Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber ICO - page 10. (Read 71012 times)

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 23, 2017, 08:15:01 PM
The price of KNC is very stable recently, seems to be independent from the btc and ETH up and down. So any latest news from the dev team?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 03:31:51 PM
Just how much was the ICO cost?

ICO price was $0.41 (average price, source: https://coincodex.com/crypto/kyber-network/) and is currently 164% above ICO.

And the price expectations weere so high after 0xproject. Hope someday soon we ICO investors we'll be rewarded much well as 0x.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 18, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

ICO price was $0.41 (average price, source: https://coincodex.com/crypto/kyber-network/) and is currently 164% above ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
November 18, 2017, 06:15:23 PM

The ICO was priced at 600 tokens per 1 eth. It's now at about twice the ICO price but was as high as 6x within the first days of trading. I would expect to see the price rise once the exchange launches in february.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 17, 2017, 01:23:03 AM
Kyber team is very active latter with partnerships. But I think people are expecting more product developer, more code. Because the price is pretty low. BTC forks have really mess with the great projects like Kyber.

Kyber is doing quite well, listing on binance and huobipro, it is broadening their market in China. With active development, Kyber will have larger market cap.

Kyber is a great project. HODL and you will reap the benefits. Stupid BTC screw up all the alt coins.

It was a very hot ico project on this forum and a lot of investors wanted to join in the ico, but it is very strange that there is no ANN thread on this forum, I think the dev team should make one since so many members here are talking about this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
November 17, 2017, 01:13:32 AM
Kyber Network is delighted to announce a partnership with Gifto, a decentralized virtual gifting protocol that incentivizes and monetizes content generation by individual content creators worldwide. Gifto is a product of Asia Innovations Group (AIG), a leading mobile entertainment company in Asia...
Read more: https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-to-partner-with-gifto-28e1b3391cb8.

Good news, thanks. I think Kyber needs more partnerships during the development process.
Activity: 364
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
November 16, 2017, 08:33:47 PM
Kyber Network is delighted to announce a partnership with Gifto, a decentralized virtual gifting protocol that incentivizes and monetizes content generation by individual content creators worldwide. Gifto is a product of Asia Innovations Group (AIG), a leading mobile entertainment company in Asia...
Read more: https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-to-partner-with-gifto-28e1b3391cb8.

Great to hear some good news from this thread, there is no official ANN thread here, I Hope the dev team to make one for readers in this forum.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
November 16, 2017, 11:06:57 AM
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 09:11:05 AM
this is one of main ethereum system project. should you lucky the one that purchased this symbol don't auction it. ensure that it stays until to the coming year and you'll see what cost it's.
Activity: 2
November 16, 2017, 01:25:10 AM
Is there someone who thinks KNC might be listed on Bithumb? I find that the CEO went to Korea and met some Bithumb guys.
Activity: 41
November 16, 2017, 12:53:46 AM
Why is KNC price went down so much?

That is a solid project with a great team. I can't understand that. Only BTC speculation caused that?
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 12:16:31 AM
not all ico allow america people join in it,
if ico i follow it there is a minimum amount for purchase.
as this is done smart contrak.
but this is not all ico can run smoothly sometimes also though like thing above ico also could be scam.
Activity: 68
November 15, 2017, 12:13:51 AM
Kyber team is very active latter with partnerships. But I think people are expecting more product developer, more code. Because the price is pretty low. BTC forks have really mess with the great projects like Kyber.
That's right. I am waiting for their project release. I trust that team and hope they will reach their target soon.  Wink
Activity: 41
November 15, 2017, 12:04:01 AM

Kyber is doing quite well, listing on binance and huobipro, it is broadening their market in China. With active development, Kyber will have larger market cap.

Kyber is a great project. HODL and you will reap the benefits. Stupid BTC screw up all the alt coins.

Do you think the product release will put the price up?
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
November 14, 2017, 11:51:24 PM

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
November 14, 2017, 11:23:42 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 526
November 14, 2017, 10:51:37 PM
Activity: 420
November 13, 2017, 05:16:26 PM
ICOs are in big trouble now, another wave will come next year. Sad a few great projects went under because of the bitcoin fork speculation.

I think people also took a breath and had time to think their investments during those speculations.
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 11:09:19 AM
ICOs are in big trouble now, another wave will come next year. Sad a few great projects went under because of the bitcoin fork speculation.
Activity: 96
November 13, 2017, 07:39:44 AM
I think that everyone is little disapointed by the price action of Kyber but this is long term project. And they have lot of work to be done so the product be seen real usability. Patience
Pages:
Jump to: