Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC for $25 worth of XLM? - page 4. (Read 20049 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 11:39:11 AM
I think in this bear market 25$ has more value than just 25$. If you have more confidence about project it will not serious issue of submitting KYC. I think already we have to submit KYC for so many usages on internet. So I think it is better to get 25$ by submitting KYC.
Activity: 197
February 15, 2019, 11:36:43 AM

sell your data to an unknown company for $ 25 in stellar? i personally would never do it for any sum
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
February 15, 2019, 11:26:33 AM
I will not do it, KYC is a personal data. Very low price if you only get $25 worth of XLM.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 11:25:14 AM
I just got an email from Blockchain.com.  They are giving away $25 worth of their Stellar (XLM) coin, but in order to claim it you have to submit a selfie and a government identification card.

I don't have any suspicions about Blockchain, I believe they're legit, but I'm always hesitant to spread my personal information around.

How many of you folks plan to claim your $25?

Well, about as much your information is on the black market. Well, I think they will sell it several times) Of course this is a joke. Do you have a guarantee that this is not a scam?
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
February 15, 2019, 11:24:31 AM
I think blockchain.com is a platform that can be trusted to do kyc and this platform has legality so you don't need to worry about giving your personal information to this platform.
Activity: 158
February 15, 2019, 11:21:58 AM
As far as I remember, they offered to do this a long time ago, but even so, I did not send them any information!
I also created an account and sent KYC to them a long time ago. Around November 11 but until now they still didn't airdrop for me and maybe I missed it
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 15, 2019, 11:03:45 AM
It depends to you what you will do.  Blockchain is legit.  If you want to hide your identity don't join. People choice if they want to get free $25 of XLM. But make sure you are ready of what happen. Because even the price of the free or giveaway is hundreds dollars I will not give my personal information and  my identity.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
February 15, 2019, 11:01:02 AM
I get Stellar with an estimated $ 25
and I also invite friends to follow airdrop from the blockchain
Activity: 532
February 15, 2019, 10:42:08 AM
Don't worry if you success pass KYC submit your data you will get $25 based on xlm balance on your account, I got $25 last week and I sell but it needed about two or three weeks for pass kyc data submit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 15, 2019, 10:30:15 AM
I think it's very cheap. provide personal data for only $ 25. but strangely I also followed it. I use almost all my friend data to follow this airdrop. I believe the personal data I provide will not be misused, because they have a good reputation, you know XLM is one of the top ranked crypto coins. if they want to get money, they just need to manipulate prices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 10:28:20 AM
As far as I remember, they offered to do this a long time ago, but even so, I did not send them any information!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
February 15, 2019, 10:23:56 AM
I just got an email from Blockchain.com.  They are giving away $25 worth of their Stellar (XLM) coin, but in order to claim it you have to submit a selfie and a government identification card.

I don't have any suspicions about Blockchain, I believe they're legit, but I'm always hesitant to spread my personal information around.

25$ for your private information is not worth it, if you do want to claim the 25$ giveaway that means your only worth 25$, it's better to keep your personal information safe rather than people obtain it, obviously the 25$ is no brainer for them as they will sell your information which would be worth more, who knows where they would sell your information.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
February 15, 2019, 10:07:05 AM
I did it about 2 months ago and received XLM.
if you feel hesitant to do it it's better not to do it.
no one forces you, because what I know is that the program is free even though it's only about $ 25.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
February 15, 2019, 09:20:23 AM

I understand people's problems and moods about selling personal information. It is really a sensitive issue and it can make us imprisoned.
But I think our information controllers will not do much. They simply know we send them personal information and they can't bind us in anything.
so i think we should try and get money. I have also sold my personal information and it is quite safe.
Activity: 658
February 15, 2019, 09:15:26 AM

Currently there are many wallet systems in need of our personal information. I don't know what they need to do, I don't know what their purpose is. that's a pretty big bonus but I really don't want to sell my personal information.
I'm afraid of the law-related allegations and it's terrible.
I think we should not attend events like this. It is very risky and can impact our future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 15, 2019, 09:09:00 AM

This is a great airdrop and took place in the last few months. But I have never received their email so I can get $ 25 and there are a lot of people like me. If you're lucky, you should KYC and get that 25 $
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
February 15, 2019, 06:51:40 AM
On a personal note it is a big NO for such things. Think on it, whoever is offering you the coins is not doing it for free. Definitely there is some moto behind collecting the details. I don't know the intention is good or bad but, sharing personal documents is not advisable at any point of time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 15, 2019, 06:42:55 AM
I would never put my identification to antone for not only $25, if it was more than $1000, I would not go. I think it's always better to keep safe your identification.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 15, 2019, 06:20:59 AM
I Just Applied for KYC to claim the airdrop, Blockchain.com is very old player & they are giving away 25$ is worth full as compare to new ICOs which demands KYC & till distribution they values gets down by 90%. This is great offer for the airdrop hunters IMO & peoples who lost faith in airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
February 15, 2019, 05:56:35 AM
i voted for NO. as well as 76.5% of the participants. nevertheless frightening the 1/4 of the people would disclose everything for so little money.
Pages:
Jump to: