Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 305. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Villarreal finished the job from first half, I expected them to win the game after European League loss at home. They are in Top 3 now before Sevilla - Barcelona game and international games break. Barcelona lost in midweek CL game, they need 3 points too. We'll see if they do it like Villarreal 1 hour later.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The 7th pick for this week will be from the game between FC Sevilla v FC Barcelona

This event can be quickly accessed here :https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/undefined/event/9769371?ref=tipster6

Match: FC Sevilla v FC Barcelona
Pick:   BARCELONA To win
Odds: @ 1.7
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential Win :25 mBTC

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
As predicted Espanyol Athletic Bilbao match ended below 2.5 goals and the match ended without a goal being scored and ended in a draw now i am waiting to watch the Barcelona match and i hope to end a wonderful day and i dont think there wont be many goals in this match too but i dont want to risk much
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am here again trying my luck with La Liga. Tonight I've picked the following bets:

Sevilla vs Barcelona => Total over 2.5 goals
Celta Vigo vs Valencia => Both teams to score

Sevilla vs Barcelona => Total over 2.5 goals-I do not agree with you,as Sevilla are going to play defence because they really can not afford losing at this game.
At the other hand Barcelona recently did not show some high preformances at their end and it is why I believe we are not a going to see a large amount of goals at this match.

Good luck to you anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Sevilla - Barcelona I would like to take Sevilla +0.5 maybe this could be risky but it's going for this meeting at home pitch. Barcelona already lost some matches this season than this option option probably will happen there.

Its difficult to pick a winner on this match in my opinion Barcelona is always favorite, but Sevilla is a hard opponent and could win it. I will bet on goals, over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I also think Villarreal will win tonight, they are better and home games are always advantage. Also nice bet is Barca, and odd on barca is 1.6 as well. I have this two games on my bets slips, I think they will have clean wins, both teams, 10 mbtc bet for 17 mbtc back, not bad. I think this is almost a safe bet, I dont expect some surprises

There is no sign that vilarreal might win this game, it could be a tough game for them and real betis could end up winning the game. Im not sure that vilarreal might be able to win in fact that it just seems to me that the bookies is kinda rephrasing through the odds that their chance to win is actually low
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Sevilla - Barcelona I would like to take Sevilla +0.5 maybe this could be risky but it's going for this meeting at home pitch. Barcelona already lost some matches this season than this option option probably will happen there.
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I also think Villarreal will win tonight, they are better and home games are always advantage. Also nice bet is Barca, and odd on barca is 1.6 as well. I have this two games on my bets slips, I think they will have clean wins, both teams, 10 mbtc bet for 17 mbtc back, not bad. I think this is almost a safe bet, I dont expect some surprises.
Congrats to marcus1986 on nice prediction both team to score in match Celta vs Valencia, I regret cause I see that one late. It looked like a nice bet.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
a stunning score in the match Real Madrid vs Leganes. Well, as expected from Real Madrid, they actually make the score over 2.5 goals. in this match, the score that appears is 3-0, with Real Madrid scored three goals in Leganes goalkeeper. Well, a very good game for Real Madrid

They could have score more, they are real madrid and they play with all of their main player so it is normal for them to score atleast three goal however the main highlight is will they be able to score more than 3 goals however it just seems that they were not able to score more than 3, ronaldo didnt even score any goal at all
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I have Villarreal on my bet slip so when it is going for this clash on home field than it is much better side. Betis is not good when it is play as away that is why from my point of view Villarreal will get succeed to take it down easily.
nothing good stable team at the moment in la liga .
all biggest teams that usually dominating have lost and drawn too much in the early season.
i don't think to pick villareal moneyline will be better and safe at all , i have somuch doubt on villareal , prefer under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
I won a lot from real madrid vs leganes, nice profit, and my bet on sevilla will win too, I hope so, I bet sevilla on money line, very good odds, more than 5 times....   Shocked  Also some bets on draw. Barca won't win.
In which site you are wagging your bets because you might lose your bet since Barcelona will be coming back to prove a point after the defeat against Manchester city and they should beat Sevila or atleast draw the match.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I won a lot from real madrid vs leganes, nice profit, and my bet on sevilla will win too, I hope so, I bet sevilla on money line, very good odds, more than 5 times....   Shocked  Also some bets on draw. Barca won't win.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I have Villarreal on my bet slip so when it is going for this clash on home field than it is much better side. Betis is not good when it is play as away that is why from my point of view Villarreal will get succeed to take it down easily.
Merit: 541
Espanyol facing Athletic Bilbao i do not think we would see many goals scored in this match ,i would like to enter under 2.5 goals, i expect Athletic Bilbao to win but they have poor away record which makes me to go under.Barcelona will be facing Sevilla and since both teams are in good form i don't like to enter any wages here but Barcelona will be shaking off their defeat against city and will try to win.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Gareth Bale scored two goals to defeat Leganes 3-0 ,with help from poor defending from leganes ,real madrid is increasing the gap between barcelona and i expect Sevilla to tie their strikers and frustrate them  Wink
Activity: 1204
a stunning score in the match Real Madrid vs Leganes. Well, as expected from Real Madrid, they actually make the score over 2.5 goals. in this match, the score that appears is 3-0, with Real Madrid scored three goals in Leganes goalkeeper. Well, a very good game for Real Madrid
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Celta Vigo vs Valencia both teams to score yes is looking better than other more risky odds. I am going with this match only as my single match so all my focus and hopes are related to it. Big matches are seeming unpredictable so will avoid them this time for betting but will enjoy the game later.
Activity: 728
That match between Villarreal and Betis is my choice as well. I have same thing to pick from that as that is only way to place a bet by taking Villarreal when it is home against Betis. I like odds @1.60 very nice which I see good when the forms of these is telling many things to reach the conclusion of the expected result.
Activity: 700
Villarreal vs Betis I am direct on Villarreal to be the winner of the game. The odd is really good and decent for Villarreal at home @1.60. Betis is also lurking and being at away it may be able to score a goal maximum taking advantage of the weak defense of Villarreal. Villarreal is not going to let the match to be slipped away.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I am here again trying my luck with La Liga. Tonight I've picked the following bets:

Sevilla vs Barcelona => Total over 2.5 goals
Celta Vigo vs Valencia => Both teams to score
Jump to: