Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 182. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Celta Vigo can be called an important match against Granada on the road today. But that does not mean that Celta vigo can win this game with a back up weight. Celta vigo probably hides herself in the european game.
1.5 goals or I think that both teams can score goals.
That is what i even expected before the start of the match but Celta Vigo played without Facundo Roncaglia their highest goal scorer and still they managed to defeat Granada with three goals to nil which is really impressive,the fans were heavily booing Granada players throughout the match which is like playing in a hostile condition even when they are playing in their home town. Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
A big loss for Sevilla today We had a pleasurable match at the first half but unfortunately did not score in many poses.

Celta Vigo can be called an important match against Granada on the road today. But that does not mean that Celta vigo can win this game with a back up weight. Celta vigo probably hides herself in the european game.

1.5 goals or I think that both teams can score goals.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Granada CF - Celta Vigo I think over 2.5 goals has fair chance the home team is playing very poor and on other side Celta Vigo also playing so poor lately but this match will get good fight between both teams and will get more than 3 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I'm going live for Betis v Eibar. I know Betis has to win this game, so they will do everything they can to keep this advantage, but Eibar is on a decent period of form, and was capable of winning vs Valencia, also when playing away, and from a 1 goal disadvantage, so I will hope they do it again here. I'm just going for double chance though, since the odds are good enough for me, and it wont be easy.

Betis v Eibar
Double Chance, Draw or Away: @2.2
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

This is my 6th pick for this week:

Match: Betis VS Eibar

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/real-betis-balompie-v-sd-eibar/event/9769777?ref=tipster6

Betis with 3 loses in a row have to win this match at home to stay another season in la liga

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/dfyBgn8qma9zFnpEP

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Valencia are slightly picking up form, they've won all their last 3 Laliga game. They didn't have any reason left to fight in this league, but Sevilla still have lot to aim for, fighting to get the straight Champions League ticket. This is so crucial, getting straight to Champions League, that mean they don't need to play the qualify playoffs, save more time and energy. Sevilla +0.5 @ 1.45
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Real Madrid managed to find a 90th minute goal to snatch a win, they were very lucky and I think Zidane should stop taking such gambles in the Spanish league, what matters most to the fans and Florentino Perez is the Spanish trophy the Champions League would be an added bonus.
You mean Zidane did that purposely by saying he taking gamble? No dude, it's because the defenders Real Madrid has can't perform consistently, and that's why Real Madrid always got conceded. Well at least Isco was great and still showed us amazing performance even tho he doesn't play as starting line up regularly. My other credit goes to Morata, he should get more chance to play than Benzema.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Valencia vs Sevilla Both teams to score is my pick for this match why I am taking risk on this pick because both teams have almost same opportunity there. I am pretty sure about this as home team will try to win this match so there is high chance for both sides to find the goals there.
legendary
Activity: 1148

This is my 5th pick for this week:

Match: Valencia VS Sevillia

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/cf-valencia-v-fc-sevilla/event/9769793?ref=tipster6

Sevillia has a terrible period with 1 win out of 6 matches.
Valencia with 3 wins in a row.

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/sYLrPabsgR65DNRcJ

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Real Betis vs Eibar: Betis is not in a good situation as they lost 4 od the last five LaLiga games and they are ranked at 16th spot but with 9 points ahead of relagatio zone so they can be safe for not being relegated. But i think atleast they can score a goal a5 home this time while the visitors are in a much better form.they will try to pick the 3 points. So i'm going with both teams.scoring.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Valencia v Sevilla
I think Valencia won the last three matches and they will not want to break this series but they have no goals anymore. Sevilla is continuing his third goal and wants to win this match. It will be over 2.5 goals.

Real Betis v Eibar

2.5 goals over the top. There is no chance of this game so Eibar will win this match.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
real betis vs eibar
eibar could win this game because they have a wining streak of 3 win, and betis lost last 3, so my prediction is eibar win
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

today match
Valencia Vs Sevilla

valancia every play in home always strong, is very dificult lost whatever team play in home valencia
in today valencia can win from sevilla
sevilla play is nothing to lose, because one ticket champion league next season is have hand
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This my pick in la liga for today:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valencia v Sevilla - Both Score No Draw
Yes @ 2.05
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leganes v Espanyol - Double Chance
Leganes Or Draw @ 1.25
Real Betis v Eibar - Total Match Goals Over/Under 1.5 Goals
Over 1.5 @ 1.25
Granada v Celta Vigo - 90 Minutes
Celta Vigo @ 2.62
Total odds: @ 8.41
I hope i will win this bet, and good luck for all gamblers today.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
One game for me today to place the bet

Grenada - Celta Vigo,  over 1.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Barcelona and Real Madrid really compact in the game last night, they both get the score of 3-2 to win each. This may need to be celebrated for the two teams shows the increasingly fierce competition for the title of La Liga this season.

competition is less fierce every time Real Madrid doesn't drop points. They still have 3 points advantage and 1 more game.
Yes and it was a bold move to rest most of the important players in this crucial situations . Barcelona is really struggling against all teams nowadays , they should have done better yesterday against Sociedad its because of Messi they won the match .
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Barcelona and Real Madrid really compact in the game last night, they both get the score of 3-2 to win each. This may need to be celebrated for the two teams shows the increasingly fierce competition for the title of La Liga this season.

competition is less fierce every time Real Madrid doesn't drop points. They still have 3 points advantage and 1 more game.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Barcelona are leading by three goals to two but it's been an even game so far am sure Real Sociedad will eventually get the draw they really deserve in the game.
They had their chances but ruined most of them . I still don't understand why Gomez is playing in the starting 11 , he is loosing possessions and not making best of the chances in the penalty area .
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Leganes vs Espanyol : the visitors still has a chance to play in Europe next season as they are only 6 points shorte of the 7th spot Real Sociedad who currently losing against Barcelona while the home team looking to survive this season but i don't think that they can do anything against Espagnol this time as the visitors are in good shape unlike Leganes who currently struggling with 5 games winnless streak  so i think we will see Espagnol atleast getting one pointalso i don't think that we will get many goals so i'm going with under2.5
Jump to: