Pages:
Author

Topic: [KSC] KASHMIRCOIN - MANDATORY UPDATE! - - - "BURIED" POW - cWallet - 50% POS - page 23. (Read 123084 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
what's up with AllCrypt?

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Both withdrawals just showed up in my wallet from SwisCex:-)
legendary
I did get another response from SwissCex as well regarding the 1 KSC withdrawal I have been waiting on.  They claim they updated to new wallet as soon as it was released, but I suspect MAY be one of the first updates and not the latest.

They manually removed my withdrawal from pending to allow me to cancel it then requested I try to withdraw a smaller amount.  Setup 2 withdrawals for .5 KSC about 2 hours ago, has not showed in wallet yet but will give it a day or 2.  Will report back when I know.
legendary
Thanks for the update dev, hopefully after the next update we can all try to be more active here in the thread!

I agree focus should be on stabilizing POS first.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
David
About current situation:

1. I wrote a message to Swisscex about the update, now waiting for response.

2. KSC have been added to CryptoRush.in voting, but i think that it's better to concentrate on it after we will make sure that PoS is stable. How do you think?

3. We need some extra hours to release the new version. Current version is 1.0.4.

4. All pool payouts will be made tomorrow. Pool is still open, but please don't spend your hashrate, PoW mining now gives 0 reward.

Sorry, i know i'm not so active in the thread now, just want to release 1.0.5 ASAP.
David
I understand how traditional POS works. You make all the coins and then you get transaction fees from processing transactions. If everyone starts just sending coins to each other then some folks will get POS. The problem is no coins are actually being generated as far as I can see on the block chain, you are just collecting transaction fees. If 114 coins are in existance we need to be creating more coins.

112 coins were generated during POW stage, the rest 2 coins were generated by POS blocks. Take a look at this block for example: http://abe.kashmircoin.org/block/d3da2d2cafbd2b52a390b13307dcfcdc4d671a4531f8f00bfe36600d09d15767
Generated 0,05 KSC is not tx fees.
So we don't need to create wallets & send the coins to each other.

David
OK. We probably need to set up a mining pool that is POW. Have it all go to a single wallet. Automatically transfer to another wallet every block and pay a 99% transaction fee every time. The trick is how to keep someone who is smart solo-miner from mining once you change back to POW.

lol - If I was still running my rigs, that solo-miner would be me

Just checked my CLi and it moved at some point.

Block 90419 and synced

Hello!

Please, don't mine it  Smiley

I don't want you to spend your resources on it, 'cause POW block reward is 0.

My miners are working, so blockchain is moving.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
h
Not sure man, I know we are supposed to be creating new coins during POS but can't verify we are not as I don't really know what I am looking at in a block explorer.  I suppose I probably should by now, but never really messed with it.  Guess we will have to wait on dev's response, but I know he has been working on some issues since switching to POS and another update is supposed to be coming to resolve more of them.

I just hope that the dev can make the console working. It seems to me the console still fails to work even for the latest update.

For the PoS, it's not easy to kick start smoothly for a rare coin like this. The situation should get better later coz it's a 50% PoS.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
OK. We probably need to set up a mining pool that is POW. Have it all go to a single wallet. Automatically transfer to another wallet every block and pay a 99% transaction fee every time. The trick is how to keep someone who is smart solo-miner from mining once you change back to POW.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
i like rare coin! Wink

just one exchanger? Huh
legendary
Not sure man, I know we are supposed to be creating new coins during POS but can't verify we are not as I don't really know what I am looking at in a block explorer.  I suppose I probably should by now, but never really messed with it.  Guess we will have to wait on dev's response, but I know he has been working on some issues since switching to POS and another update is supposed to be coming to resolve more of them.
OK. I'm cool. I am going to relax. This is new ground. Smiley
I understand how traditional POS works. You make all the coins and then you get transaction fees from processing transactions. If everyone starts just sending coins to each other then some folks will get POS. The problem is no coins are actually being generated as far as I can see on the block chain, you are just collecting transaction fees. If 114 coins are in existance we need to be creating more coins.
legendary
Sorry man, I don't know enough of what I am looking at to really see a problem.  Am sure dev will address your concerns.  I ca only report that I have earned what I have since POS kicked in bud.
Well according to the block chain all the blocks since 89002 have been 0 generation blocks with transaction fees. http://abe.kashmircoin.org/block/3b53215a1e78e9ce2323575e59681120a381074ee8aa6958fdb3a29ed3ef1b93 That is block 89002 start clicking through to present.
legendary
I have made about .4 KSC since POS kicked in, not sure if that is good or not and it has been up and down but seems decent compared to what I was getting when mining and taking into consideration the power costs that were involved with POW.
The more I look at the block chain the more and more pissed off I am getting! There hasn't been any POS has there? The only POS has been from transaction fee collection? Like with Vericoin?
legendary
Was just coming on to see what was up with the hashrate and POW difficulty:-)

Glad to see you back dev........let's try to keep this thread active brother!
David
Hello!

Sorry for my absence, I'll be back completely in a few hours with a new release.

Please label the releases from now on.
It will make it easier for everybody.

Thanx

Ok, thanks!

I see there are many questions I have to answer here. Sorry for the delay, i will post here all the info + some good news after the release in the next hours.
Pages:
Jump to: