Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 199. (Read 525193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
What will happen in Liga?

1)Real Madrid 65 (1 match less)
2)Barcelona    63

3)Sevilla         57
4)At. Madrid    55

5)Villareal         48
6)Real Sociedad 48
7)At. Bilbao        44
8)Eibar               41

15)Malaga    27
15)La coruna 27
17)Leganes  26
18)Gijón      21

19)Granada 19
20)Osasuna 11

-Barcelona and Real Madrid will play the victory of the Liga
-Sevilla and At. Madrid will almost certainly be in  Champion's League
-If the alaves doesn't win the final of  copa del rey against Barcelona, Villareal, Real sociedad and Ath. Bilbao will almost certainly in Europa League
-Granada and Osasuna seem to already relegated in Liga2. Gijon (4 points in the last 2 games played) can play for salvation with Leganes,La Coruna and Malaga.

Interesting presentation of how thing are here, but RM have all card in hand for this, considering they have 1 game less if they win then 5 point its not easy to catch up even for Barcelona. But from thing think that maybe we will see surprise in copa with Alaves they proven that they can beat big ones maybe we will see another surprise from them.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

2)Barcelona    63

3)Sevilla         57
4)At. Madrid    55

-If the alaves doesn't win the final of  copa del rey against Barcelona, Villareal, Real sociedad and Ath. Bilbao will almost certainly in Europa League
-Granada and Osasuna seem to already relegated in Liga2. Gijon (4 points in the last 2 games played) can play for salvation with Leganes,La Coruna and Malaga.
This makes the La Liga seem tedious, the candidate to champion his per season is always dominated by Real Madrid and Barcelona. Maybe lately Atletico Madrid is able to compete with the two teams for the title of La Liga.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I'm looking forward to try to pick winning bet for the 1st La Liga game at this week:

Espanyol vs Betis => Total over 2.5 goals at this game

I hope so there is potential for more than 3 goals is pretty high that is why I also thinking to put some money on over 2.5 goals. Good luck for this pick and have happy betting.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Will be hard for Gijon to recover a 5 point gap at this point of the championship, unless they all of sudden decide to play top tier football, which I doubt

I think bottom 3 is more or less defined, or you should put Granada as a team that still might be saved, they are only 2 points behind Gijon
Activity: 854
I'm looking forward to try to pick winning bet for the 1st La Liga game at this week:

Espanyol vs Betis => Total over 2.5 goals at this game
legendary
Activity: 1148

2)Barcelona    63

3)Sevilla         57
4)At. Madrid    55

5)Villareal         48
6)Real Sociedad 48
7)At. Bilbao        44
8)Eibar               41

15)Malaga    27
15)La coruna 27
17)Leganes  26
18)Gijón      21

19)Granada 19
20)Osasuna 11

legendary

This is my 3rd pick for this week:

Match: Osasuna VS Bilbao

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/ca-osasuna-v-athletic-bilbao/event/9769723?ref=tipster6

Osasuna is the worst team in La liga this season, but they still have a small chance to save their season. I dont think that it will happen against Bilabo, but Osasuna will fight and at home they worth at least one goal. Bilbao worth 2.

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/wbsbW59CsXqATnu9p

legendary
This season Messi shall win the highest goal score award, unless until he is injured which is not likely to happen. Don't know what's really wrong with Ronaldo that he has not been able to score like he used to do. He's been a shadow of his past. He really needs to step up his game in the remaining matches. But the way he has played entire season I don't think he will be able to catch up. But then again he played decent for Portugal, so you never know how he might just play and surprise us all.
all football players the ultimate goal is to bring each team get the achievement, the top scorer award only small gifts for them, the most important thing for them is how to bring the team into a winner in each competition.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I don’t think Messi would give up his lead but that is because he is messi not because Ronaldo is failing. Even 19 goals in 27 games is amazing but since we are used to Ronaldo being a scoring machine and an amazing player that we are talking about how 19 goals in 27 games less than his usual and he is not playing like him. He is the third highest scorer in the leauge but we are talking about him like his done Cheesy

I think they are both playing very well, if it was someone else than messi I would assume Ronaldo had a chance to pass but with this stats it looks like unless Messi gets injured he will not lose to anyone.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
This season Messi shall win the highest goal score award, unless until he is injured which is not likely to happen. Don't know what's really wrong with Ronaldo that he has not been able to score like he used to do. He's been a shadow of his past. He really needs to step up his game in the remaining matches. But the way he has played entire season I don't think he will be able to catch up. But then again he played decent for Portugal, so you never know how he might just play and surprise us all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Who will be the next  top-goalscorer  in Liga?

L.  Messi       (25 goals)                           @1.40
L. Suarez      (22 goals)                           @4.00
C. Ronaldo    (19 goals with 1 game less)  @7.00

Messi has a good lead, but C. Ronaldo can recover and the quote@7 is very intriguing.

Lionel messi can win in top goal scorer in spanish league this season, if without probelm and injury
this season lionel messi is good performance, in champion league and local league is good productivity in create goal
Activity: 476
Merit: 259

Messi has a good lead, but C. Ronaldo can recover and the quote@7 is very intriguing.

Messi without any doubts, he plays almost every game, he scores almost at every game, and he is leading his team for the victory.
Ronaldo is not in a very good shape at the moment and I don't think that he can overtake Messi with this 6 goals difference.
Messi is my pick:), and also my favorite player
legendary
Who will be the next  top-goalscorer  in Liga?

L.  Messi       (25 goals)                           @1.40
L. Suarez      (22 goals)                           @4.00
C. Ronaldo    (19 goals with 1 game less)  @7.00

the distance is too far to be pursued CR7 in the race for La Liga top scorers this season. CR7 could possibly overtake Messi in the list of top scorers but he took scored 3 goals in every game remaining in La Liga, it is also complicated by a minimal supply of ball from a teammate at Real Madrid this season.
legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Espagnol are in good position at the middle of the table while the visitors Real Betis are not in good form right now especially when it's  away game as they lost 7 of the past 9 games. Meanwhile Espanyol at home with stable season and they are good especially at their own stadium so I expect a win for them with odds at 2.05 it's tempting to bet on it .
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

This is my 2nd pick for this week:

Match: Villarreal VS Eibar

Villarreal currently at the 5th place, are not losing hope to get the 4th place which leads to the UCL qualifications. At home they must win Eibar.

This could be tough competition for Villarreal maybe they will put some players on rest for upcoming match with Leicester. I will take both teams to score instead of any ML there probably this would be get finished as draw.
Have I missing anything? Villarreal upcoming opponents are all LaLiga teams, Eibar, Betis, Athletic Bilbao for the coming next three matches. There is no Leicester, so obviously the teams you said is Sevilla. Villarreal will not resting any players, the LaLiga is the only thing left for them to pursuit this season and they need points so damn much for the UEFA ticket.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Villarreal currently at the 5th place, are not losing hope to get the 4th place which leads to the UCL qualifications. At home they must win Eibar.

This could be tough competition for Villarreal maybe they will put some players on rest for upcoming match with Leicester. I will take both teams to score instead of any ML there probably this would be get finished as draw.
legendary

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/cf-villarreal-v-sd-eibar/event/9769719?ref=tipster6

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/hdSSBM4miorxNThKQ

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Betis VS Espanyol

The Espanyol Forms situation has not lost a lot better in most games where you play at home.

Betis is a good defender, I think if one goal is scored in the other team in this game. I think it is appropriate to score more than 1.5 goals or scoring goals.

this game may see Espanyol winning the meating as they are clearly better then the visitors also they still in a hunt for the 7th spot in the league while they are playing in front their fans they are demanded to take their revenge from betis for last season when Betis visited them and won over them 3-0 also i don't expect many goals but there is a good chance to get between 2 and 3 goals
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Betis VS Espanyol

The Espanyol Forms situation has not lost a lot better in most games where you play at home.

Betis is a good defender, I think if one goal is scored in the other team in this game. I think it is appropriate to score more than 1.5 goals or scoring goals.
Jump to: