Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 48. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Kryptly Update

Just a quick post to say the paypal adpative payments will be going live next week! Cool

Once it's integrated I'll post the full details of how it works.

Excellent stuff, thanks for the update
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

Kryptly Update

Just a quick post to say the paypal adpative payments will be going live next week! Cool

Once it's integrated I'll post the full details of how it works.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250

Bootstrap updated (block 988871)

http://kryptkoin.com/#bootstrap

If your wallet is staking and you try to send coins that are part of the stake, it will fail.

Lock you wallet (encrypt if it's not already as always best practice), then once your coins have finished staking you will be able to do a send transaction.

I am having issues sending coins. I get "Error: Transaction creation failed"  Any ideas? The wallet is currently staking but I have not had this issue before. It seems that the KTK QT is somewhat lagging as well. I get a (Non Responsive) error at the top of the window some of the time for a second. Windows 7

Keep up all the great work Dev.
Everyone is allowed to sell man Smiley Don't worry, someone will buy past them
 Angry

I don't sell KTK. I will keep KTK. Because! KTK the unique coin of the future keeps on growing AND i like KTK  Grin
 Angry

Looks like the coin that was top was removed for some reason!

Happy days
I am having issues sending coins. I get "Error: Transaction creation failed"  Any ideas? The wallet is currently staking but I have not had this issue before. It seems that the KTK QT is somewhat lagging as well. I get a (Non Responsive) error at the top of the window some of the time for a second. Windows 7

Hey, have you tried sending in smaller chunks? if you let your blocks split to much you will have to send them in small blocks. Alzo the wallet is slightly laggy, dev knows this but the market place is the number one priority i believe. I think that's fair enough as the wallet works, albeit slowly
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Download....

Grin

How's the staking difficulty atm? I wouldn't dare to sell anymore under 5k sats.

staking diff is 0,0031.

I will hopefully have my wallet open again from sunday, Something keeps making my computer crash which is annoyinhg
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
How's the staking difficulty atm? I wouldn't dare to sell anymore under 5k sats.
@TonySon: RT done.
The more exchanges the better. KTK has been on Bittrex only for too long.
Ok, thanks
I don't sell KTK. I will keep KTK. Because! KTK the unique coin of the future keeps on growing AND i like KTK

Wow... Dev is working on Paypal addition

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
@TonySon: RT done.
The more exchanges the better. KTK has been on Bittrex only for too long.
Hi DEV!
What do you think about try add KTK to poloniex and cryptsy ?
Who are They  Huh

thanks
regard
TonySon

www.kryptly.com - Market place for digital product, currently accepts: BTC, Doge, KTK and Stripe payments, Dev is working on Paypal addition.

www.krypteer.com - Local KTK trading site with over 50 payment methods.

Have a look Wink

thank you very much.
Who are They  Huh

thanks
regard
TonySon

www.kryptly.com - Market place for digital product, currently accepts: BTC, Doge, KTK and Stripe payments, Dev is working on Paypal addition.

www.krypteer.com - Local KTK trading site with over 50 payment methods.

Have a look Wink
Pages:
Jump to: