Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 45. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

$KTK great to hear ! Any screenshots? Smiley keep up the good work!

http://i.imgur.com/RZAFDrM.png

http://i.imgur.com/3pUnsrg.png

Here on the paypal checkout page, you can see the payment is split between the vendor and Kryptly (fee set at 2%).

(a dummy email was used for the vendor)

http://i.imgur.com/OGTSoV9.png

looks great ! ~ $KTK imo entirely undervalued here@400 satoshis !   Smiley  +1 thanks,  keep it rolling!!!
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

Here on the paypal checkout page, you can see the payment is split between the vendor and Kryptly (fee set at 2%).

(a dummy email was used for the vendor)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
1 Million blocks and counting. Great work to everyone involved!
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
$KTK/PayPal + looking like exciting pre-game show here coming on strong! ! !
*stay tuned!*
 Smiley
 ~ i wonder what satoshi has brewing ! ?

Kryptly Update

The paypal integration is done, I'm now just waiting for paypal to review/approve the app and provide me with AppID/credentials so we can process live payments.

Will post any updates as and when I receive any from paypal.

Thats great to see.

Kryptly Update

The paypal integration is done, I'm now just waiting for paypal to review/approve the app and provide me with AppID/credentials so we can process live payments.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Kryptly Update

Excellent news, I'll send out a tweet later on with a pending slogan
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

Kryptly Update

Ktk wallet on yobit should now be fixed Smiley

I just checked and my transfer still not appears, even in the "incoming deposits"  Embarrassed

let's see if tomorrow does

after some days.... Roll Eyes

there is no info about my transaction Sad

did I lost it ?

Blacksmith from yobit has correct the wallet, have you raised a support call there? Also can you PM me the address you sent them too please

LP
Activity: 98
programming never gets boring...
Ktk wallet on yobit should now be fixed Smiley

I just checked and my transfer still not appears, even in the "incoming deposits"  Embarrassed

let's see if tomorrow does

after some days.... Roll Eyes

there is no info about my transaction Sad

did I lost it ?
Activity: 87
I hope you are all aware that the blockchain is basically running on 4 people staking.

Rich list based: #160, #208, #243 and #246. I reckon everyone should thank them.  

Everyone else should feel ashamed...Just kidding, but it wouldn't hurt for more people to stake.

I have been staking for the last month or so. The more the better. I have recently been moving around koins but I am limited to small transfers of a thousand at a time. In about a day it should be sorted and back to normal in the wallet.

KTK looks like a bargain ! Smiley ~time to accumulate~ +1
Activity: 345
I hope you are all aware that the blockchain is basically running on 4 people staking.

Rich list based: #160, #208, #243 and #246. I reckon everyone should thank them. 

Everyone else should feel ashamed...Just kidding, but it wouldn't hurt for more people to stake.

I have 2 wallets that will be back up later today, finally sorted my PC out.

I know that pain. But the statement was more on the basis of getting the amount of stakers from less than 5% to about 20%

I have 2 wallets that will be back up later today, finally sorted my PC out.
Activity: 345

i must say Krypt is doing amazing!! price should really be around 2-3k or more! but hey they still cheap  Wink

KryptKoin (KTK) to the Moon!
We hope to see krypteer soon   Shocked

very nice... and more
 Grin Thank you for your hard work
Pages:
Jump to: