Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 379. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Real Madrid VS Osasuna

This is a match where Real Madrid will be seeking to score a lot of goals in order to be on top on the log standings in case Barcelona and Las Palmas win their matches. Osasuna is without a win so far this season and they have conceded 3 goals so far. Real Madrid at home is deadly and i see a lot of goals in this match beginning first 10 min of first half. Osasuna's defense will not be able to stop Real Madrid's attacking Midfield and Strikers. I'm betting on over 1.5 goals to be scored first half with stake of 8/10.

That is very possible when Real Madrid will play on its own home ground, but if go with kind of bet for 1st half than it's very risky, from my point of view Real Madrid HT has more better chance this time, Osasuna not had good start and very weak team than good luck for your bet.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
If Atletico can start the season with a win then I can see them continuing with that all the way.
So the team sit at number 1 can be the winner the end of competition, see what leicester do they has start win when the match to 7 if i'm not wrong Cheesy

Now no.1 is Las Palmas, no way LP will be the winner, lol. The winner will be Real Madrid or Barcelona, I bet RM.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Real Madrid VS Osasuna

This is a match where Real Madrid will be seeking to score a lot of goals in order to be on top on the log standings in case Barcelona and Las Palmas win their matches. Osasuna is without a win so far this season and they have conceded 3 goals so far. Real Madrid at home is deadly and i see a lot of goals in this match beginning first 10 min of first half. Osasuna's defense will not be able to stop Real Madrid's attacking Midfield and Strikers. I'm betting on over 1.5 goals to be scored first half with stake of 8/10.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Well, i think in this year and next year, real madrid will win everything!
They had a strong team!

Barcelona is on the same level like Real Madrid even it's little strong so you can't under estimate it, from my point of view it would be tough competition between both teams to show awesome performance to move with positive mind there, anyway it's just beginning of the season and after sometimes it will be more clear which one is the best.
Maybe Barcelona seeded with champion La league yesterday, an attacker who is a monster field Barcelona, Real Madrid too much when in comparison with the attacker Barcelona, in like 3 to 1, but we could see Real Madrid can win the Champions League yesterday how strong they are, and now Real Madrid adds to spearhead those who draw back Moratta, who played at Juventus last season, to increase the power on Real Madrid ..
Activity: 686
They had a strong team!

Barcelona is on the same level like Real Madrid even it's little strong so you can't under estimate it, from my point of view it would be tough competition between both teams to show awesome performance to move with positive mind there, anyway it's just beginning of the season and after sometimes it will be more clear which one is the best.
Activity: 966
it is not that hard? every single barcelona games always hard to predicted.

even you are a well tipster and good on analyzing a match, a team which superior and always scoring around 4 to 7 goals each match. and one day they just played poor unexpectedly scored a few goal and nobody know the team like this will lost. you call it easy?

As long as they win then it doesnt matter. I thought the odds for moneyline is actually quite good so betting moneyline should be much better than predicting how many goals will they score. It is not really worth it at all because there is an easy call waiting to be picked but yet you choose the hard way
as long as they win? i don't think it will gives you benefit keep batting on barcelona moneyline.

lets say you bet for barcelona ML like this :

1. bet 1 btc @1.1 won it = 1.1
2. bet 1 btc @1.2 won it =1.2
3. bet 1 btc @1.1 won it = 1.1
4. bet 1 btc @1.07 won it =1.07
5. bet 1 btc @1.03 won it = 1.03
6. bet 1 btc @1.09 lost it = - 1 btc

in the sixth bet barcelona lost the game unexpectedly , and the result wil be like this you get .1+.2+.1+.07+.03 = .5 , but you lost the 6th bet of 1 btc so basically you lost .5 btc! not really good at all
I have seen Barcelona gone as low as 1.01 before. It's good to bet Barca ML on the opening few matches of the season. Just like last match day , their odds are around 1.57 and they just manage to sneak a 1-0 victory. But once they performance are stable , such odds only appear in the match against Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.
So i also think it's unsmart to keep on betting Barca ML because even last season their most consecutive win are only 12 in a row , sooner or later a draw with enough to destroy the strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
it is not that hard? every single barcelona games always hard to predicted.

even you are a well tipster and good on analyzing a match, a team which superior and always scoring around 4 to 7 goals each match. and one day they just played poor unexpectedly scored a few goal and nobody know the team like this will lost. you call it easy?

As long as they win then it doesnt matter. I thought the odds for moneyline is actually quite good so betting moneyline should be much better than predicting how many goals will they score. It is not really worth it at all because there is an easy call waiting to be picked but yet you choose the hard way
as long as they win? i don't think it will gives you benefit keep batting on barcelona moneyline.

lets say you bet for barcelona ML like this :

1. bet 1 btc @1.1 won it = 1.1
2. bet 1 btc @1.2 won it =1.2
3. bet 1 btc @1.1 won it = 1.1
4. bet 1 btc @1.07 won it =1.07
5. bet 1 btc @1.03 won it = 1.03
6. bet 1 btc @1.09 lost it = - 1 btc

in the sixth bet barcelona lost the game unexpectedly , and the result wil be like this you get .1+.2+.1+.07+.03 = .5 , but you lost the 6th bet of 1 btc so basically you lost .5 btc! not really good at all
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
I further believe Real Madrid a strong candidate champion there is no particular reason just my hunch
Zidane is one part of Real Madrid a few years ago I think he knows what it takes Real madrid
Zidane is a legend as a player for Real Madrid and if he could made Real Madrid be the champion this season this is could be awesome achievement because only several people could do that and Guardiola and Luis Enrique already did it got spanish league trophy as the player and as the coach

He could and he will, winning the champions league is a much harder feat that he has accomplished so winning the spanish league should be easy for him. He might or might not be able to win it this season however there is still many other season to come and he will get it sooner or later
i think he doesn't have much time to prove it and this season is mandatory because be a manager of Real Madrid is fully under pressure and usually the owner of Madrid not have much patience to see it because if Real Madrid playing bad with several matches they will immediately sacked the coaches

Thats a common thing in every rich club, which the owner invests his money not for nothing, especially when he has given millions euro for the club. Anw I'm sure Zidane will give his best, and what he do for Real Madrid so far is pretty amazing.

Falconer, I value your opinion regarding football because I feel you are a real fan of the game.  I just wanna ask what your opinion of Zidane be as a manager.  Is he really as good as how the media and the people portray him to be?  Did he bring new tactics and ideas in the modern game and thereby creating something new?  How good is he really compared to Pep Guardiola?

To me, my opinion of him is mixed.  I say we wait for a few years before we label him as great or not.  His resume will say a lot about his coaching by that time.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
They had a strong team!
Activity: 1624
As far as I'm concerned this year, Barcelona. But real madrid this season's favorite but might be a surprise and may be unexpected champion on the team.

They have been playing solid football even without their captain Ronaldo for the first few games.
Imagine what they will do when he finally does start playing again. He will be raining goals again for Real Madrid that is a guarantee.Grin
Everyone know it , real madrid has improved lately under zidane.
Even without cristiano ronaldo , they still play solid as rock.
This is a good situation when you have handled problem incase ronaldo can not play in the important matches.
This is a good coach to emulate, difficult to penetrate the defense of Real Madrid is very difficult, we look backward where Zidane played for Juventus and certainly many lessons to pluck science there, to take and implement the Juventus defense is like a wall of China ..
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
As far as I'm concerned this year, Barcelona. But real madrid this season's favorite but might be a surprise and may be unexpected champion on the team.

They have been playing solid football even without their captain Ronaldo for the first few games.
Imagine what they will do when he finally does start playing again. He will be raining goals again for Real Madrid that is a guarantee.Grin
Everyone know it , real madrid has improved lately under zidane.
Even without cristiano ronaldo , they still play solid as rock.
This is a good situation when you have handled problem incase ronaldo can not play in the important matches.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
It has for many years that Real Madrid not acquired any great player during the market! I don't remember a year without a large purchase.
Perhaps Zidane representing the company decided not to waste money , even if a new player can drag sales of T-shirts and merchandising
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Real Madrid is my choice like everyone else's, as they have the highest potential to win like champions.
They will surely be there in the top 2, and will win the 2017 League too.

I wont say anything about this besides that the winner is unpredictable. The chance for either barcelona or real madrid to win is more or less the same, no one knows the future and could predict it right however one thing for sure the winner of the league wont be known atleast until the end of the season
Both these teams you have mentioned are the best contenders too take the trophy at the end of the season.
I was thinking Atletico Madrid at the start of this season but they have shown they are not champion worthy this year again.

Im not sure wether atletico will be able to atleast be the contender to win the league or not especially that they couldnt even win against two of those new team. However they might be able to catch up at the middle of the season, they did so last season so they might be able to do so once again
You are right but with out getting a solid striker to bring some offensive power that they are in desperate need of their season will be the same as the last. Close but no cigar. Undecided
Defense can only get you so far in La Liga you need the goals to come in to be solid contenders with the likes of Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Real Madrid is my choice like everyone else's, as they have the highest potential to win like champions.

I wont say anything about this besides that the winner is unpredictable. The chance for either barcelona or real madrid to win is more or less the same, no one knows the future and could predict it right however one thing for sure the winner of the league wont be known atleast until the end of the season
Both these teams you have mentioned are the best contenders too take the trophy at the end of the season.
I was thinking Atletico Madrid at the start of this season but they have shown they are not champion worthy this year again.

Im not sure wether atletico will be able to atleast be the contender to win the league or not especially that they couldnt even win against two of those new team. However they might be able to catch up at the middle of the season, they did so last season so they might be able to do so once again
legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
I further believe Real Madrid a strong candidate champion there is no particular reason just my hunch
Zidane is one part of Real Madrid a few years ago I think he knows what it takes Real madrid
Zidane is a legend as a player for Real Madrid and if he could made Real Madrid be the champion this season this is could be awesome achievement because only several people could do that and Guardiola and Luis Enrique already did it got spanish league trophy as the player and as the coach

He could and he will, winning the champions league is a much harder feat that he has accomplished so winning the spanish league should be easy for him. He might or might not be able to win it this season however there is still many other season to come and he will get it sooner or later
i think he doesn't have much time to prove it and this season is mandatory because be a manager of Real Madrid is fully under pressure and usually the owner of Madrid not have much patience to see it because if Real Madrid playing bad with several matches they will immediately sacked the coaches

Thats a common thing in every rich club, which the owner invests his money not for nothing, especially when he has given millions euro for the club. Anw I'm sure Zidane will give his best, and what he do for Real Madrid so far is pretty amazing.
Jump to: