Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 372. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
HT : sevilla 0-1 las palmas

I hope that does not disappoint and the Sevilla win, the bad that I do not analyze the game las palmas, they really outstanding this season, two games previously always won with a big score.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
After seeing that their is only one game and all are very confident on one bet ,of both team to score in Sociedad vs Espanyol , i think this game will be very less goal and first half will be draw and full time the result will be under 2.5 goals , mostly it may be draw without goal also.

my bet under 2.5 goal and balance i bet on live inplay for draw in first half.

As expected almost every one lost their bet on over 2.5 goal , as i have said when their is more expectation that match mostly goes reverse. and my bet on draw also won.

other two match also went superb, alt. madrid gave a surprise and winning with 4-0 and as usual real madrid played superb and scored full of goals and also conceded the goal.

now just waiting for barcelona match first half over 1.5 goal and second half will play in in play.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
I will go for two games today

Celta Vigo - Atl. Madrid         
Barcelona - Alaves

On ATM think it will be both team to score
on Barca they will win but Alaves will try hard over 2.5 goals

Atl. Madrid unexpected big win 4-0, whereas the previous game against the promotions team they are hard to win.

Barcelona match is predictable. over 2.5 goals is very safe.

Ya it is true that atl.madrid played good today and it is poor that celta vigo not even made a single goal, thank god i just betted on over 2.5 goal and not both team to score,

in barcelona we can go for over 1.5 goals in first half. as mostly barcelona have made many goals in first half most of the time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Celta Vigo - Atl. Madrid         
Barcelona - Alaves

Atl. Madrid unexpected big win 4-0, whereas the previous game against the promotions team they are hard to win.

Yeah, it's unexpected result from Atletico Madrid. I have bet on Atletico Madrid ML and win big on this match and for Real Madrid match Both teams to score on this match is really good odds and its win
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

Celta Vigo - Atl. Madrid         
Barcelona - Alaves

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The 5th pick for this week will be from the game between RC Celta De Vigo v Atletico Madrid

This event can be quickly accessed here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/spain/primera-division/rc-celta-de-vigo-v-atletico-madrid/event/9769207?ref=tipster6

Match: RC Celta De Vigo v Atletico Madrid
Pick: Atletico Madrid to win
Odds: @1.82
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential Win :27.3 mBTC

Atletico with 2 draws in their 2 league games. If they want (and they can) chase Madrid and Barca, they have to win this game.
I believe in 1-0 as we used to see from atletico last season

Both picks here won.
Espanyol ended with 1-1 and Atletico won 4-0
Congrats to followers and hope you catched  the rest of the games  Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Celta Vigo can loose this badly I didn't imagine. It was looking great till half time where it kept holding the situation under control. I thought it is on home and will be able to score a goal and both teams will show some good match. In second half it was totally one sided match where Atl Madrid showed its magic by making 4 goals which are unexpected for me.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I will risk a parlay on Spanish League today. I will go for goals market on Barcelona and Real Madrid games, and I expect a win from Sevilla vs Las Palmas since they are playing home. I won't risk more than the over 2.5 market on the other games, since it's a parlay.

Parlay

Sevilla v Las Palmas, Sevilla @ 1.48
Barcelona v Alaves, Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.25
Real Madrid v Osasuna, Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.22
Total odds: @2.25

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Celta Vigo 0 - 4    Atletico Madrid   ,We watched so good goals and Atletico Madrid find 4 goals i bet -1 atletico will win i m happy now thank you Atletico Madrid for to good football.

Finally Atletico Madrid could win a match, they have just shown that they are still a great competitor for Barcelona and Real Madrid. I hope they can play like this on the whole season.
Activity: 700
Celta Vigo 0 - 4    Atletico Madrid   ,We watched so good goals and Atletico Madrid find 4 goals i bet -1 atletico will win i m happy now thank you Atletico Madrid for to good football.

That is great finish by Atletico Madrid after having some trouble in the beginning of the season, my bet was on over 1.5 goals and it made nice profit for me, because I was thinking this match will be get finished draw and both teams will make score against each other.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Activity: 686
Real Madrid vs Osusuna I think 1st half over 1.5 goals @1.59 seems risky but it will give chance to make some profit, Real Madrid on home ground can make score goals very quickly and that is why I have my bet on this pick, Real Madrid is hot favorite for today match and no doubt it will win this match.
legendary
Activity: 980
Celta vigo vs Atletico madrid i was already pick for Atletico Madrid win and i wish they will get their winning today indeed the current score 1-0 for Atletico at 65 minutes but i won't celebrate my winning because still 25 minutes to go and maybe there will be happened last minutes goals by Celta Vigo
Celta Vigo vs Ath Madrid I have my bet on over 1.5 goals but situation is very tense. After first half was 0-0. I am hopeful to see them more aggressive and active to have goals. I placed after 30 minutes of play considering at least one goal before half time and 1 in second I am done without taking tension of any side.
Malaga vs Villarreal over 1.5 goals is showing good odds to grab them @1.50. I have an eye on Malaga as it has very good start in this season and showing consistency. Sevilla vs Las Palmas both teams to score yes @1.66. Sevilla is also playing normally without anything to be excited about to have it as money line team.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Barcelona won the match over 3.5 goals can be comfortable in the house for me. Odds are it will be worth waiting to enter and live in say. In the Real Madrid match at worst off 3 goals in this match if Madrid wins me comfortable.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Celta Vigo - Atl. Madrid         
Barcelona - Alaves

Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Betis will win La Liga 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Barcelona vs Alaves, I will pick over 3.5 goals @1.66 because I am quite it will play so much entertaining while it will have this meeting infield, Barcelona know very well how to play with high aims and winning spirit to make rain of goals into this clash, odds for ML or any other option will be risky to place bet there.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Primera Division !

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all Primera Division matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Jump to: