Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 214. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
It looks like Atletico is going to stay tied with Coruna. Embarrassed
Griezzman needs to look for a new team if he wants to go anywhere in this league or get traded to ligue team now. Undecided
DEPORTIVO LA CORUÑA vs ATLÉTICO MADRID ends as a draw with scoreline, 1-1. ATLÉTICO MADRID could have won the game but Fernando Torres got injured while ATLÉTICO had exhausted all their substitutions and were playing the last 10 mins of the game being a man down. Torres looks badly injured and could be out for a few weeks, if not months. Hope he gets well soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
It looks like Atletico is going to stay tied with Coruna. Embarrassed
Griezzman needs to look for a new team if he wants to go anywhere in this league or get traded to ligue team now. Undecided
Activity: 530
Today we have two matches and both match are in full suspense as all 4 teams main players are not in good form, so under 2.5 goal for both match is good to bet

I jyst pkace last minute bets on both games over 1.5 goals cuz think all 4 teams will score and maybe ATM will win this game
I'm going to place the same bet for over 1.5 goals.
Atletico Madrid needs a win now from their last game was a very poor performance and their players are starting to get restless.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
Sevilla v Bilbao , hope both teams attacking from the first minute, sevilla in profitable playing at home. and their position in the standings is better than bilbao. sevilla try to win this match to fight for a place in the champions league next season.
But do not underestimate bilbao, they have good players, especially when playing with a big team. can sometimes be surprising
it will be a tough match , sevilla should win the match as it held at their own home ,
i predict a close winning like 1-0 or 2-1 for sevilla  ,
while deportivo la coruna have to face a hard opponent atletico madrid ,
every match are important but i will predict atletico will get draw only this time.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Today we have two matches and both match are in full suspense as all 4 teams main players are not in good form, so under 2.5 goal for both match is good to bet

I jyst pkace last minute bets on both games over 1.5 goals cuz think all 4 teams will score and maybe ATM will win this game
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Deportivo La Coruña vs Atlético Madrid,Deportivo is having a really bad run of form and have not won a game in a really long time and i do not think that would change in this match too and their performance against Leganes alone will determine how this match is going to play out and my prediction is Atletico Madrid to win with over 2 goals.
Activity: 826
Dep. La Coruna vs Atl. Madrid , bet for Atl.Madrid to win .
Sevilla vs Ath Bilbao , bet for Sevilla to win .
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
KING OF PENALTY
against some unknown side kashima..RM 2-1 down..gets a highly controversial penalty
against villareal 2-1 down..gets another highly controversial penalty
agaisnt las palmas ..3-1 down..gets another highly controversial penalty
any co incidence...well yeah ..divanaldo gets it's customary penalty every game..now even records are there to prove he is official pe[n ]al do of world football.

Just go and watch barca's video how many of their penalty were controversial?? Barca doesn't get a penalty even when opponents catch ball by hand.
Refs who sees an inch perfect offside can't see ball going 1 metre inside goal and rules it out??? It's not mistake but cheating against barca..RM deserved to lose this match and draw last one but but but...PENALTY is there to save their day everytime. Good job PENALDO..
Ronaldo is scoring the goals even with penalties and so do not take away the skills involved .I have seen Barcelona losing matches and they are not in the best form this season despite saying that i cannot accept the fact they had to get two penalty to draw the match in the final minute.Really depressed to see the pathetic performance of Real Madrid and i lost a good parlay with this stupid performance,Shit happens.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Sevilla v Bilbao , hope both teams attacking from the first minute, sevilla in profitable playing at home. and their position in the standings is better than bilbao. sevilla try to win this match to fight for a place in the champions league next season.
But do not underestimate bilbao, they have good players, especially when playing with a big team. can sometimes be surprising
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Activity: 644
Update big 5 La Liga klasmen:

Barcelona         57
Real Madrid       56
Sevilla              52
Atlético Madrid   45
Real Sociedad    45

Barcelona successfully shift Real Madrid at the top of klasmen, this will be the title race is very interesting to see the difference in points between both is only 1 points, and Real Madrid still have a pending match.

The match will begin next few hours:

Deportivo vs Atlético Madrid, Atlético Madrid win
Sevilla vs Bilbao, Sevilla win
Atletico Madrid are also coming off a frustrating loss against Barcelona that left them chasing the top 3 spots. They won't have an easy job on Thursday, as Deportivo are under a new coach, who is expected to infuse his squad with some much needed motivation to go on. I expect to see goals from both sides here.

Bilbao are always weaker on the road, while they have failed to score in their last 4 matches away from home. I think that Sevilla will have no problem in overcoming their opponents here.

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
It's worrying tho, that EVERY game the team must depend on heroics to just win games.
It shows a lack of tactics or mentality towards games, that you can only switch on, when behind.
It's a good quality to have but when it's happening almost every game, that's signs of a major problem.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I have 2 pretty much straightforward bets for the La Liga matches tonight - both teams to score in Deportivo La Coruna - Atl. Madrid & Sevilla - Ath Bilbao. Previous H2H games have finished with goals from both sides & the odds are fine as well so I am going with these today. Good luck everyone  Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Yesterday's match was so intense ! I never though Real Madrid could finally get a draw. I am very sad for Las Palmas, as they merit do a great season, they are hardworking.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Two more games today

La Coruna - Atl. Madrid, ATH might have hard time in this but will go for goals only over 1.5 goals
Sevilla - Ath. Bilbao, Sevilla need to win this one my bet is win for them and over 1.5 goals
Activity: 896
Update big 5 La Liga klasmen:

Barcelona         57
Real Madrid       56
Sevilla              52
Atlético Madrid   45
Real Sociedad    45

Barcelona successfully shift Real Madrid at the top of klasmen, this will be the title race is very interesting to see the difference in points between both is only 1 points, and Real Madrid still have a pending match.

The match will begin next few hours:

Deportivo vs Atlético Madrid, Atlético Madrid win
Sevilla vs Bilbao, Sevilla win
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Luis Enrique has announced he will step down as Barcelona head coach at the end of this season. Best solution for all parties around...We need to be wise now and look for the best solution..Sampaoli is the front runner then comes allegri who is also an very interesting option,he has the calmness and is tactically ready...But my answer would be sampaoli even if hes not as much proven,he just won the copa with chile but hes temperament and ego will turn barca again one level up and the players will again give their absolut maximum...Welcome jorge sampaoli.

Legend!!! i am so sorry that he was not to much appreciated from journalists , fans, club administration.he is one of the best coach in barca's history and there is no doubt about that.thank you Lucho what did you last 3 years. you wrote great history and i believe u can continue this history  current year (after took 1st). good luck Legend!!! Next experience is Arsenal, welcome to BPL.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Sevilla is on fire this season. They lost only once when played at home while Athletic Bilbao away's record isn't impressive. I bet Sevilla won't find significant obstacles in this match. Sevilla @1.65
yeah, Sevilla has been dominant at home this season with 9 wins in 11 matches and Athletic Bilbao struggles on the road. and of course, Sevilla will want to keep up the pressure on Barcelona and real Madrid in the league. also, good odds to make money Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Sevilla is on fire this season. They lost only once when played at home while Athletic Bilbao away's record isn't impressive. I bet Sevilla won't find significant obstacles in this match. Sevilla @1.65
Activity: 1526
Merit: 250
Sevilla - Ath. Bilbao  sevilla favourit be me , they play in big form 1

La Coruna - Atl. Madrid both teams need points , X
Jump to: