Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 184. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Although the Osasuna has left wins in the last 2 weeks, he is going to the 2nd league step by step. Because 17th place Leganes is still 10 points behind. Atletico Madrid will be in this fight between two Leicester matches. I expect them to play a controlled game.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
This is my 3rd pick for this week:

Match: Gijon  VS  Real Madrid

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/sporting-gijon-v-real-madrid/event/9769787?ref=tipster6

Easy win for Madrid today, even though they will play without some key players

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/4p5yqLtoHasxNJ6hG

Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Atletico Madrid - Osasuna I will take over 2.5 goals for this match Altetico Madrid is playing very entertaining after a draw result in previous match. This match will be very entertaining possible chance for more than 4 goals there.

I think I do not think it will be too much for this game. But I think that this game will win in the already under Sevilla is a match that must win absolutely. A team on the Osasuna drop line. Atletico will play with Leicester in a more important displacement. I think that 1 or 2 goals can come up.

FC Barcelona VS Real Sociedad

At this moment in Barcelona, ​​the morale must find a morale in a bad situation, I think this game will not easily be easily eaten in your home. But he's gonna keep all his tricks on juventus.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Atletico Madrid - Osasuna I will take over 2.5 goals for this match Altetico Madrid is playing very entertaining after a draw result in previous match. This match will be very entertaining possible chance for more than 4 goals there.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
https://www.directbet.eu/_Images/TipstersChamp/Ava
Today match

Barcelona vs real sociedad , the home team could get slipped for the third time as their morale really in terrible condition.
I will try to chase the home team to lost Cheesy the odds @13

Goodluck!
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
Athletic Bilbao 5-1 Las Palmas

Athletic Bilbao is the place to officially distribute is a very enjoyable match I can say that I saw the match from the first half to 2.5 goals. But after the first half finished, there was a good result in the second half, which was after 5.5.

Well, Spanish team always strong when they play at their home. I'm not surprised Athletic Bilbao can make 5 goals against Las Palmas. If you at Athletic Bilbao record at their home match, you can see they only lose at their home when play against big teams. My bet over 2.75 goals and both teams to score are win on this match.
It was a very effective match, Las Palmas will to scored every game at the end of this season
Activity: 516

Athletic Bilbao is the place to officially distribute is a very enjoyable match I can say that I saw the match from the first half to 2.5 goals. But after the first half finished, there was a good result in the second half, which was after 5.5.

Well, Spanish team always strong when they play at their home. I'm not surprised Athletic Bilbao can make 5 goals against Las Palmas. If you at Athletic Bilbao record at their home match, you can see they only lose at their home when play against big teams. My bet over 2.75 goals and both teams to score are win on this match.
I'm, think that both to score, but 1.71 no pretty Wink LP gl
Only 12 minutes and match wonderful strenght

I just love to see when people win there tickets even at half time of any matches.
But at 12 minutes of a 90 minute match is amazing easy money to be made.
Just too bad you blocked out how much you wagered.
But congratulations on a good win and it will be paid out to you right away even before the game is through.
 Grin

Already in the first half, surprisingly fast Grin total score was result hard work today Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
i found only one match available for today Athletic Bilbao vs Las Palmas and if we compare from both of teams certainly home team is more better so i think if i pick Athletic Bilbao ML for this match it is pretty safe and the odds for them also decent to me
really surprised with the results obtained by Athletic Bilbao, they can beat the opponent is Las Palmas 5-1. La Liga really has been a very productive league in scoring affair. not just the top teams, but teams in mid-table position can score a lot of goals in one game, it is proved that the Spanish League is a league that is productive in the world.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500

That is a score of what is expected from a Barcelona game.
Maybe they will out play them in their upcoming games from now on. Cheesy
From the last two games Barca has been playing they should take time to rest and re-evaluate their position.

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

I just love to see when people win there tickets even at half time of any matches.
But at 12 minutes of a 90 minute match is amazing easy money to be made.
Just too bad you blocked out how much you wagered.
But congratulations on a good win and it will be paid out to you right away even before the game is through.
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
This is my 2nd pick for this week:

Match: Deportivo la curuna VS Malaga

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/deportivo-la-coruna-v-cf-malaga/event/9769791?ref=tipster6

Malaga will not lose this important match. I believe they will win.

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/qeNZwu8hiruT2jZhL

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
One game today only

Athletic de Bilbao - Las Palmas, bet is over 1.5 goals

statistics show that this fixture has produced atleast a goal and a draw been the most likely outcome

i fancy both teams to score in this much
Well right , I too went for over 2.5 goals and already won the bet in the 12' of the game .
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1En296ZfCTAW7xYhjUFkMNCztkpUb23tTk
Going for Athletic to win the match too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
One game today only

statistics show that this fixture has produced atleast a goal and a draw been the most likely outcome

i fancy both teams to score in this much
Athletic de Bilbao - Las Palmas

They have a good performance in recent times and they get a good win at home. I do not think they will leave this game. Las Palmas can score goals in this game and I think that 2.5 goals. Bibao wins.
Activity: 350
Athletic Bilbao will be facing Las Palmas and both teams are in good form and i do expect a high scoring game as i expect both teams to score goals in this match and i am selecting Athletic Bilbao to win the match considering the form they are in and Las Palmas is not that good touring.
Activity: 336
Guys why not try your predictions here :

https://www.footballcoin.io/public-beta-launch/

I have been making my own fantasy team and its going pretty nicely ! The XFC coins will soon be trading on exchanges too !

More info here on their thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xfccoin-the-first-fantasy-football-manager-blockchain-game-1850000
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
One game today only

Jump to: