Pages:
Author

Topic: KuCoin vs Binance - page 6. (Read 2338 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 12:19:08 AM
I prefer Binance, not only the large volume trading, but also their UI, page speed, and language support.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
August 16, 2018, 12:14:59 AM
The only exchange for me is the shitcoin investor crypto-bridge
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 12:13:49 AM
Both of site is good nowadays.But if you think about the daily volume,Binance is first about it.its has huge volume and today Binance volume is $1,224,826,055 USD / 94,917 BTC & Kucoin $13,290,709 USD  2,115 BTC.Kucoin adds new coin regularly. first research about both exchange than join for trade.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
August 15, 2018, 11:36:41 PM
As stated above the KuCoin exchange and Binance are in many ways very similar. Though Binance has been operating roughly four months longer than KuCoin, and in that time-frame, has become a major player in the facilitation of cryptocurrency trading.

KuCoin is a little younger, but with a strong team, and through the frequent cementing of strong partnerships, and addition of new coins - it's blowing up fast. Having (at time of writing) jumped from a daily trading volume of 5-7 million, to over 30 million, in the last few weeks alone.
Binance is always the best for all invester and traders as this is the biggest exchange at this time and there is always a huge daily trading volume but the Kucoin exchange is experiencing a lot of big problems lately. And the recent news is that their headquarters are not real. This makes many investors nervous because they can not meet CEO of Kucoin and can scam at any time no one knows them.

I am for Binance too. Smooth transaction with big volume traded. kuCoin is okay also but Binance is very active  and alive. Lately, kucoin was having a negative news, which can affects the traders perception about the said exchange. BTW, I trade on both exchange but I always on binance.
Activity: 87
August 15, 2018, 11:13:01 PM
I would definitely go with binance. They are very well funded with a good team. In addition, I believe they are also doing lots of investments in the Blockchain space to foster the community.
Activity: 24
August 15, 2018, 10:59:44 PM
there is a rumor binance has stolen the money of the trader
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 10:57:22 PM
As stated above the KuCoin exchange and Binance are in many ways very similar. Though Binance has been operating roughly four months longer than KuCoin, and in that time-frame, has become a major player in the facilitation of cryptocurrency trading.

KuCoin is a little younger, but with a strong team, and through the frequent cementing of strong partnerships, and addition of new coins - it's blowing up fast. Having (at time of writing) jumped from a daily trading volume of 5-7 million, to over 30 million, in the last few weeks alone.
Binance is always the best for all invester and traders as this is the biggest exchange at this time and there is always a huge daily trading volume but the Kucoin exchange is experiencing a lot of big problems lately. And the recent news is that their headquarters are not real. This makes many investors nervous because they can not meet CEO of Kucoin and can scam at any time no one knows them.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
August 15, 2018, 10:56:56 PM
See compared to my experience Binance is best to exchange compared to Kucoin, most of the coins listed in Binance will do some verification procedure before listing in the exchanges but whereas in Kucoin most of the ICO completed coins will be listed in Kucoin exchange.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

Activity: 598
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 10:46:32 PM
I think the Kucoin and Binance markets are very good, I often trade there, good volume and support that I felt very quickly when trading there.
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
August 15, 2018, 10:11:27 PM
Yeah I agree, I also prefer KuCoin rather than Binance because not many new coin will go to Binance. Their listing fee is a joke
Activity: 616
August 15, 2018, 10:07:57 PM
So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

KuCoin and Binance are too great exchange site with a high volume everyday but I must prefer to use Binance since Im comfortable with the design and ui of this exchange site it has also an android application that easy to use the withdrawal transaction are good over all Im satisfy to this exchange site.
They are both good exchanges, we don't need to compare them both. These exchange have the best customer support and all coins listed their are legit. Aside from that, if we sell our coins in these exchanges, assume that we will got a lot since pumping of coin is easy. Transactions are also done easily, we can deposit or withdraw with just couple of minutes. Therefore, binance and kucoin are good exchanges.
Activity: 65
August 15, 2018, 09:42:36 PM
The comparsion was as expected.Binance all the way!Kucoin is an ok exchange but it still seems a little bit of untrustful to me. Roll Eyes
Activity: 83
August 15, 2018, 09:23:10 PM
I dove my cap for binance. Kucoin can never be compared to Binance as far as am concern. Binance is too simple to use. Unlike Kucoin.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
August 15, 2018, 09:07:56 PM
They are all good exchanges. I keep some of my cryptocurrencies on both. I like kucoin s background but transaction fees in Kucoins exchange are a bit expensive.
Yes, when you are using Binance. When you have BNB coin and you will activate that in your profile that will use BNB for fees, you will get 25% discount for every trade you made. That's why I love Binance, you can also recycle your small amounts of coins to BNB.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 09:01:48 PM
Kucoin is does not include in the top 10 exchanges based on daily trading volume, i prefer to chooce Binance because this exchange is the biggest one and they has great customer support. I think new exchange that has potential to be next Binance is Bibox because this exchange offer many features like Binance. Bibox also has their own token called BIX token that give benefit the same like BNB coin.
Activity: 85
August 15, 2018, 07:40:50 PM
Both trading floors are large floor in this market. Currently I am trading on binance. But I think the trading floor needs to be improved because I can not trade when the market is vibrant.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
August 15, 2018, 07:33:41 PM
I prefer binance since im not using kucoin for a long time and i think they required to do KYC im not really sure but binance is still the best in terms of volume
Yep, and their team is really working hard for on their technology. I'm using binance for about a year now and overall I don't experience any problem with this exchange and its continue to be a leading crypto exchange in term of volume being trade. This two exchange is quiet similar so for me choose the exchange you think is more convenient for you.

I prefer the layout of Kucoin but I recently noticed that Binance seems to have more on the plus side. The technology and security is superior to almost anything out there. The white hat project Hacken only see Binance and Cobinhood as a real secure exchanges. In times where every month a new exchange get hacked nothing beats the combo of volume and security.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 08:10:48 AM
I always choose binance maybe due to my habit, I like them and maybe they will benefit us
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 01:08:37 AM
Both are good actually but I prefer binance for now, because the volume of trading in binance is really big and volume on kucoin is really small. Kucoin is also good though, easy to trade, fast deposit and withdrawal too but the minus is the volume is quiet low. There is also a big news about kucoin, check it here https://medium.com/@jacksonwong2244/warning-kucoins-hong-kong-office-is-empty-29b5cee66f36. I don't know is it true or not but just be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: