Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 364. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Leganes   VS   Barcelona   My pick is Barcelona -1.5, seems secure, or over 2.5 goals. Leganes is a promotional team, I don't know their shape is good or bad.

Atl. Madrid   VS    Gijon     Atl. Madrid wins in full time, and the goals are under 2.5
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I dont think barca will underestimate their opponent after last match incident, i think they will play seriously and play with their main team, i think it will be a match with lots of goals
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Barca will take the win,I predict 3-0 result
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Barcelna just 7-0 celtics, and their MSN is tired, last week Barcelona's performance was not good, bad shape, so I estimate Barcelona won't beat Leganes with many goals, I will pick Leganes +2.5

I think that enrique has learnt his lesson last week against alaves so even if his player is tired, he will force them to play and he wont be underestimating the newly promoted team again. Therefore pick leganes to win at whatever odds there is kinda like suicide, there is no way you are going to win those bet

Maybe enrique will let them play half time, if the HT result is 2-0 or more goals, they will rest in the 2nd HT
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Las Palmas vs Malaga I think over 2.5 goals looking good option because past 3 encounter of Las Palmas had over 2.5 goals, than I will place my bet on over 2.5 goals @2.02, Las Palmas on home ground looking good and playing so nice.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Barcelna just 7-0 celtics, and their MSN is tired, last week Barcelona's performance was not good, bad shape, so I estimate Barcelona won't beat Leganes with many goals, I will pick Leganes +2.5

I think that enrique has learnt his lesson last week against alaves so even if his player is tired, he will force them to play and he wont be underestimating the newly promoted team again. Therefore pick leganes to win at whatever odds there is kinda like suicide, there is no way you are going to win those bet
Activity: 80
legendary
Activity: 1232
Atletico Madrid vs Sporting Gijon, Sporting Gijon +1.75 @1.8
Leganes vs Barcelona over 3.5 goals
Las Palmas vs Malaga, I saw las palmas better than malaga, even before winning 5-1 at home was also able to beat valencia 4-2.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
My picks for today matches.
Leganes vs Barcelona. Even play at Leganes, i'm sure Barcelona will win on this match, but i will try Leganes +3 goals for safety pick. I think Barcelona only can make 1 or 2 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
SPAIN: LaLiga :

Leganes vs Barcelona=> Barcelona Win.

Atl. Madrid vs Gijon=> Atl. Madrid Win.

Eibar vs Sevilla=> Sevilla Win.

Las Palmas vs Malaga => Draw .

You should be taking las palmas to win this game, their recent performances is very good and they can be sure to win that game. Taking favourites to win the game is essential however las palmas is not going to lose the game given their recent performances so parlaying those up with las palmas to win is much better option
Activity: 826
SPAIN: LaLiga :

Leganes vs Barcelona=> Barcelona Win.

Atl. Madrid vs Gijon=> Atl. Madrid Win.

Eibar vs Sevilla=> Sevilla Win.

Las Palmas vs Malaga => Draw .
Activity: 700
After watching 3 goals in first half and placed one more bet on over 4.5 goals but both teams played really very slow in 2nd half of the match. I won on home and draw but second bet made my profit equal to where I started from. That penalty of 77 minutes which Granada CF missed could be decisive and vital after that they really didn't get any chance to score goal.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Betis v Granada  now granada has red card and they will play 10 player and the score is 1-2 and Betis will find goal and i will bet for betis Home or Draw @ 1.36 it is not bat score  good luck.
Activity: 686
Betis played mind blowing lately so that I am pretty sure on home ground it will beat Granada CF, I also have my bet on Betis because odds for ML is very attractive and that is why pick is directly on ML there.
Activity: 87
my bet today:
Real Betis-Granada : WIN Betis at quote@1,80   Betis seems in great shape. (last week won 3-2 away against Valencia)

Yeah, Real Betis very well capable of winning at home Valencia. I think this is easy to predict because the performance of Granda early in the season is very bad and never won. so I'm sure Real Betis will win.

Betis will win, or draw, the more probable result is win at home, pick it for earing is a decent choice
legendary
Activity: 1232
my bet today:
Real Betis-Granada : WIN Betis at quote@1,80   Betis seems in great shape. (last week won 3-2 away against Valencia)

Yeah, Real Betis very well capable of winning at home Valencia. I think this is easy to predict because the performance of Granda early in the season is very bad and never won. so I'm sure Real Betis will win.
Activity: 700
I also have my bet on Betis on today clash because it will be inspiring for it to beat Granada CF, Betis on home ground will avail the chance to win this match because it is more stronger side, I am quite sure this pick has very good percentage to make profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
I think Betis is looking very solid and have very good advantage to win this match. Granada CF is not into good shape and that is why I think Betis will win this match easily. While it will go for this clash on home ground than it will be easy task for it.
I will have to agree with you as Betis will have home advantage and will be highly motivated after beating Villarreal and will be looking to replicate a win over Granada the last time they met
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
my bet today:
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Real Betis vs Granada  i think real betis could win this match, see they have beaten valencia  in last week's game. betis -0.5
actually a bit difficult to predict this matches but i think both teams has equally strong because Granada has been beat Real Betis several times but this time i would go with your predictions and i dare to pick for Real Betis ML because last time they were met Granada could win 2-0

Real Betis victory against valencia will increase the confidence of the players while on the other hand Granada played very poorly
Real Betis will use this moment to get the 3 points at home there is no reason to miss this opportunity Betis win
Jump to: