Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 309. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I also think Malaga would be nice pick for that encounter this is on home court and it has high possibility. I will take it straight today. Sporting Gijon is struggling to find the good way there and it move down to red zone due to its instability. That is why Malaga will take advantage of home ground there.   

Taking double chance should be good enough and to be honest both team is not convincing enough to win the game so instead of having to pick each of those two teams to win then double chance should be the best option for this match, although I wont deny that the odds is quite bad however it is totally quite good
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Malaga is better than Sporting Gijon. I also have my bet on Malaga on home ground it have very high chance to beat Sporting Gijon. Under goals has good chance but ML will be nice.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Malaga ML @1.65 is not a bad choice while it will play on its own home ground, it has more better form and looking stronger than Sporting Gijon, I don't think Sporting Gijon can hold this game at the moment it's into very bad shape, so that Malaga will win this match.
Activity: 700
I also think Malaga would be nice pick for that encounter this is on home court and it has high possibility. I will take it straight today. Sporting Gijon is struggling to find the good way there and it move down to red zone due to its instability. That is why Malaga will take advantage of home ground there.   
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I am here again trying my luck with La Liga. Tonight I've picked the following one bet:

Malaga vs Sporting Gijon => Both teams to score
Activity: 728
Malaga vs Sporting Gijon for this upcoming clash my pick is very clear I have Malaga on my bet slip. There is no doubt playing on home ground Malaga is very good team and have good chance to beat Sporting Gijon there. That is very good reason to place on it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Malaga vs Sporting Gijon it seems both teams to score will be nice for me, Sporting Gijon was good in last 2 matches than there is very high it will score a goal there, even Malaga will win this match but I will place my bet on both teams to score.
Malaga is coming back to form after a horrible start to the season and no one has defeated them at La Rosaleda ,i am going with Malaga to win under 2.5 goals
Activity: 686
Malaga vs Sporting Gijon it seems both teams to score will be nice for me, Sporting Gijon was good in last 2 matches than there is very high it will score a goal there, even Malaga will win this match but I will place my bet on both teams to score.
Activity: 826
 Spanish League Primera Div. 1 :

Malaga CF   vs  Sporting Gijon => Malaga Win OR Draw .
legendary
Activity: 1008
Malaga vs Sporting Gijon although Malaga will play infield but it's not so strong side but I think it's lucky today when it will play against Sporting Gijon which also looking bad when it is playing as away, there is good chance for over 2.5 goals so that I think this pick is more safer than to place bet on home side.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Malaga vs Sporting Gijon

Malaga have better side if we compare from their latest performance on spanish league however in my opinion both teams have poor performance in the league but Malaga has pretty strong during playing home and all winnings results currently they get from playing at their home ground so because Sporting Gijon doesn't really strong even they were more bad rather than Malaga the best pick for this match is Malaga ML
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Malaga will be facing Sporting Gijon and the interesting thing is Sporting Gijon has never won a game in Malaga and i dont expect much goals in this match and Granada will be facing deportivo ,if Granada could play the same intense game they played aginst Barcelona they could win this match
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
 Cheesy  I hope Barca will lose in this weekend, I bet money line on Sevilla and Real Madrid Wins.   Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Malaga vs Sporting Gijon on home ground Malaga is in safe position so that I will pick Malaga ML, on other side Sporting Gijon is not into good shape and looking weak for this encounter, than I am pretty sure about this and Malaga will win this match.

Both team are actually not on a good shape as both had lost and draw few times so if you expect malaga to win easily then you should be getting ready for the most unexpected thing. In term of head to head matches, they are both quite equal as both team keep winning few times against the other in home stadium

I also think that Malaga can win it easily.
But in the other hand they did not have a wonderful preformane recently so we should not expect an easy game.

If you are looking for an easier game you should make it +0 spread or something,it should be better.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Malaga vs Sporting Gijon on home ground Malaga is in safe position so that I will pick Malaga ML, on other side Sporting Gijon is not into good shape and looking weak for this encounter, than I am pretty sure about this and Malaga will win this match.

Both team are actually not on a good shape as both had lost and draw few times so if you expect malaga to win easily then you should be getting ready for the most unexpected thing. In term of head to head matches, they are both quite equal as both team keep winning few times against the other in home stadium
Activity: 714
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Malaga vs Gijon Malaga are performing good lately especialy at home with 3 back to back victories while Gijon are not in a good form after an awful start of the season and they are even worese especially when they are playing away .Also Gijon lost the last 3 visits to Malaga without even scoring a single goal so I it should be Malaga to win @ 1,7

legendary
Activity: 1148

The 2nd pick for this week will be from the game between Granada CF v Deportivo La Coruna

This event can be quickly accessed here :https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/spain/primera-division/granada-cf-v-deportivo-la-coruna/event/9769373?ref=tipster6

Match:Granada CF v Deportivo La Coruna
Pick:  Granada +0
Odds: @ 1.8
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential Win :27 mBTC

legendary
Activity: 980
Manchester City defeated Barcelona 3-1 ,Messi started the goal count by scoring the first goal of the match and Gundogan leveled the score in the 39th minute for city and Gundogan scored his second goal in the 74th minute to complete the day
Barcelona must forgot this losses and focus for next match because their current positions still good at Group C and there is any chance to them to reach next round and next match against Celtic Barcelona have high opportunity to win the match because maybe will playing with full team
legendary
Activity: 1148

The 1st pick for this week will be from the game between CF Malaga v Sporting Gijon

This event can be quickly accessed here :https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/spain/primera-division/cf-malaga-v-sporting-gijon/event/9769369?ref=tipster6

Match:CF Malaga v Sporting Gijon
Pick:  Malaga wins & under 4.5 goals
Odds: @ 1.9
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential Win :28 mBTC

Jump to: