Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 371. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Madrid won, and Barcelona lost the match to the promotional team, haha. Real Madrid have higher chance to be the winner of 2016-2017 LaLiga.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
I think many people lost on Barcelona, the odds for Barcelona was so low under 1.1 and on other hand it wad @34 for Alaves. I'm sure it was Luis Enrique's fault because he did not use Messi & Suarez as starting eleven. Seems that he underestimate Alaves and he deserve to get lost because of his speculation.

Yeah, omg, no one expected Barcelona lose by promoted team Alaves. That was really sick, Barcelona have the ball possession but can't make goals. I'm lucky not bet Barcelona spread on this match.
Their fans looked miserable in the stand watching this match and very close to the end the sides had empty seats when there were fans in them earlier in the match.
They did not play all their players that were healthy and not injuried so I don't know what they expected to happen.
But you will be sure that they will be playing like hell dogs for their next match because they will be wanting revenge.
Just like what happened last year when they lost. They scored 6 goals the very next game to show who is boss in this league.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I think many people lost on Barcelona, the odds for Barcelona was so low under 1.1 and on other hand it wad @34 for Alaves. I'm sure it was Luis Enrique's fault because he did not use Messi & Suarez as starting eleven. Seems that he underestimate Alaves and he deserve to get lost because of his speculation.

Yeah, omg, no one expected Barcelona lose by promoted team Alaves. That was really sick, Barcelona have the ball possession but can't make goals. I'm lucky not bet Barcelona spread on this match.

Well he underestimated alaves , so he got what he deserved. Losing 3 points against a new promotion team is something that a team like barcelona should be avoiding. It seems to me that alaves is kinda good as well, if they are not a tough team they wont be able to score in a pressured situation like that
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Yes they did not take this game or this team seriously.
But in the end they wanted to win when they put in Messi then they see he alone could not save the team so he then put in Suarez which made it worst. He looked mad at the officials.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
barcelona play in home batle is bad team not quality team alaves
but barcelona lost unbeliveable, althoung barcelona play with second team
quality barcelona still above alaves
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Un-BELIEVABLE!  Grin

D ALAVES WON! I can not believe it!

I just put a wager on them after the first goal was scored just for FUN! Cheesy
I never thought they would actually win at CAMP NOU! HAHAH!
I think this Barcelona squad only lost once at home last season and that was a big upset and I bet on them as a sure thing to win that match 1 year ago

If only I placed a bet before the match started because they were at 21 odds in favor to win it in there.
Jesus! If only! HAHA!  Wink
every body are shocked , what a matchday full of surprises.

atletico madrid who struggling in last two match won with a big score 4-0 , sevilla lost at home to awesome run las palmas and unbelievable a strongest club in la liga like barcelona lost to a weak club like alaves and it was happened at camp nou!

Sevilla won 2-1 they scored to late goals in the 89th minute and 90+4 minute to win. I think Barcelona would of stuffed up many people's parlay's and for me I decided not to bet on any matches this weekend. I was going to put a bet on Barcelona but a couple of pages back someone posted that it would be a risky game to bet on so I didn't touch it.
ahh yes sorry i did not watch the game until finish because i was have no hope anymore in my parlay. glad to hear it but still my parlay were lost , it is crazy when you know 2 goals scored in two minutes and it happened in 89 and 90 + !

unbelievable , sevilla did really make it happen but it is because las palmas red card.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Un-BELIEVABLE!  Grin

I think this Barcelona squad only lost once at home last season and that was a big upset and I bet on them as a sure thing to win that match 1 year ago

If only I placed a bet before the match started because they were at 21 odds in favor to win it in there.

atletico madrid who struggling in last two match won with a big score 4-0 , sevilla lost at home to awesome run las palmas and unbelievable a strongest club in la liga like barcelona lost to a weak club like alaves and it was happened at camp nou!

Sevilla won 2-1 they scored to late goals in the 89th minute and 90+4 minute to win. I think Barcelona would of stuffed up many people's parlay's and for me I decided not to bet on any matches this weekend. I was going to put a bet on Barcelona but a couple of pages back someone posted that it would be a risky game to bet on so I didn't touch it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
SPAIN: LaLiga :

Gijon vs Leganes =>1x.

Valencia vs Betis =>1

Granada CF vs Eibar =>Under 3.5 Goals.

Dep. La Coruna vs Ath Bilbao => 2.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Un-BELIEVABLE!  Grin

Un-BELIEVABLE!  Grin

Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
Barcelona v Alaves ( barcelona -3 )
Alaves will not make another surprise, they was lucky can hold atletico in the first match for now they must face the strongest team in la liga maybe in this world.
But they did there buddy! Wink
The strongest is nothing if they are so arrogant with who they are that they do not start their best line with sitting two of their top scorers for 50 minutes of a game and then expect them to act like super heroes to save them at the end.
Not today. Not going to happen! Cheesy
Alaves will not make another surprise, they was lucky can hold atletico in the first match for now they must face the strongest team in la liga maybe in this world.
They are leading going into the half. No wonder they have not scored any goals. No Suarez no Messi on the field. Only Neymar's golden head on the pitch trying to put a header in. I think he got zika that is why he is playing so poorly.
I put CD ALAVES to win the rest of the match at 6.25 which are nice odds if they continue to not let S and M on the field for the second half. Cheesy
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Barcelona v Alaves  ,Barcelona couldnt find a goal and 37 minutes passed and if they cant find goal my bet will lost  i think i will lost but i will make bet for second half because Barcelona will goals if in half time will finish 0-0 i m wating .Good luck !
I think Barcelona can win with a big score when playing at home against a team promotions, especially Neymar is back.

the game will be the same as Real Madrid while Ronaldo is back. over 3.5 goals for Barcelona very confident.

How can you miss that Neymar is back. He got so scared of getting Zika in Brazil that his hair turned white from being so nervous while there. Wink

They are not scoring anything so far and it is nearly half time. Good thing I put under 3.5 goals right when the match began to get 2x odds. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

This match will be both teams to score or barca to score 2 or more goals
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I think Barcelona can win with a big score when playing at home against a team promotions, especially Neymar is back.

the game will be the same as Real Madrid while Ronaldo is back. over 3.5 goals for Barcelona very confident.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
legendary
Activity: 1064
HT : sevilla 0-1 las palmas

I hope that does not disappoint and the Sevilla win, the bad that I do not analyze the game las palmas, they really outstanding this season, two games previously always won with a big score.

Las palmas performance is quite good since the start of the season and it seems like they are kinda like the new leicester city. If they could keep on being consistent this season then they could be atleast getting into the champions league zone at the end of the season and that is quite a great achievement for las palmas
Jump to: