Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 128. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think the two teams had the same approach with only two shots of danger between them. But Atletico managed to keep pestering Barcelona and Real Madrid. And on the other hand Valencia aspiring to become great once again in the championship.

Yeah, this Valencia is looking serious this year. They are competetive again. We will see how good they are in their next game, against Levante. Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
An excellent start to the Barça in the Liga in three games

9 points
He scored 9 goals
Did not receive any goal

A good start for Dembley he made a goal from his first appearance in his first minutes

Messi as usual offers a special level and the departure of Neymar will increase its target score
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I think the two teams had the same approach with only two shots of danger between them. But Atletico managed to keep pestering Barcelona and Real Madrid. And on the other hand Valencia aspiring to become great once again in the championship.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Atletico Madrid and Valencia are good to put bet on money line because both teams have solid record and much strong chance for today to win their matches easily.

I don't think Atletico madrid has any decent attack beside Anthony Griezzman , which makes it hard for them to score any goals.
I think that their defense is much better then their attack side and I think that it is much more likely that the match is going to be ended in a draw and not in a win.

Antoine Greizmann is not playing his very best this season, His form has greatly reduced and it started from last season. I think they will really need to sign Diego Costa when their transfer ban is lifted in January, Even though he is stubborn, one cannot deny that he is the better player of the two, I wish when he does move to Atletico Madrid, he meets Chelsea and eliminate them once again. That will be poetic justice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
Real Madrid again get minor results, 1-1 against Levante at home is not the result that should be obtained by Real Madrid. The match should have been easy for Real Madrid. But that's football, the results are sometimes beyond prediction. In addition, Barcelona won big, 5 goals scored and hat trick from Messi.
I hope the competition continues to run tight and unpredictable.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Atletico Madrid and Valencia are good to put bet on money line because both teams have solid record and much strong chance for today to win their matches easily.

I don't think Atletico madrid has any decent attack beside Anthony Griezzman , which makes it hard for them to score any goals.
I think that their defense is much better then their attack side and I think that it is much more likely that the match is going to be ended in a draw and not in a win.

yes I agree with you, the game will run very aggressive. but both teams have a solid defense, making it very difficult for the two-team striker to score. and i has been placed my bet for this match. Home or Draw for this match Grin
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Just go for under goals if you think Atletico Madrid will have hard time scoring, because surely Valencia will
Activity: 476
Merit: 259

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
without Ronaldo, Real Madrid is not a weak team but the poor performance of a couple of forwards like Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale it is really challenging for the Real Madrid to play well. in this case, Real Madrid would have bought a genuine striker to replace Morata. but they couldn't manage this way. but it doesn't matter about losing the point at the early stage.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Talk about La Liga 2016/17 Season here.

2016 Champion: FC Barcelona
After Real Madrid in 2 home games played in a draw, though the reserve team and without Ronaldo. I hope that Real Madrid will wake up, Barcelona is playing at its level, at the expense of Messi. The rest of the teams in general, like in a fog, it's unclear who can shoot, Indians are not the same (.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Real Madrid are really surprising with this bet performance up to date.

Seems like the players are getting tired after the break and starts playing really bad.

I don't think they could keep it up to the champions league this year if they keep playing like that.

Activity: 532
Real Madrid couldnt win today against weak Levante and finished with a draw 1-1. I think that the fact that Ronaldo is suspended influence on them very badly.
Barca won 5-0 and for now Madrid has a long way to another championship this season.

Yes, Ronaldo absence is really give big impact to Real Madrid. I'm also surprised though Real Madrid can't even win on their home match against Levante and also get extra 1 card for 1 real madrid player. Meanwhile, Barcelona win big 5-0 against Espanyol and this match play at Barcelona home
Activity: 516
It's quite laughable to see Madrid drawing the game. What a bad to start the day for gamblers

Real Madrid without Christiano Ronaldo is really big, Bale is really sucks, can't back on top perform and also selling Morata is a bad move too. This is why you need buy more players Zidane and it's too late now. 2 draw matches since Ronaldo can't play, just hope real madrid can win streak when Ronaldo come back.
Activity: 246
What is happening with Real Madrid?

A draw, this time against the weak Levante Huh
This is all due to the fact that not playing the team leaders. In particular, Ronaldo and Modric. Meanwhile Barcelona won again.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
What is happening with Real Madrid?

A draw, this time against the weak Levante Huh
Activity: 56
If truth be told real madrid and barcelona are like any other team in europe without messi and ronaldo
Activity: 56
i dont know if barcelona sale of neymar is proving to be a blessing in disguise since without him they have been consistent in their three matches recording straight wins.And messi on top of his game as always
Activity: 322
I have watched Catalonia's derby this night between Barcelona and Espanol and I have really surprised by the new team.of narcs and the new way to play, i think it valvirdi way.
To do that I think narcs haven't bring coutinho in the needs to but they bought a coach  who can really change everything.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Athletic Bilbao Vs Girona : Athletic Bilbao is a stronghold at home with 3 clean sheets in the past 3 games and now with 4 points in the league from two games is considered a good start while the visitors Girona also started the league with two positive results draw 2-2 against Atletico Madrid and a wing 1-0 against Malaga but I think Tha t we would not get a lot of action because Athletic have their main striker Aduriz doubtful and it can be difficult to score for them without him also Girona playing outside of home so they will try to defend hard so I'm going with under 2.5 goals
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
Real Madrid couldnt win today against weak Levante and finished with a draw 1-1. I think that the fact that Ronaldo is suspended influence on them very badly.
Barca won 5-0 and for now Madrid has a long way to another championship this season.
This slow start could cost them the championship title. That's second draw for them and Barca won all three games that have played. In situation where they have to chase team like Barcelona, chances are getting smaller for catching them. Ronaldo is really making difference when he is on the field, no question about that, but they should really win in duel with team such as Levante is, especially on Vicente Calderon.
Jump to: