Pages:
Author

Topic: [KSC] KASHMIRCOIN - MANDATORY UPDATE! - - - "BURIED" POW - cWallet - 50% POS - page 16. (Read 123084 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello !
When version 1.0.8 will be released ?

Hello!

We are releasing it this weekend.

Hello again !
Is the version 1.0.8 released ??

No, we've just found one more thing to improve. But we've been working for more than 30 hours for now so we're gonna release it very soon.
Hi there.

Please, don't download the old versions. The new one should be released today, i'm here making last preparations.

To late - sorry

Just finished 1.0.7
23 minutes to DL BlockChain and it just started a Stake

I'll be watching for the next release

edit - can you put the ver. info in the files title - nice to have that
Also - when you do updates, can you list what you fixed - the community would really like to see that

ty :-)

Ok, just wait a while
Can we use the console yet?

I'm afraid to click on it - always crashed before :-(

Try it! Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
Hello !

Hello!

Hello again !
Is the version 1.0.8 released ??
Hi there.

Please, don't download the old versions. The new one should be released today, i'm here making last preparations.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Not a 100% sure on this but I would think from what I am seeing you will make the most by running your wallet 24x7.  Since the last wallet update, she stakes like crazy now.  The amounts of course are small but have as yet to see my wallet NOT have anything staking.  I think we are still a really small group as well so I suspect the more wallets we can keep open, the better as there are not that many people out there right now with KSC.  Fortunately for me I have one PC that I never shutdown so I run all my wallets on that computer in order to keep my POS wallets staking.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Anyone has a mirror download for version 1.0.7 wallet??? I can't get the download on github to work Sad Tried pretty much everything too ;p

Devvie

i don't think so , but if you want i can mail it to you , but may be you will prefer it from Dev Smiley
legendary
Just looking for peace
do i need my wallet open 24/7 for Staking Or just few hours everyday will update all the transactions.

Hello! running it twice in a day for 30 minutes will be fine , depending on your ksc amount
But the east thing is (if you have unlimited net) , just go to settings and tick on start wallet on windows start and minimize to taskbar
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Anyone has a mirror download for version 1.0.7 wallet??? I can't get the download on github to work Sad Tried pretty much everything too ;p

Devvie
Activity: 36
do i need my wallet open 24/7 for Staking Or just few hours everyday will update all the transactions.
Activity: 30
Hello !

Hello!

wallet was not syncing today,so i delete all other files except wallet.Its start syncing now but some thing going wrong with my wallet now, My last 40 transactions mined/staked status showing ? status (generated but not accepted) started from 23/10/2014. those were confirmed earlier...am i  loosing all that transactions,why it was confirmed before and status changed now.i lost many more transactions before we moved to big wallet release,they were showing confirmed in my old wallet 0.8.6.2. after upgrade to newer wallet they all showing conflicted status now. just wondering what is happening.!!!!

Hello! It's a strange thing with 0.8.6.2, as far as I know blockchain didnt forked and wallet worked fine. Maybe there were ophraned blocks Can you give me the hash of one of these transactions?

Around 23/10/2014 blockchain attack happened, attacker generated several hundreds of coins so we had to reset that blocks. But if your stakes were deleted, your coinage continued to gain so youre gonna get that amount back and nothing would be lost.
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
Hello !
Activity: 36
wallet was not syncing today,so i delete all other files except wallet.Its start syncing now but some thing going wrong with my wallet now, My last 40 transactions mined/staked status showing ? status (generated but not accepted) started from 23/10/2014. those were confirmed earlier...am i  loosing all that transactions,why it was confirmed before and status changed now.i lost many more transactions before we moved to big wallet release,they were showing confirmed in my old wallet 0.8.6.2. after upgrade to newer wallet they all showing conflicted status now. just wondering what is happening.!!!!
Yeah bro, I really wasn't worried about those stakes anyways brother.......just happy all is now moving forward with what appears to be a great team behind the wheel:-)

Thank you! Great team + great supporters = KSC Smiley

And I see that someone in the network uses 1.0.5 version so I have to remind:
Code:

Windows: https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/kashmircoin. exe?raw=true
 (remove the space before "exe?raw=true")

OSX: https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/Kashmircoin.dmg?raw=true

How to update:

1. Open your %APPDATA%/Roaming folder.

2. Delete everything except wallet.dat

3. Run Kashmircoin 1.0.6

4. Wait (20-40 minutes).  

Hello! sorry i was busy for sometime and missed alot
But gosh! nice to see the new dev's are working greatly
Thank you Smiley
and sorry I'd be the one using old version , just updating Smiley

Hello and welcome back!

You missed not so much, the most interesting things will begin soon and I hope youre gonna take part in it Smiley

Have you synced your wallet?

We are working on 1.0.8 release and its almost ready, its gonna be our major "bugfix" release with some features that you couldnt use before

I'm surely gonna take part in everything that's coming around
Yeah my wallet is synced and it's pretty nice , the stats update on their own and everything else seems nice too
Lemme know if i could help out in some way , it would be a pleasure

Great, we'll discuss it.

I see someone is using 1.0.5 again Smiley
legendary
Just looking for peace
Yeah bro, I really wasn't worried about those stakes anyways brother.......just happy all is now moving forward with what appears to be a great team behind the wheel:-)

Code:

Windows: https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/kashmircoin. exe?raw=true

OSX: https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/Kashmircoin.dmg?raw=true

How to update:

3. Run Kashmircoin 1.0.6

4. Wait (20-40 minutes).  

Thank you Smiley

Hello and welcome back!

You missed not so much, the most interesting things will begin soon and I hope youre gonna take part in it Smiley

We are working on 1.0.8 release and its almost ready, its gonna be our major "bugfix" release with some features that you couldnt use before

I'm surely gonna take part in everything that's coming around
Yeah my wallet is synced and it's pretty nice , the stats update on their own and everything else seems nice too
Lemme know if i could help out in some way , it would be a pleasure

Code:

How to update:

3. Run Kashmircoin 1.0.6

4. Wait (20-40 minutes).  

Thank you Smiley

Hello and welcome back!

legendary
Just looking for peace

Code:

How to update:

3. Run Kashmircoin 1.0.6

4. Wait (20-40 minutes).  

Thank you Smiley

Code:

How to update:

3. Run Kashmircoin 1.0.6

4. Wait (20-40 minutes).  
legendary
Activity: 1260
Pages:
Jump to: