Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 238. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
This is for me the shock of the day in Liga. Just by reading this you know of which match I am talking about : Bétis-Barça. I have to say that I am veyr surprised of Barcelona drawing. Bétis is such a weak team... I am thinking more and more than Barcelona will not be able to win against Paris in Champions League.
It is really a shocking day for all the sports gamblers and the poor judgement from referee has caused a shock wave and profit for gambling sites as i never thought they could draw the match with Barca.
Real Madrid is leading with one goal against Real Sociedad in the first half, Kovacic scored the goal for Madrid and hope there are no further upsets.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is for me the shock of the day in Liga. Just by reading this you know of which match I am talking about : Bétis-Barça. I have to say that I am veyr surprised of Barcelona drawing. Bétis is such a weak team... I am thinking more and more than Barcelona will not be able to win against Paris in Champions League.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Betis ruined your parlay slip that is very shocking to get draw today. Very disappointing to see the game of Barcelona.
Really disappointed to see the match between Real Betis and Barcelona as the referee became the anti hero in this encounter as he did not allow the goal from Jordi Alba and now they are calling for Goal-line technology to be used in La Liga as we have to irradicate these sort of mistakes in the future.
They said during the match they will not introduce goal line technology in la liga because Barcelona say they can not afford it as it is too expensive.
I thought they have as much money as Manchester United has. They can afford to pay Messi, Neymar and Suarez but they say they can not afford the technology? That is nonsense if you ask me. They are just acting cheap and want to stay old fashioned not accepting to accept the new wave of how times are changing.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Betis ruined your parlay slip that is very shocking to get draw today. Very disappointing to see the game of Barcelona.
Really disappointed to see the match between Real Betis and Barcelona as the referee became the anti hero in this encounter as he did not allow the goal from Jordi Alba and now they are calling for Goal-line technology to be used in La Liga as we have to irradicate these sort of mistakes in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
today's matches in Liga:

Betis vs Barcelona                 WIN Barcelona   1.25
Espanyol vs Sevilla                WIN Sevilla        2.10
Ath. Bilbao vs Gijón               WIN Ath. Bilbao  1.35
Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad WIN Real Madrid 1.30

I think all the big teams will have it easy today. Parlay [email protected]

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Even though the ball crossed the line I am very happy LOL. The Spanish team should implement the goal line technology its been very beneficial to the EPL.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Today I'm going for Espanyol v Sevilla. It's a hard game, but Sevilha needs to capitalize on Barcelona draw, and get on second place, so I will risk a few coins on this game. They should be very focused, and motivated.

Espanyol v Sevilla
Sevilla @ 2.1
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Real Betis vs. Barcelona, it's time to get wins again. I sure trio MSN will score again. I bet for this match over 2.5 goals.
Espanyol vs. Sevilla, I bet Sevilla will win, over 1.5 goals.
Well you were wrong . Match had only 2 goals and again Barcelona failed to win this match  , disappointing to see this . Suarez had a late opportunity but it was called as hand ball ( which was true ) .
I am with you for the second match , Sevilla will win .

has not been assigned a very regular goal at Barcelona, the ball was entering at least 30 cm, but in liga there is no "goal line technology"!
The Betis still did a great game having at least four occasions to easily score.
According to the british server of Bein Sports, who was watching 1 match and 1 penalty against refere deficit, president of spanish federation said that line technology is "very expensive, we can not practice", which cost two points of FC Barcelona

This is really sad! I think at least the top 5 leagues should have goal line technology. La Liga is among the top leagues in the world and they deserve to have goal line tech. It must be really harsh on Barcelona and the people who had bet on them to win tonight. Tough luck guys. :/

Yeah, I also could not understand how does the referee didn't see the goal passing the line.

Anyway, Barcelona performance wasn't great and they should have won this game even without this goal.

Very disappointed of Barcelona, they are just keeping collapsing from a moment to a moment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
It seems will be very interesting match today
Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad: bet to win on Real Madrid
Barcelona vs Real Betis: Bet to win Barcelona and Over 2.5 goals.

Barcelona has spoiled my bets today and I'm bitter at the referee for disallowing Neymar's clear goal. It's disgusting how they treat Barca and Favour Real Madrid. They organizers need to sit up and organize a credible league going forward.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
Real Betis vs. Barcelona, it's time to get wins again. I sure trio MSN will score again. I bet for this match over 2.5 goals.
Well you were wrong . Match had only 2 goals and again Barcelona failed to win this match  , disappointing to see this . Suarez had a late opportunity but it was called as hand ball ( which was true ) .

has not been assigned a very regular goal at Barcelona, the ball was entering at least 30 cm, but in liga there is no "goal line technology"!
The Betis still did a great game having at least four occasions to easily score.
According to the british server of Bein Sports, who was watching 1 match and 1 penalty against refere deficit, president of spanish federation said that line technology is "very expensive, we can not practice", which cost two points of FC Barcelona

This is really sad! I think at least the top 5 leagues should have goal line technology. La Liga is among the top leagues in the world and they deserve to have goal line tech. It must be really harsh on Barcelona and the people who had bet on them to win tonight. Tough luck guys. :/

yes, very expensive, probably because they won't be able to buy referees and earn lots of money by manipulating results.

1 month of Neymar's or Messi's or cr7 or any other top player would be more than enough to implement the tech for quite some big time
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
That's it for Barcelona! They have no chance to win championship now unless we see crazy last week no winning streak from 3 teams again, like 2013/14 season. They are 1 point behind Real Madrid and Real Madrid will play 2 more matches! It's very likely that Real Madrid get 49 points when played games are equal. More than 2 game margin is too hard to close, gap is too big. They need to wait Real Madrid to lose 3 games, Real lost only 1 game in previous 18 matches.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Well you were wrong . Match had only 2 goals and again Barcelona failed to win this match  , disappointing to see this . Suarez had a late opportunity but it was called as hand ball ( which was true ) .

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well you were wrong . Match had only 2 goals and again Barcelona failed to win this match  , disappointing to see this . Suarez had a late opportunity but it was called as hand ball ( which was true ) .
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Espanyol vs Sevilla: Sevilla and both teams to score and over 2.5 goals. Sevilla is the second and undefeated in their last 7 games, so no reason to think they would lose here, but won't be an easy game. Also Sevilla's games are high scoring(Sevilla alone scores a mean of 2.1 goals/game) and both teams scored in the previous 6 of Espanyol games.

Real Madrid v Real Sociedad: Real Madrid is in poor form recently, winning only 1 of last 5 games in all competitions and being out of Copa del Rey. So both teams to score and Real Sociedad +1 or +1.5 are the picks here

I guess I will follow your tip, your thought behind those picks makes sense to me.
Also you did placed second on our last competition, so let's see how it goes!

By the way, don't forget that registration are already open for the XI Tipster Championship, hope to see you there again.
Here is the link for registration, in case you didn't see it yet:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467

Good luck!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Sevilla is currently holding the second place in La Liga and they are in a good form after 5 match winning run so i expect an intresting game because Espangnol will be looking for a win but also Sevilla will also want to win so i expect a lot of action and more goals from both sides so i'm going with both teams scoring also more likely to see over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Espanyol vs Sevilla: Sevilla and both teams to score and over 2.5 goals. Sevilla is the second and undefeated in their last 7 games, so no reason to think they would lose here, but won't be an easy game. Also Sevilla's games are high scoring(Sevilla alone scores a mean of 2.1 goals/game) and both teams scored in the previous 6 of Espanyol games.

Real Madrid v Real Sociedad: Real Madrid is in poor form recently, winning only 1 of last 5 games in all competitions and being out of Copa del Rey. So both teams to score and Real Sociedad +1 or +1.5 are the picks here

legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
It's 62nd minute and Barcelona haven't find a goal yet. I'm going in for live bet for Barcelona win and over 1.5 goals.
Later tonight Athletic Bilbao and Real Madrid will win against Gijon and Real Sociedad. Bilbao didn't get 3 points in last 3 games, they need it against a weaker team.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Betis vs Barcelona

Barcelona wins and 2.5 or more goals above 3.5 options. But I think it will find goals against the host Barcelona.

Espanyol vs Sevilla

Sevilla will win the match. Espanyol can find goals in this game. Opposite goals seem to suit the option.

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad

Real Madrid has opened a rate of 1.35, this match can leave an open door, not the bank. Double chance can be tried Sociedad can find goals against Madrid in my opinion.

Jump to: