Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 239. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
today's matches in Liga:

Betis vs Barcelona                 WIN Barcelona   1.25
Espanyol vs Sevilla                WIN Sevilla        2.10
Ath. Bilbao vs Gijón               WIN Ath. Bilbao  1.35
Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad WIN Real Madrid 1.30

I think all the big teams will have it easy today. Parlay [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
It seems will be very interesting match today
Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad: bet to win on Real Madrid
Barcelona vs Real Betis: Bet to win Barcelona and Over 2.5 goals.
actually Sociedad also not bad this season because able to reach top 5 on standings league but indeed during playing for away matches they looks difficult to win especially not against Real Madrid and regarding your pick that was good pick because rather than pick Real Madrid ML this options was pretty good for the odds and also Sociedad almost always be conceded goals while playing away so this match results maybe according to your predictions
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Victor Sanchez led 8 games in the Real Betis, with a new coach in the 8th out of the 3 wins, winning the match was 13th. This season, Real Betis, who has a performance similar to the past season, draws attention as one of the unprecedented teams of the league. Barcelona, ​​who has suffered in the championship race with his surprise loss to the Osasuna encounter, has settled in the 3rd place with 4 wins in the last 5 games and follows Real Madrid Sustained.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

Barcelona play as guest, but it doesn't matter it will be the victory of barcelona. Real madrid will win easily, they're playing at home and they are currently more focused for the League after they failed in copa del rey.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Real Betis vs. Barcelona, it's time to get wins again. I sure trio MSN will score again. I bet for this match over 2.5 goals.
Espanyol vs. Sevilla, I bet Sevilla will win, over 1.5 goals.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Betis vs Barcelona , everybody will bet for Barcelona to win , but i think it will be a hard game for them ! i will bet  for both teams to score .
Espanyol vs Sevilla , i really like the way how Sevilla play ! they always scored many goals . i will bet for Sevilla to win .
Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad , both teams are suffering after their defeat at Copa Del Rey . but Real Madrid still strong in their Home ! i will bet for Real Madrid to win .
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
My pick for today

Villareal vs Granada, my bet both teams to score
Alaves vs Atletico Madrid, my bet is under 2.5 goals

Almost got it, but Granada did not finally score
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Real Betis Vs Barcelona : Barcelona now are back with five wins in row and they are minimazing the lead that Real Madrid had and for this game i think we will see not many goals scoredas Real Betis are good defensively and they will have to make it hard for Barcelona to score also Betis have also important offensive players out such as Sanabria or Joaquin while Neymar Barcelona migh be missing Neymar so under 3.5 goals will be the best bet for this game
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
My pick for today

Villareal vs Granada, my bet both teams to score
Alaves vs Atletico Madrid, my bet is under 2.5 goals
Activity: 154
I appreciate Madrid supporters for setting their priorities straight. Just last night they have decided that Copa is not a big trophy and instead of wasting their time they will now concentrate on just league and UCL. Some will argue that they are getting less intelligent compared to last year because last year they decided to leave copa sooner but still its never too late to realize which competition matters the more. While other teams will waste their time and energy in copa, Madrid fans can use that time on booing their stars, criticizing refs, crying about injuries, making arguments to prove that Napoli, wolfsburg and roma etc are the biggest and most dangerous teams to draw against.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Deportivo Alaves - Atletico Madrid - Under 2.5 goals @ 1.50
Let's check missing players first. Only Galilea is injured in Alaves. In Atletico Barragan, Fernandez, Oblak and Tiago injured, Gabi misses for yellow card, Thomas is still in Africa Nations Cup. They can still get the win here but I think this match would be under 2.5 goals. I'm expecting 0-1 or 1-1 score. If Atletico find an early goal it would be 0-2 but nothing more. They'll play safer, more defensive.
Activity: 854
I'm really looking forward to trying to pick some winning bets for today La Liga games:

Alaves vs Atletico => Atletico win
Leganes vs Celta Vigo => Both teams to score
Merit: 602
Leganes vs Celta Vigo : In my opinion Leganes that have better chance for this clash it's true that Leganes are winless for a good time but they are still playing in a good especially at home. While Celta migh be focusing on Copa del Rey these days so Leganes may take advantage of that so i think we will see Leganes to win or draw and under 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Villarreal vs Granada going on right now and nothing much happening in the game. I think the game might end up under 2.5 goals. Both teams need to put some points on the table especially Granada as they are sitting at the bottom of the table. Villarreal beat Atletico Madrid and then drew against Barcelona but havent really scored many goals at home.
legendary
Merit: 1016
I do not place bets in La Liga as often as in other leagues, however today I will try it again.

Alaves vs Atletico --> Atletico wins (1.62)

Alaves in the lower third of home table while Atletico places 4th in away table.
Alaves only lost 1 of the last 4 games at home while Atletico only lost one of the last 4 games away.
Will be very interesting to watch imo.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
My bets for today

Alaves vs Atletico Madrid , bet here is both teams to score
Leganes vs Celta Vigo , both team to score and over 1.5 goals
Eibar vs Deportivo , win Deportivo
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
One easy games in my opinion Villarreal  VS  Granada In yesterday's match Villarreal lost 0-2 against Valencia
Today Villarreal will be against Granada weaker team in Laliga there was no other choice Villarreal have to win to cover the difference in lost points yesterday I'll go with Villarreal ML.

Yes with you @ 1.31 is not too bad is slightly lower, but better take a safe bet
I'm very confident Villarreal win this match at least 2 goals Granada could not do anything there
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
My pick in a parlay today

Villareal vs Granada: Bet over 1.5 goals
Alaves vs Atletico Madrid: Bet over 1.5 goals
Leganes vs Celta Vigo: Both teams to scored
Eibar vs Deportivo: Bet to win on Deportivo
Activity: 238
Yet another horrible match from Ronaldo other than that fantastic freekick. Seriously this guy has lost all the simple passing skills expected of a "world-class" player, and now can't even dribble an ant; embarrassing attempts at dribbling.

In short, Ronaldo still can score goals in bunches but has lost the ability to influence matches when his team is not serving him. So from now on I don't want to hear Ronaldo's name near that other guy. Also how the hell is Benzema playing 94 minutes ? It seems like there is some favoritism going on from Zidane. Let's what Madrid will do after this elimination.
Jump to: