Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 210. (Read 525195 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 10
Only if messi had gone for 3rd goal all alone himslef instead of trying it to pass to suarez he would hv scored a hattrick, most selfless player in history of football, no matter who says what, he is excused to have few bad games like PSG in a season coz the success he has brought to barca in past 10 years and joy to the fans. Gifts his penalties,clear scoring chances to Ney,Suarez when they struggle. I hope he performs well on tuesday and even if barca exit..they do it with head high.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
Alaves  vs  Sevilla I see 2 options for betting chance to win
over 2.5 goals and both teams to score, Sevilla scored 2 goals or more and Alaves  1 goal
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Good performance before the PSG game. Obviously, in the last couple of games, Lucho has set up Barca as a more attack-orriented team in preparation for trying to overcome an enormous 4-0 goal deficit against PSG.

But there's still some "problems" in this team. For instance, they still make too many over-the-top long balls that invite aerial duals - aerial duals being a weakness of this Barca team. When they make those kind of passes, the opponents are more likely to get to said passes, and, in turn, win possesion and counter-attack. AND you don't want Barca to be without the ball because they're not very good off the ball. So Barca should certainly try to avoid those passes that invite aerial duals... And one of the reasons they're making those kind of passes is that the midfield and defense aren't linking up as well as they should.  Too many times I see the defenders looking around to make a pass and being forced to take the long ball route because they don't have passing options while also being pressed. So the midfield and defense definitely need to do a better job in that respect.

Now THIS is the Barca fans want! Accurate passes, good gameplay, and eventually a good result. This was just the game they needed to test themselves before PSG: Celta presses almost like PSG does, and they can be deadly when given space.

The great Messi was magnificent, and so was Neymar. No more endless dribblings from the Brazilian only to lose the ball afterwards - tonight he dribbled just enough to be efficient, and released the ball (through pass or shoot) at the right time.

Suarez and Iniesta didn't have such a great game, but hopefully they will do just that on Wednesday. The only minus that I saw today was that after scoring 5, they relaxed way too much - if they do this against PSG, they won't qualify, because PSG doesn't have an Aspas to miss all 3 shots on target, LOL. If you let Di Maria have all that space, he usually doesn't miss.
PSG is not demanded too go forward because they are sitting in a great lead they just need to keep the ball on their hands and stop Barcelona from creating chances we will defently see betterfrom barcelona but they wouldn't make it they simply cannot score more then three goals without conceding a goal from and since they lost against PSG Barcelona managed to keep clean sheets just in last game conceding in the other 3 so i think we may also see both teams scoring PSG more likely will want to make sure
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Good performance before the PSG game. Obviously, in the last couple of games, Lucho has set up Barca as a more attack-orriented team in preparation for trying to overcome an enormous 4-0 goal deficit against PSG.

But there's still some "problems" in this team. For instance, they still make too many over-the-top long balls that invite aerial duals - aerial duals being a weakness of this Barca team. When they make those kind of passes, the opponents are more likely to get to said passes, and, in turn, win possesion and counter-attack. AND you don't want Barca to be without the ball because they're not very good off the ball. So Barca should certainly try to avoid those passes that invite aerial duals... And one of the reasons they're making those kind of passes is that the midfield and defense aren't linking up as well as they should.  Too many times I see the defenders looking around to make a pass and being forced to take the long ball route because they don't have passing options while also being pressed. So the midfield and defense definitely need to do a better job in that respect.

Now THIS is the Barca fans want! Accurate passes, good gameplay, and eventually a good result. This was just the game they needed to test themselves before PSG: Celta presses almost like PSG does, and they can be deadly when given space.

The great Messi was magnificent, and so was Neymar. No more endless dribblings from the Brazilian only to lose the ball afterwards - tonight he dribbled just enough to be efficient, and released the ball (through pass or shoot) at the right time.

Suarez and Iniesta didn't have such a great game, but hopefully they will do just that on Wednesday. The only minus that I saw today was that after scoring 5, they relaxed way too much - if they do this against PSG, they won't qualify, because PSG doesn't have an Aspas to miss all 3 shots on target, LOL. If you let Di Maria have all that space, he usually doesn't miss.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

Remember that they had won 6-0 against Alaves before they lost the first match with PSG, CL is totally different, and PSG has experienced coach. If PSG scored 1 goal, Barcelona will need 6 goals to qualify, and PSG players are capable of scoring at anytime, so I am not optimistic about Barcelona.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Todays match

Alaves - Sevilla

Sevilla is favorite but we seen this season that Alaves is hard to play when they play with big ones, here I expect to see goals on both sides so bet is both teams to score.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
7th pick for this week:
Match: CD Alaves v FC Sevilla
You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/cd-alaves-v-fc-sevilla/event/9769667?ref=tipster6

I chose this pick because Svillia are not playing in away matches as good as they play at home. Alaves lost only 1 out of 6 last home games.

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/t9M2XiFuRhsqR3yky

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As an objective Barcelona Fan, it is possible for Barcelona to beat psg 4,5 or 6-0 on a normal day, but not when there is already a target of Score 4 goals atleast and try not to concede, and 1  or 2 more to seal the tie,Barcelona rarely functions well in that kind of condition.

Barcelona have won 18 and drawn 1 of their last 19 home games in UCL.If they can beat PSG in Nou Camp is out of question.The big question is can they score 4-5-6 goals against PSG?They have scored 26 goals in their last 6 UCL home game against the likes of Mancity,Roma,Arsenal,Celtic,Atletico,Monchengladbach,at almost 5 goals per match on average.So,it's not beyond MSN either If they play their game.They just need couple quickfire goals and all the pressure will be on PSG and momentum with Barca.What Cavani&Di Maria did in Paris,MSN can surely better it in Barcelona,there's no doubt about it.The question mark isn't on their capabilities,but the application on the given day and LE being spot on with his tactics.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
As an objective Barcelona Fan, it is possible for Barcelona to beat psg 4,5 or 6-0 on a normal day, but not when there is already a target of Score 4 goals atleast and try not to concede, and 1  or 2 more to seal the tie,Barcelona rarely functions well in that kind of condition.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Today, we can say that Las Palmas was able to defeat Osasuna with a very good football score. Bilbao won in his home against Malaga with one goal. Bilbao It's a place where I say a controlled game is not too much trouble. Malaga was not very effective on the goal paths. The best match played today is undoubtedly a Las Palmas match so we watched a very enjoyable football.

legendary
Activity: 840
Athletic Bilbao- Malaga  , this match is playing now and 30 minutes passed  and Athletic Bilbao is playing good but both team is playing in control , i think Malaga is trying to one point in this match because of this match result can finish under 2.5 goals and i will bet this , Good luck for everybody!
You've got it right. Athletic Bilbao managed to score a goal, thanks to the penalty awarded by the ref. which was converted by Raul Garcia and that was the only goal in this match. Under 2.5 goals was a winner here. Congratulations.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Seville currently in a top form and they are defintly looking to get the three points when they will be visiting Leganes tomorrow while Alavas is an average team and they don't perform very well at home also they have too many players wouldn't be playing so the task will be much easier for Seville to win also we more likely to see Alaves deffending so we propably will get under 2.5 goals
Activity: 350
Atletico Madrid won the match against Valencia 3-0 and with the win they have moved to fourth rank .Griezmann scored twice for Atletico Madrid while
Gameiro is the other goal scorer and with this win they are above Real Sociedad in the rankings.
Ath. Bilbao is leading with one goal against Málaga .
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Athletic Bilbao- Malaga  , this match is playing now and 30 minutes passed  and Athletic Bilbao is playing good but both team is playing in control , i think Malaga is trying to one point in this match because of this match result can finish under 2.5 goals and i will bet this , Good luck for everybody!
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Final Result Las Palmas 5 - 2 Osasuna .
Seven Goal create for this match ! Nice Result Las Palmas ,  Jese Rodriguez Score 2 goal and help Las Palmas get 3 poin tonight . Las palmas now in position 12 standings, with 32 points.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Las Palmas VS  Osasuna

Las Palmas was the first to find goals in the matches between them always have been mutual goals I think this match will be a mutual goal I think this match will be above 2.5 or 3.5 goals.

Las Palmas made an awesome comeback after lagging 1 - 2 by Osasuna at first half. And they able to make 4 goals at the second half. Incredible comeback by Las Palmas! My parlay still alive and now time to wait for Athletic Bilbao vs Malaga. Wish Bilbao will win their game too!
Activity: 574
Osasuna have turned into a lost cause and will be relegated this season for sure. They are losing to Las Palmas who themselves have been in poor form recently but they have managed to thrash Osasuna 5-2 with a min of extra time left to go.  I think 10 points in 26 games is the worst I have ever seen being close to almost half the season done.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 420
The lack of self-confidence in Malaga is so high that even if they get to the front they fall into the slightest position in the game. In the Betis match, the defense again made mistakes on the mistakes. Club owner and president Al Thani again backed Romero. However, Bilbao wins the game with quality.
Jump to: