Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 322. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Anyone that wants to make some money tonight probably could be betting on barcelona to win or barcelona -1 for their match. This might be a good opportunity to make some money as the odds for barcelona moneyline is quite high around 1.35 - 1.4 and this kind of things doesnt really come quite often

I think we can still get high enough odds to take Barcelona -1.25 @1.80
despite Valencia playing at home, I'm sure they will not do much against Barcelona. because if we look at the previous game, when Valencia playing at home against atletico madrid they lost 2-0. so most likely against Barcelona, this could be a win with a score greater.

There is no reason to take -1.25 when you can take -1.5 for much better odds. Besides that, the chance for that is actually the same. Barcelona is going to win this game easily so there is no point in holding back, this kind of opportunity is not going to come again so there is no point in not taking the advantage for that

and how about both team to score odds
I will go for this bet can't be losing cuz goals will come on this one

Probably there will be both team to score as well however Im not sure about this options when you can juat go straight for handicap bet or moneyline of you think that it is too risky for you to risk. The odds is actually should be considered good enough for this bet especially when tney won 4-0 against manchester city
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Anyone that wants to make some money tonight probably could be betting on barcelona to win or barcelona -1 for their match. This might be a good opportunity to make some money as the odds for barcelona moneyline is quite high around 1.35 - 1.4 and this kind of things doesnt really come quite often

despite Valencia playing at home, I'm sure they will not do much against Barcelona. because if we look at the previous game, when Valencia playing at home against atletico madrid they lost 2-0. so most likely against Barcelona, this could be a win with a score greater.

There is no reason to take -1.25 when you can take -1.5 for much better odds. Besides that, the chance for that is actually the same. Barcelona is going to win this game easily so there is no point in holding back, this kind of opportunity is not going to come again so there is no point in not taking the advantage for that

and how about both team to score odds
I will go for this bet can't be losing cuz goals will come on this one
legendary

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Valencia vs Barcelona as I think Barcelona is still pretty strong side so that I have Barcelona -1 @1.58, I am pretty sure Barcelona will manage to win this match against Valencia, Barcelona showed mind blowing performance lately against Manchester City and than it will be easy victory for Barcelona.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
for the game between Espanyol and Eibar i think that Espanyola are capable to win this clash because It seems that Espanyol doing well, whereas Eibar have won only one game in their last five games. so Espayol should win the game.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Osasuna vs Real Betis
I have my bet both teams to score and bet win on Real betis
The odds both teams is very good.
Good luck!

Very lucky today
my bet is success. the result this match is 1-2
and Real betis is win
bet both teams to score and bet to win on real betis.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Osasuna vs Real Betis - 0-1 in the first half , you can take both team to score odd 1.56 and over 1.5 goal odd 1.2 only, safe bet, bet immediately or as per your view.
Your prediction was true and the match finished Osasuna 1 - Real Betis 2 , Osasuna got red card and they played 10 playes last 5 minutes and Real Betis found  a goal in 90 minutes and they won it was good match .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Osasuna vs Real Betis - 0-1 in the first half , you can take both team to score odd 1.56 and over 1.5 goal odd 1.2 only, safe bet, bet immediately or as per your view.
Activity: 826
SPAIN: LaLiga :

Espanyol vs Eibar => Espanyol Win.

Valencia vs Barcelona => Over 2.5 Goals.

Real Sociedad vs Alaves => Real Sociedad Win .

Granada CF vs Gijon => Under 3.5 Goals.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I also see both teams to score yes good way to bet on this with these odds of @1.80. Osasuna - Betis will be interesting match Osasuna will try its best to win the match being at home. It has already shown good game against different teams in previous match though still was far from some impressive performance but this is time to do that. Last win against Eibar will be helpful in tonight's match.

The same bet with me after seeing head to head I prefer both teams to score
I do not see one of them stronger so have the same opportunities to win I predict this match draw 1-1 or 2-2
legendary
Activity: 1232
I also see both teams to score yes good way to bet on this with these odds of @1.80. Osasuna - Betis will be interesting match Osasuna will try its best to win the match being at home. It has already shown good game against different teams in previous match though still was far from some impressive performance but this is time to do that. Last win against Eibar will be helpful in tonight's match.
I think its good to take both teams to score. Osasuna earlier can win by scoring many goals. other than that I think the game bottom teams, sometimes easy to make a goal. the safest choice I think taking 1X, because Osasuna is in good trend in the last two matches. so they will probably rise from the relegation zone.
Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 1148
The 2nd pick for this week will be from the game between Espanyol Barcelona v SD Eibar

This event can be quickly accessed here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/spain/primera-division/rcd-espanyol-barcelona-v-sd-eibar/event/9769319?ref=tipster6

Match: Espanyol Barcelona v SD Eibar
Pick:  Over 2.5 goals
Odds: @ 2.2
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential Win :34 mBTC

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
For one match today Osasuna  VS  Real Betis considering two options to place firts is both teams to score and second is over 2.5 goals
Think if I place both that will both come
how about on moneyline for real betis? it has very high odds as they play away
i don't think osasuna can win , but both teams i agree will scoring
over 2.5 goals also i love it and for correct score 1-2 maybe
both teams to score is my favorite bet , it can happened in first half .
yeah i also think that we can have over 2.5 because both teams didn't start doing well the season and now they are setting at the both of the table. Osasusa defense is very bad as they conceded 17 goals and Betis conceded 18 in just 8 matches  so I expect an over 2.5 goals also couple of theur h2h matches ended up with over 2.5 goals.
Activity: 686
I also think over 2.5 goals has god possibility but it looking Betis will give tough time to Osasuna on their home ground, I think Betis has chance to beat Osasuna but I am not sure about, than over 2.5 goals will be my choice for betting for this clash.
Activity: 1624
Osasuna vs Real Betis it seems both teams to score is very safe choice and over 2.5 goals is also have good chance there, Osasuna played wonderful lately and there is chance for good fight in today encounter but my bet is on both teams to score.

I agree with you, over 2.5 goals and both team to bet is also a very good and safe bet, Osasuna performance is very good from the last some matches.

I would also go with over 2.5 goals a pretty good chance of both teams because both are often conceded
Osasuna and Real Betis will each scored although it is difficult to determine who will win better take a safe bet
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Osasuna vs Real Betis it seems both teams to score is very safe choice and over 2.5 goals is also have good chance there, Osasuna played wonderful lately and there is chance for good fight in today encounter but my bet is on both teams to score.

I agree with you, over 2.5 goals and both team to bet is also a very good and safe bet, Osasuna performance is very good from the last some matches.
Activity: 686
Jump to: