Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 204. (Read 525193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Las Palmas vs Villarreal - 1-0 in 20 min, go for over 2.5 goal as i am expecting that villarreal wont keep quiet and their will be full force. so more 2 goal are expected.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

This is my 3rd pick for this week:

Match: Eibar VS Espanyol

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/sd-eibar-v-rcd-espanyol-barcelona/event/9769699?ref=tipster6

Both teams will play from the middle of the pitch. I dont think we will see more than 10 corners.

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/6zKMr5qwDMrjG4xEb

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
Las Palmas vs Villarreal,if you take into consideration about the current form i would think that Villarreal will win the match and if you look at the head to head statistics between the two teams, Las Palmas has just won one match in the last seven matches,my prediction is draw or away as i am looking for a safer bet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Las Palmas VS Villarreal

When we look at Villareal, they are playing 3 games away and they do not lose 7 games away. On the one hand there is Las Palmas in the house Usually does not give easy easy match. Villareal league minimum goal of this team can be 1.5 goals or 2.5 lower, but I always risk playing bottom, so I need to look at the first half and bet accordingly.

You can bet under 4.5 goals and it will surely come to pass. I've studied both teams and they are low scoring teams per their recent performances and do j don't expect a barrage of goals but just a one goal difference. Maybe a 1-0 or a 2-1.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Las Palmas VS Villarreal

When we look at Villareal, they are playing 3 games away and they do not lose 7 games away. On the one hand there is Las Palmas in the house Usually does not give easy easy match. Villareal league minimum goal of this team can be 1.5 goals or 2.5 lower, but I always risk playing bottom, so I need to look at the first half and bet accordingly.

Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Sir Sergio Ramos deserves to be in top 3 Ballond'or list...He has redefined the job of a defender...I don't think anyone has scored so many deciding goals in whole Europe in last minutes. Modric is defending too much...He needs to play upfield...He can do Casemiro's job but thats a waste of his attacking creativity...We need a backup for Casemiro. Navas needs to be spectacular like in 92nd min for rest of the season...Otherwise Perez is itching to throw 50 mil for a keeper...He can not make any more blunders for his own good.
You are right with your point about Ramos, everyone noted his amazing performance. The competitors focus on Ramos more than any attack player when Real Madrid get a corner, but they always fail.
Regarding Navas, I think Real Madrid will sign a new goalkeeper anyway, they plan for the future, Navas is 31 years old, and Casilla is not that great goalkeeper.

Ramos is the best defender, he has scored 10 goals in this season, which is more than 80% strikers, lol... If Real Madrid has won LaLiga and Champion League, Ramos will be top 3.

Stop day dreaming man, last season Pepe was very influential in madrids champions league triumph and Portugal's European triumph yet he wasn't named in the top 10. The award has been biased toward strikers and if you don't make the 30 goals a season Mark, just forget it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Las Palmas will face Villarreal , both teams have good players , in my opinion both teams can score goals in this game ,so i think to bet for Both teams to score or for Over 1.5 Goals.

Both teams to score is good pick for this match. Statics showing this will be good option to place bet. I will do agree with you.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Las Palmas is playing plenty of matches in the recent period. They were 3-3 in Real Madrid. Get Osasuna 5-2. Last week they were defeated 4-3 in the Espanyol away. Villarreal was caught in a 3-game winning streak after he was eliminated from Europe and focused entirely on the league. He has a good offense line. Both teams can score goals in this game.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Las Palmas will face Villarreal , both teams have good players , in my opinion both teams can score goals in this game ,so i think to bet for Both teams to score or for Over 1.5 Goals.
I like this prediction and will put some bitcoin on this game because after watching both teams performance in their last games, it is safe to say they can both score when they need too. Wink
Activity: 826
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Do you think that Barcelona still got the chance to win this season after their recent lose?
I think it could be possible as Barcelona also has a game against Real Madrid which they can steal their 3 points and change how the table looks.

it is possible because still there are 11 matches to go before end of the season but Barcelona should no more losses because if they lost once or twice in the rest of league matches i'm pretty sure the chance will decrease but back again it all depend on Real Madrid performance themself because even Barcelona unbeatable untill end of season and Madrid do the same thing eventually Barcelona will failed

Yeah, I don't worry about that.
Most of the Barcelona games that are left are against low teams, or Home games against average+ teams.
Barcelona should stay focused and they could bring home both champions league and LaLiga and also copa del rey!

until now the opportunity to earn two degrees is still wide open to Barcelona. however, they must remain focused and vigilant against rivals Real Madrid which is still looming to seize the opportunity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Do you think that Barcelona still got the chance to win this season after their recent lose?
I think it could be possible as Barcelona also has a game against Real Madrid which they can steal their 3 points and change how the table looks.

it is possible because still there are 11 matches to go before end of the season but Barcelona should no more losses because if they lost once or twice in the rest of league matches i'm pretty sure the chance will decrease but back again it all depend on Real Madrid performance themself because even Barcelona unbeatable untill end of season and Madrid do the same thing eventually Barcelona will failed

Yeah, I don't worry about that.
Most of the Barcelona games that are left are against low teams, or Home games against average+ teams.
Barcelona should stay focused and they could bring home both champions league and LaLiga and also copa del rey!
Activity: 530
Barcelona is now in full league with the champions. Attention is so scattered in the league I think they can lose points in the process.

Athletic Bilbao - Real Madrid

For Real Madrid, if it's a troubled match for me. A team that played well in Bilbao's home now saved three points harder even in the betis displacement. I think this match is bottom.

Real Madrid can not drop this game.
With their poor performance last match until near the middle of the second half I would suspect they will try harder this match to make up for that lack of goals.
legendary
Activity: 1652

Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Barcelona is now in full league with the champions. Attention is so scattered in the league I think they can lose points in the process.

Athletic Bilbao - Real Madrid

For Real Madrid, if it's a troubled match for me. A team that played well in Bilbao's home now saved three points harder even in the betis displacement. I think this match is bottom.

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
legendary
Activity: 1148

This is my 2nd pick for this week:

Match: Athletic Bilabao VS Real Madrid

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/athletic-bilbao-v-real-madrid/event/976

Its not an easy match for Real Madrid, but this is their season and if they want to win La liga they have to win those matches.

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/ksaio3hzoniDszbb3

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Hi and good week guys.
After another positive week, here we go with another 7 bets in La Liga

This is my 1st pick for this week:

Match: Union Deportiva Las Palmas v CF Villarreal

In the last matches, both teams had insane amount of goals : (4-3, 5-2, 3-3... )
I believe both teams will score in this match.

Agreed with you both teams to score is looking very safe as per previous game record. Chance for that pick is pretty high and over 2.5 goals is also have good potential but both teams to score is more safe.
productivity goals in La Liga can not be denied again, they always make an average of over two goals. it is hereby feasible if La Liga into the league very productive in the world. for this match, the quality of players Villareal much higher than Las Palmas, maybe this game will be easy for Villareal, but in La Liga does not close the possibility of Las Palmas can beat Villareal, such as happened to Barcelona last week, the team of Barcelona was defeated of the team who clearly very much the quality of the players is different from them.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Hi and good week guys.

In the last matches, both teams had insane amount of goals : (4-3, 5-2, 3-3... )

Agreed with you both teams to score is looking very safe as per previous game record. Chance for that pick is pretty high and over 2.5 goals is also have good potential but both teams to score is more safe.
yeah both teams to score looks the best bet for this game as Las Palmas is not doing well lately but they have decent players enough to score a goal at home while villareal will be aiming for the three points as they need them to keep pushing for the hunt for a place in the top currently they are behind Atletico with points between them and i think that Villareal is in avery good shape as they awon the  from the last six games and they dropped three points only against Real Madrid so i think that they have a very good chance to win 
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Hi and good week guys.

Jump to: