Pages:
Author

Topic: [KSC] KASHMIRCOIN - MANDATORY UPDATE! - - - "BURIED" POW - cWallet - 50% POS - page 24. (Read 123084 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
David
OK so Not sure if anyone is on today. The Kashmir pool is back up. The POW is currently working and the block chain is moving fast. I put a miner on the pool and the wallet is reporting the hash rate for the network. So far it looks like the DEV is mining the coins  and telling all of us to Stake.  Huh

So I mean it is starting look suspicious and I am about to go to twitter with it.

I don't think that's true , though i am not sure , but he did asked me to put a miner on it some days ago , cos PoS ain't working and for confirmation , untill the problem is solved , the blocks will be confirmed through PoW , though block rewards are zero
OR are you getting any reward?

That's right, we've added some PoW blocks with zero reward for smooth switching to PoS. Here's the link to block explorer, you can see that there are no rewards for PoW, so you don't have to mine it: http://abe.kashmircoin.org/block/212baf58e1ffe497a43293389e31ef7212f79204eb7ca0b4af77831cb30e7063
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
OK so Not sure if anyone is on today. The Kashmir pool is back up. The POW is currently working and the block chain is moving fast. I put a miner on the pool and the wallet is reporting the hash rate for the network. So far it looks like the DEV is mining the coins  and telling all of us to Stake.  Huh

So I mean it is starting look suspicious and I am about to go to twitter with it.

I don't think that's true , though i am not sure , but he did asked me to put a miner on it some days ago , cos PoS ain't working and for confirmation , untill the problem is solved , the blocks will be confirmed through PoW , though block rewards are zero
OR are you getting any reward?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
No wonder staking isn't working.  Angry

So I have one wallet downstairs that says synced and block 90135 and one on another computer that says 90153 and is synced.  Huh
legendary
Just looking for peace
Hello!

Sorry for my absence, I'll be back completely in a few hours with a new release.

Oh! look who dropped by Cheesy
Hope to see new good release
And please PM swisscex , that their wallet in not updated cos the deposit and withdrawl aren't working unless untill we open a ticket
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
David
Hello!

Sorry for my absence, I'll be back completely in a few hours with a new release.
legendary
Just looking for peace
v1.0.3.0-g32a928e

That's old
Update from the link i gave
mine is   v1.0.4.0-g32a928e

Come on man - your killin me

If you gonna post new Ver info
Post the LINK

We need the community to be involved - not excluded

Can I get that link?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8876694
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
Just to let everyone know, I did send in an inquiry to SwissCex today shortly after discovering my withdrawal stayed in pending status for almost 2 days.

They responded and said there seemed to be a problem with the wallet so I am pretty sure my suspicions were correct in that they need to update their wallet.  I let them know about the latest update and gave them a link to the dev's last post of the latest wallet.

Don't understand why the one and only exchange that has kept this coin up was not notified if they needed to update their wallet as well!

Will let you all know if I hear back from them.

Hello !

I had the same problem, which was solved only after I opened a ticket at Swisscex.
It seems their wallet wasn't up to date
legendary
Activity: 1260
Just to let everyone know, I did send in an inquiry to SwissCex today shortly after discovering my withdrawal stayed in pending status for almost 2 days.

They responded and said there seemed to be a problem with the wallet so I am pretty sure my suspicions were correct in that they need to update their wallet.  I let them know about the latest update and gave them a link to the dev's last post of the latest wallet.

Don't understand why the one and only exchange that has kept this coin up was not notified if they needed to update their wallet as well!

Will let you all know if I hear back from them.
legendary
Just looking for peace
Cool man, glad to hear that!

Kinda strange wallet to wallet worked so fast but slow with the exchange.  I wonder if it might have something to do with the exchange being on the older wallet.  I know they will appear eventually, the deposit I sent last week took 3 days if I remember right.  I noticed today SwissCex shows the withdrawal as pending and I know I confirmed the Email.  I'll give a couple more days and contact them if still not received.

Okay! i have already opened a support  ticket but no reply yet
And DEV it's really too much now!
Where are you? if you are working on something ,let us know , not good to dissappear , is it how you suppose to make to Bittrex?
legendary
Cool man, glad to hear that!

Kinda strange wallet to wallet worked so fast but slow with the exchange.  I wonder if it might have something to do with the exchange being on the older wallet.  I know they will appear eventually, the deposit I sent last week took 3 days if I remember right.  I noticed today SwissCex shows the withdrawal as pending and I know I confirmed the Email.  I'll give a couple more days and contact them if still not received.
legendary
Just looking for peace
Where the hell is the dev?!

Damn this is frustrating that he disappears for days at a time.

On a good note, I too have been staking pretty well.  Have earned .32070511 since POS kicked in.

Chronicsky.....I didn't mean to offend you brother and in no way meant to insinuate that you were poor man!  You did however seem pretty desperate in your messages, but I was merely trying to make the point that the dev should take more meaning to his words.  To tell us he would provide and escrow and then disappear is wrong, the only point I was trying to make.  I apologize if it was taken any other way!

Am not offended :p i was just saying
it's fine man!
nah! though the one i sent made other person wallet but the one sent on exchange never made it
legendary
Did your KSC ever make it to the exchange?  Am still waiting on mine from the exchange to hit my wallet, 2 days now.
legendary
Where the hell is the dev?!

Damn this is frustrating that he disappears for days at a time.

On a good note, I too have been staking pretty well.  Have earned .32070511 since POS kicked in.

Chronicsky.....I didn't mean to offend you brother and in no way meant to insinuate that you were poor man!  You did however seem pretty desperate in your messages, but I was merely trying to make the point that the dev should take more meaning to his words.  To tell us he would provide and escrow and then disappear is wrong, the only point I was trying to make.  I apologize if it was taken any other way!
legendary
Just looking for peace
v1.0.3.0-g32a928e

That's old

sycnhed and received your 0.1KSC Smiley

cool i will send more , check PM
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
v1.0.3.0-g32a928e

That's old

sycnhed and received your 0.1KSC Smiley
legendary
Just looking for peace
v1.0.3.0-g32a928e

That's old
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
legendary
Just looking for peace
how long will it take for my wallet to sync?

there's no progress bar  Undecided

Yes there is no progress bar , but it will sync , try closing and re-opening it in a while if it is still stuck on same block
PS- to check go to statistics and click update statistics

cool

for some reason I'm stuck at block 89022

I tried restarting, not much help
still there

Keep it open, it takes time
What wallet version is yours?
Try this one if not updated
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8876694
Pages:
Jump to: