Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 319. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

My bets for today:

Real Madrid vs Athletic Club

@1.55 could be a good option for Handicap 0:1
I think RM will win with more than 2 goals difference.

Sevilla vs Atlético de Madrid

Atlético de Madrid should win this match.
My bet:  2 for @2

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid going for any team there is some kind of risk but today it worth to take it for big profit. Atletico Madrid should win this match and on that I placed my bet @2 moneyline. Atletico Madrid in head to head historic record most of the matches won . Sevilla will just loose this match there is no draw this is how I think.
Activity: 728
Malaga v Leganes just went for both teams to score yes @2.07. I had planned to go for over 2.5 goals but then changed my actual idea at last minutes after comparing odds. Villarreal v Las Palmas here moneyline for Villarreal @1.53 can be good decision. these are my predictions and my picks with which I made a betting slip for me as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Messi my man i was expecting and praying that only he could take Barcelona to a win after the added time and oh man he delivered ,fighting spirit till the end,Inesta will be in the bench for sometime now as he injured his knee and that is really sad
Activity: 700
Villarreal vs Las Palmas I was not going for any team of these today. I had to pick from over 2.5 goals and both teams to score yes to make a bet. I chose both teams to score yes @2 because odd is almost same while it is more flexible for me. Las Palmas can draw this match by keep Villarreal engaged on the filed.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao

these teams have good history during their participant on spanish league because they and Barcelona become the teams who was never relegated to segunda division but indeed from achievement side to get spanish league trophy Atletico Bilbao was never beat Real Madrid and Barcelona but regarding this match unfortunately almost all sportbook sites give low odds for Real Madrid win even for over 2.5 goals options directbet site give low odds but i would try my luck for this match with pick both teams to score because i thought only this options bets have decent odds to be considering

Obviously real madrid needs to win this to get another 3 points. So far barcelona is catching up their points so in order to get further away they need to win every game in the league before the next el classico. It may seems impossible with the tight schedule however if it is real madrid then they could do some incredible stuff
Activity: 686
Villarreal vs Las Palmas this match will be very interesting and there is good chance for under 2.5 goals, Villarreal will play to win this match and on other side Las Palmas also looking nice, that is why I am pretty sure about under 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao

these teams have good history during their participant on spanish league because they and Barcelona become the teams who was never relegated to segunda division but indeed from achievement side to get spanish league trophy Atletico Bilbao was never beat Real Madrid and Barcelona but regarding this match unfortunately almost all sportbook sites give low odds for Real Madrid win even for over 2.5 goals options directbet site give low odds but i would try my luck for this match with pick both teams to score because i thought only this options bets have decent odds to be considering
Activity: 714
I know Celta Vigo is very strong at home and can surprise any team and is much better than Deportivo la Coruna. I was having thought to go for double chance and odds are very low for celto Vigo for moneyline and there is no chance for it to have double on it. I went for both teams to score yes @1.99 odds. I think draw can not be ignored fully in it.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Indeed, I wonder that did referee buy barcelona win the match? Biased game, sick result. Valencia should win, but they lost.

It is a well known fact that referee might take sides sometimes and there is nothing that they could have done about it. They are the ruler of the game and could make every decision of their own unless it is clear that a foul is committed besides that it is hard to know for sure if it is a real foul or that player is trying to dive anyway
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Villarreal vs Las Palmas I think Villarreal has very good advantage to have this clash on home ground than I have my bet on home team @1.65, Las Palmas is not a weak side than it will be risky to take AH or over goals for this match, maybe this will be finished with low score.
I agree with you on the low score line in this match becayse las palmas is not a bad team and wont concede that many goals easily and they will try to play defensive game.Goals to be under 2.5 in full time would be a nice bet in this match and i am also going for that in cloudbet.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Sevilla has very tough fight with Atletico Madrid but it looking it has ability to hold this as it will play infield, Atletico Madrid is still unbeaten but itis not easy game for both teams, I think Sevilla +0.5 @1.88 is looking impressive and it has good chance to place bet on this pick.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
Villarreal vs Las Palmas I think Villarreal has very good advantage to have this clash on home ground than I have my bet on home team @1.65, Las Palmas is not a weak side than it will be risky to take AH or over goals for this match, maybe this will be finished with low score.

But sometimes Las Palmas played well they can give you a surprise  such games last season
they can give you a surprise  such games last season today I bet both temas
Activity: 714
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
what a shocking game Valencia Barcelona was i dont want to judge anything but i have feeling that referee wanted barcelona to win
shame that ended like that draw was good for both team but in the end Barcelona had more luck this time

Shocking indeed especially with the last minute penalty as most people thought that the match is going to be a draw. The most shocking thing is that it seems to me that it was more like diving instead of real foul however this time barcelona was saved from humiliation and get another 3 points to catch up

Indeed, I wonder that did referee buy barcelona win the match? Biased game, sick result. Valencia should win, but they lost.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Barcelona finally able to replace Real Madrid at the top of La Liga standings. it is natural to happen because only three teams that could compete in La Liga is Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Atletico Madrid.

Atleast For now they are standing at the top of the league however that doesnt mean they are leading the league. Unless you are aware that both real madrid and atletico madrid hasnt play their match yet so if they win their next match as well then barcelona wont be standing at the top again
yeah and i believe barcelona will stay for a while only
also yesterday they almost get another lost to valencia when they have won 0-1 at first half
but valencia scored two goals in the second half in the end barcelona successfully make a comeback and make it 2-3
barcelona still have a champion mentality at least.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I think that Real Madrid will have an easy win for this match and they shouldn't disappoint with Bilbao having some important players not availble for this game and the their side probably didn't can't compete with madrid world class players.

With second players I sure Madrid will not difficult to win with Bilbao. Zidane must rotate the main players to avoid injuries. Because in 2 months again the schedule is very busy.

Injury will always be part of the game and it is real hard to avoid that so instead of risking this chance to get 3 points and put in young reserve player to avoid injury then the only thing that he could be doing right now is to give all he got and secure the top position of the league while his squad can still do it
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think that Real Madrid will have an easy win for this match and they shouldn't disappoint with Bilbao having some important players not availble for this game and the their side probably didn't can't compete with madrid world class players.

With second players I sure Madrid will not difficult to win with Bilbao. Zidane must rotate the main players to avoid injuries. Because in 2 months again the schedule is very busy.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Barcelona finally able to replace Real Madrid at the top of La Liga standings. it is natural to happen because only three teams that could compete in La Liga is Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Atletico Madrid.

Atleast For now they are standing at the top of the league however that doesnt mean they are leading the league. Unless you are aware that both real madrid and atletico madrid hasnt play their match yet so if they win their next match as well then barcelona wont be standing at the top again
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Jump to: