Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber ICO - page 7. (Read 71012 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 11:06:25 AM
I found some information about participation on their blog:
Whitelist Token Sale for our supporters*
* except US Citizen and individuals or organizations in sanctions lists.
Where can I find their White Paper?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
At the moment it is a very good time to buy kyber at this bearish market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

Kyber has a really great build of partnerships, I think we can really see this decentralized cryptocurrency exchange take fruition more this year. Lets see what 2018 has in store.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
March 21, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
Kyber Network — imToken Marketing Campaign

Kyber Network is pleased to announce a joint marketing effort with one of the most popular wallet providers in the world, imToken. The campaign will commence on March 21 until April 21.

This campaign centres around the newly released imToken 2.0, with many newly added functions, thereby making it one of the most feature-rich wallets out in the market. The key functions that the wallet aims to convey through this campaign is the instantaneous token-exchange capability, powered by Kyber Network. In other words, users of imToken no longer need to send their cryptocurrencies to other exchanges if they wish to acquire other forms of crypto-assets. Instead, with the integration, users can convert their cryptocurrencies directly and seamlessly without leaving the wallet.

The campaign involves several components, including token airdrop to new sign-ups, weekly contest to reward top-traders by value and weekly lucky draw for winners, with attractive prizes to be won every week. On top of that, attractive prizes will be given to users that utilize Kyber Network exchange service on imToken consistently, and to those that execute high value transactions at the end of the campaign.

Sign-up on current imToken app be informed of the latest update to become one of the few beta testers and stand a chance to participate in this inaugural collaboration. https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-imtoken-marketing-campaign-a536e49dd3e6
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
March 17, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
Is there any official thread of kyber? Didn't find much information. In what do they differ from the Bancor Network?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 05:11:04 PM
Seems that DGX will be listed on KyberNetwork, good list one the solid projects around.
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
New listing for Kyber, it can now be bought on Bancor! https://www.bancor.network/communities/5a8046e82b60506383ec5141/currency
copper member
Activity: 252
March 10, 2018, 07:32:04 AM
You Find Something of Similar risk that is already priced by an efficient market and use that discount Rate. The More Places you send your docs the higher Chances that it may be used illegally Sooner or later. In this Very Same thread,I no longer fall for Buterin hype, but I was guilty of it. i have been using FA for certain tokens and use it to determine if it is worth buying even though everyone else is saying that it is. will be Good Watch What They do about Liquidity.

March 06, 2018, 10:07:41 AM
why does kyber price keep losing these days since the team announces the mainnet launches? does the good news all come out or people lose confidence to the team work

I'm also surprised the price movements after the mainnet launch, I'd like to hear solid opinions about that.
Activity: 6
March 04, 2018, 04:19:19 AM
Marinecoin is a digital pre-programmed system based on POS and has a processing speed 500% faster than bitcoin.
Marinecoin with their main currency MTC has been operating since 2013 and today they return to continue their project with community building.
Community with the participation of individuals around the world. When you join the Marinecoin community, you will receive rewards when joining with us.
Join the Marinecoin community and enjoy the fun.
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
March 03, 2018, 08:43:41 AM
why does kyber price keep losing these days since the team announces the mainnet launches? does the good news all come out or people lose confidence to the team work
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 08:26:52 AM
Last trade is 10 hours ago
The network is competing with etherdelta, so hope that it will become more attractive and competitive.

It's just launched. So it is just beginning with limited pairs and limited users.
I think main point about the mainnet launch was just smooth launch.
Activity: 504
February 18, 2018, 07:48:33 AM
Last trade is 10 hours ago
The network is competing with etherdelta, so hope that it will become more attractive and competitive.
Activity: 196
February 11, 2018, 04:20:37 PM
This project has very little information. I doubt that the risk will be corrected when investing. It is not necessary to provide the question. Suspiciously
February 11, 2018, 02:01:01 PM
@KyberNetwork | "We are now live on mainnet, and available exclusive for KGT holders! Listing 10 tokens: Aelf (AELF), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Decentraland (MANA), EOS (EOS), Gifto (GTO), Kyber Network (KNC), OmiseGo (OMG), Power Ledger (POWR), Request Network (REQ), Status Network (SNT)"

Learn more: https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-mainnet-pilot-is-now-live-a90366e2a0ef.

This is something big, congratulations guys!
Currently it is just for ICO whitelisted participants/KGT holders. Will be good watch what they do about liquidity.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
February 11, 2018, 09:25:54 AM
@KyberNetwork | "We are now live on mainnet, and available exclusive for KGT holders! Listing 10 tokens: Aelf (AELF), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Decentraland (MANA), EOS (EOS), Gifto (GTO), Kyber Network (KNC), OmiseGo (OMG), Power Ledger (POWR), Request Network (REQ), Status Network (SNT)"

Learn more: https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-mainnet-pilot-is-now-live-a90366e2a0ef.
February 07, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
looking forward to actually use Kyber this year. Can't wait for better decentralized exchanges. Idex.markets is a step up from etherdelta, but there is much room for improvement.

There is enough room for many decentralized exchanges. And good to see different approaches.

I absolutely agree! Can't wait for more options. I hope people will use them, but with cheap enough fee's and nice interfaces the volume will come I guess.

Personally I'm using decentralized ones time to time. Even they are so new, they give enough confident to me.
Sure they are so new and long way ahead.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 08:11:01 PM
looking forward to actually use Kyber this year. Can't wait for better decentralized exchanges. Idex.markets is a step up from etherdelta, but there is much room for improvement.

There is enough room for many decentralized exchanges. And good to see different approaches.

I absolutely agree! Can't wait for more options. I hope people will use them, but with cheap enough fee's and nice interfaces the volume will come I guess.
January 30, 2018, 05:30:23 AM
yep, many projects dont have their ANN here, i dont know why, twitter and facebook or reddit seems more important to them, but most people there are new comer which dont know much about cryptos

Some prefers all but some wants to fous on specific communication channels. There are many projects focusing the communication in here but nore Reddit and vice versa.
But we're used to many solid projects don't come here.
January 29, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

Pages:
Jump to: