Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC is simply just to cheat bounty hunters. - page 31. (Read 79959 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 01:26:38 PM
There is a lot of information about the KYC process as a whole, because it’s really a very strange process that has a lot of bugs, if you thought about what you do with your documents, then you would understand that it is not safe.
Activity: 789
November 23, 2018, 02:07:39 AM
I do not like the projects where you need to go through the KYC check.Although there are a lot of good projects where it is needed and it is sad.I think everyone who participates in Bounty needs to carefully read the terms of the project so that then do not stay with nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 23, 2018, 01:50:40 AM
I see many bounties change the rules after the campaign ended. In the beginning, they stated no need KYC to join their bounties but after the bounties ended, they announced to do KYC for the reward distribution. Moreover, they cut the bounty allocation after participants do KYC. Finally, participants only get pennies even though they did KYC. Suffer two disadvantages at once.  Sad  
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 01:36:21 AM
I think.so, KYC is one way to cheat the hunters even sometimes it is not. But asking KYC after bounty over is a big cheat.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 23, 2018, 01:06:36 AM
Main KYC function is prevent to participate us citizens in the project, how investors so bounty hunters.
To accept us citizens need to register your project in sec
One of those reason is this, as US citizens have more qualifications but also to avoid multiple accounts where bounty hunters will be selected account per accounts before they can receive rewards out from the bounty projects after they finish their task, and after finishing the kyc procedure if you are not hiding anything and you believe with the project that you joined providing details about your participations will be easy.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
November 23, 2018, 12:50:08 AM
If you have nothing to hide, KYC should be fun. I don't consider KYC as a means to cheat bounty hunters, the companies requesting KYC only want to save their heads in event of any problems associated with the use of their tokens! Only thing that worries me about KYC is issues of identity hijacks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 23, 2018, 12:03:42 AM
I think it comes this way, KYC is to know your customer, and it can help to detect scammers and cheaters in a bounty program, also some projects also use it to cheat their hunters anyway.
Activity: 420
November 22, 2018, 10:53:02 PM
Main KYC function is prevent to participate us citizens in the project, how investors so bounty hunters.
To accept us citizens need to register your project in sec
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 10:48:55 PM
To my understanding, KYC simply means "Know your customer". Investors(customers) who participate in ICO are made to go through KYC process before they are even allowed to purchase their tokens. On the other hand, Bounty hunters are just "part time workers" of the project and not customers. Even if they will be made to go through a KYC process, it should be before they start working and not after. Waiting for them to finish working for the project and refusing to pay them because they failed to pass KYC afterwards is a total cheat.
as I know, in bounties that I joined that requires kyc, you can't join and get approved if you haven't been approved in your kyc requirement, I know kyc is required to limit the cheaters but ICO projects use it to scam participants
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 22, 2018, 10:41:37 PM
If it wasn't absolutely necessary, no one would have done it. Think about how much time and money it takes to collect personal data of investors...

It correct. I think KYC is not suitable for bounty and airdrop members due to the amount of Token for bounty and airdrop is less than 5% of total supply token. KYC is forced to investors, who invested more than 10 ETH and the amount of Token for sale is more than 50%.
If they will enforce to make it compulsory then you cannot be exempted, just comply and get your tokens or take part of the company through bounty, if you are not willing, sure you can find lots of bounty that has no KYC. I am actually doing that, checking first the requirement about KYC before I join, but some just put the KYC requirement after the ICO, which I think unfair.
Activity: 406
November 22, 2018, 07:17:24 PM
If it wasn't absolutely necessary, no one would have done it. Think about how much time and money it takes to collect personal data of investors...

It correct. I think KYC is not suitable for bounty and airdrop members due to the amount of Token for bounty and airdrop is less than 5% of total supply token. KYC is forced to investors, who invested more than 10 ETH and the amount of Token for sale is more than 50%.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 22, 2018, 07:14:27 PM
I will only agree with you if KYC is later imposed on you after you've worked and due for rewards. Its really annoying when bounty managers don't make the rules straight but always try to meander it here and there.
Activity: 350
November 22, 2018, 06:35:58 PM
KYC is to cheat the investor but not much to the BOUNTY hunter, so I think your statement is not correct, with KYC usually good projects of their size with KYC requirements.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 06:34:12 PM
I do not agree with these rules and I believe that we should not pass this test.
Activity: 476
November 22, 2018, 06:33:28 PM
Although I also share your dislike for KYC rules, I do not think there is room here for this measure, but in a way the bounty hunters are also investors, because the tokens they receive also affect the market in which the ICO is, so it is not fair to say that they are being cheated, it is simply something we do not like and that's it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
November 22, 2018, 06:31:15 PM
I dont believe that their purpose is to cheat bounty hunters but most likely they dont know what they are doing, KYC for bounty utilty token is not nesseceary . They are just afraid that they will get in legal problems if they dont kdo all out KYC.
Activity: 182
November 22, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
Now I'm a little more loyal to KYC. But still it seems to me that it is too personal - to give your passport details. There are a lot of great bounty which allow you to participate not asked to go through KYC
Activity: 462
November 21, 2018, 12:52:56 AM
Some KYC projects may be fraudulent because they require our privacy as a way to make money, but some projects that have already entered the market also need KYC, which I think is acceptable!
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
November 21, 2018, 12:49:21 AM
Maybe it's one way to overcome that uses multiple accounts in a campaign. KYC is often used for bounty hunters. With the aim of many fraud bounty hunters. But not all projects that carry out bounty campaigns do so.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 12:35:46 AM
By using KYC, I think this is very good because it can limit participating participants and provide concrete evidence that participants do not have many accounts. And I was a bounty hunter also often uses KYC to get prizes and I receive this award. There may be many people who do not agree with KYC to send personal data.
Pages:
Jump to: