump Tongue a nice business you got here l3sny, with unmoved clients who don't care  Grin no trolls, no anger, no speculations... no anything.. oh, well..
by the way, the one u should have payed seems to be that self-assigned scamexpert because if you were higher on his list i would have bought yours shares instead of amhash, and at least they would be worth smth by now...  Grin Grin Grin isnt is funny?  
well no, i am not invested here and he does not pay me... wtf, can you give me 10 ghs for testing if i register ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i might buy some shares if they drop though  Grin
Man! Please tell the world I am not paying you for this!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
NOW LISTEN TO THIS:
i feel i also have the right to tell what i think about puppet''s rating, and i think it is corrupted or at least biased.
amhash should be rated:

1. o.5 points (no user selectable pool)
2. 1 (rockminer has no equipment and asicminer is laughable - is it even a company lol, it is rather a person of semi-anonymous identity)
3. 1 (i did not see any picture that holds a note it belongs to amhash - it can be pictures of any farm) - plz correct me if i am wrong on this one Smiley
4. 1 (lol, it is beyond stupidity, its not even a criteria, like, of course, if you sell in batches or if you claim huge hashrate at once in the first place - you are more legit  Grin, so its 1 cause you give it for everyone else.)
6. 1 (real amhash operators ARE anonymous)
7. 1 (unless puppet tells me how to exit now)
8. 1 (is a blatant lie by puppet - just take a look at the 1st page on amhash thread - friedcat says "3. Guaranteed profit".)

so amhash should score 6.5 = ponzi/scam, and i lost money because of you puppet, not a big amount but your rating causes more damage than it helps, especially if people trust you.
what i wanted to say - if people are to trust puppet - you people keep in mind that one incorrect rating causes 100x more damage than all the correct ones will save you, because you'll not need an advice on the obvious either way and you may be misled on the ones that really matter...
puppet i trusted you without much research and i was burnt because of your corrupt rating, i will never trust you anymore.
p.s. if you dont mind disclosing private communications with you from cloudmining operator - please disclose communications between you and amhash, i think everybody would be interested now.
Pages:
Jump to: