Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 363. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The 6th pick for this week will be from the game between SD Eibar v FC Sevilla

This event can be quickly accessed here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/spain/primera-division/sd-eibar-v-fc-sevilla/event/9769217?ref=tipster6

Match: SD Eibar v FC Sevilla
Pick: Total corners:  Eibar+0.25
Odds: @1.78
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential Win :27 mBTC

Sevillia had 0 away wins last season.
Eibar played very well last week even with 10 players.
I see a small advantage to Eibar here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Barcelona is making another match where already 5 goals and still half hour is to go. I think more than 8 goals till the finish of thsi match. What I like most and am enjoying is to see Messi scoring goals this way after much time. Barcelona is back on fire from last match and going on will be typical its style's match with raining of goals.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Over 2.5 goals is still safer with high odds @1.86 for Ath Madrid - Sporting Gijon. To be honest though Ath Madrid is at home but Gijon can easily score a goal and also I was thinking at something else about it. In current form it is quite capable of making this match draw successfully but there are some possibilities that's why to let it away.
Yeaaa i guess the over 2.5 goals likely will happened as atl madrid have found their best performance.
They have hard time in the first two match of la liga .
But the last two match of atl madrid showing a drastically improvement of . Two away game and zero conceded!
Activity: 700
Las Palmas vs Malaga there are some home support's advantages for Las Palmas as it always perform very good there too. Malaga like many other teams are playing superbly at start of this event. Over 2.5 goals with @1.99 with some risks looks better right now than other matches where big teams are facing weaker and odds are strange to take.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Barcelona's match will start soon, I just placed a bet which is Barcelona -2.5, and cleansheet on Barcelona, good luck guys
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Leganes vs Barcelona its good to bet win on barcelona, but the odds is very low maybe its better to bet over 2.5 goals.
Atletico madrid vs Sporting gijon over 1.5 goals is good also.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
CD Leganes vs FC Barcelona Barcelona would be an easy match for me. It's probably the lowest 2.5-top goals will be in this match. Barcelona began this season by storm let's see how will continue.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Double chance home or away for Eibar vs Sevilla. Sevilla has more chances to win this match but in any case this will not end at draw. Sevilla needs one victory and it is its chance to defeat Eibar even by small margin. Eibar will not be easy target but isn't impossible too. It is like soft team among so many others to have good chance of winning.

Last year sevillia had 0 (!!!!!!!) wins in away matches. take it in mind

Last year they had different coach and now they wont repeat their last season's mistake. As long as it is a different coach then the result could as well be going to be different. There is no telling how the result might be however the new coach is definitely going to break their no winning record in away games last season
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Barcelona is expected to feature in strong line-up and they probably won't have problems to get all 3 points so my betting tip will be on Barcelona to win with both teams scoring as Barcelona still have many problems in their defence

Yes you idea is true Barcelona has problems about their problems but i dont egree with you  and  Leganes cant find any goal and barcelona in first half time will find over 1.5 goals . This is my idea i will bet this  .Good luck
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Barcelona is expected to feature in strong line-up and they probably won't have problems to get all 3 points so my betting tip will be on Barcelona to win with both teams scoring as Barcelona still have many problems in their defence
legendary
Double chance home or away for Eibar vs Sevilla. Sevilla has more chances to win this match but in any case this will not end at draw. Sevilla needs one victory and it is its chance to defeat Eibar even by small margin. Eibar will not be easy target but isn't impossible too. It is like soft team among so many others to have good chance of winning.

Last year sevillia had 0 (!!!!!!!) wins in away matches. take it in mind
Activity: 700
legendary
The 5th pick for this week will be from the game between CD Leganes vs FC Barcelona

This event can be quickly accessed here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/spain/primera-division/cd-leganes-v-fc-barcelona/event/9769233?ref=tipster6

Match: CD Leganes vs FC Barcelona
Pick: Total corners:  Under 10.5
Odds: @1.65
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential Win :25 mBTC

Barcelona use to play and attack in the middle of the pitch.
Leganes will not attack much. thats why my pick here is under 10.5 corners.
Activity: 686
Atletico Madrid vs Sporting Gijon I will pick over 2.5 goals for betting, it looking Atletico Madrid is back into its form and it will play with confidence after back to back win in a row, Atletico Madrid is hot favorite so that I will place my bet on over goals.
Activity: 686
Leganes vs Barcelona I think HT Barcelona @1.48 has pretty good chance to make profit, Barcelona have to win this match to get 3 points and I am pretty sure it will go attacking there, Leganes on home ground showed very good result against Atletico Madrid but this time it will face very big team.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Over 2.5 goals is still safer with high odds @1.86 for Ath Madrid - Sporting Gijon. To be honest though Ath Madrid is at home but Gijon can easily score a goal and also I was thinking at something else about it. In current form it is quite capable of making this match draw successfully but there are some possibilities that's why to let it away.

Yes, I think A Madrid will beat Gijon easily, they find their shape again, and they never give the new season up

I think over 2.5 goals is a good choice, sporting gijon has been playing well of some matches and never lost.
but I am sure atm madrid will win this match, they do not have to lose points again when playing at home.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I dont think barca will underestimate their opponent after last match incident, i think they will play seriously and play with their main team, i think it will be a match with lots of goals
of course they must play seriously no matter how weak the opponent
they won't repeat same mistake , just look at barcelona vs celtic
they play full team and got 7 goals without conceded
keep the winning team in the line up are a must to win la liga , it is all about consistency and teamwork.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Leganes v Barcelona ( barcelona -2 )
I'm sure barcelona would give a pressure since the match start because barcelona didn't want to lose again like in last match.

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Yes, I think A Madrid will beat Gijon easily, they find their shape again, and they never give the new season up
Activity: 714
Jump to: