Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 383. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I do not think this match will be easy match for Barcelona , Barcelona and Bilbao matches always have a lot of enthusiasm , and Bilbao play well when they play on their ground , even though Barcelona won the last five matches  , but today I think they will face some difficulties , however I am going to bet on Barcelona @1.60 , because the odds are very attractive .
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
odds are enough high to take Barcelona ML, and I think this is an easy win for Barcelona. but I prefer taking over 2.5 goals with odds higher.

I have read it from flashscore that some of their players wont be playing therefore the score could be much lower than what we have expected. I doubt that it is going to be over 2.5 goals so taking moneyline could be much better isnt it especially the odds for that is not actually low. Quite a good odds for something that is almost sure to win
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
odds are enough high to take Barcelona ML, and I think this is an easy win for Barcelona. but I prefer taking over 2.5 goals with odds higher.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
for todays match i will go for

Athletic Bilbao vs FC Barcelona

bet option is over 2.5 goals and both team to score
Both teams to score should be the best pick for this match.
Unless if athletic bilbao keep playing bad such as what they did in the last match.
One thing that I am pretty sure is Luis Suarez will score goal again today.

I agree with both teams to score, barcelona when playing at home they conceded two goals. so now I think the home team could have scored at least 1 goal.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

Both teams to score should be the best pick for this match.
Unless if athletic bilbao keep playing bad such as what they did in the last match.
One thing that I am pretty sure is Luis Suarez will score goal again today.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Today I expect a tough game for Barcelona, but I think the odds are quire ok to be honest so I will go for them.
They are in good shape, Messi is playing very well, I think they should really win this.

Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona
Barcelona @ 1.52
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I am quite sure Athletic Bilbao is not strong enough to make stop Barcelona on their home ground, definitely Barcelona will win this battle too because their motivation is very high and they know their destination into this league, I staked my amount on this safest option for this match because I have no doubt about it.

Well, many people bet on Barcelona today. Barcelona -1.5 is quite risky imo, for me it's better to pick Barcelona -1 for more safety and over 3 goals.
Activity: 686
When there is match of Barcelona regardless it is at home or away I go for it. Ath Bilbao vs Barcelona money line as usual @1.52 Ml nice odds just because of being at away otherwise was hard to get decent odds for Barcelona. I will say good luck to Bilbao to have defeat with minimum margin. Barcelona will add another victory to its name.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I am quite sure Athletic Bilbao is not strong enough to make stop Barcelona on their home ground, definitely Barcelona will win this battle too because their motivation is very high and they know their destination into this league, I staked my amount on this safest option for this match because I have no doubt about it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Athletic will definitely be highly motivated in this duel, but it is really a big question how much they can objectively do against Barcelona, which is still not at full strength, and they have already demonstrated their lethality. Athletic must play a lot better now, than in the first round and all is questionable again, so we expect the new triumph of Barcelona, perhaps even a convincing one: Asian Handicap -1 Barcelona
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Duo Madrid will win easily, either to make a parlay of both teams.

Real Madrid vs Celta de Vigo Real Madrid -2
Leganes vs Atletico Madrid ML

I kinda lost my faith to atletico madrid after they get a draw on their first game. It is kinda embarassing for them as they were quite good last season to have lost against a new promoted team. Betting for them once again is more like being crazy, it is stupid as well considering that there are so many other bet

Your prediction is correct, atletico madrid only get a draw again with promoted team. 2 times disappointed with atm madrid. I'll skip to the next. really bad!
Always hard for Atletico Madrid to find a goal with Diego Simeone tactic. Even bringing Kevin Gameiro won't make any much change. I understand why Griezmann can't score too,  this is just his first match after returning from the euro 2016 and he just recently lost a award to Ronaldo , so he definitely feeling down now.

I have to say ATL M is back to the normal form, they were lucky to win the laliga in 2014, and they always couldn't get an easy goal like RM and Barce. Simeone is good at defense, but not good at attack. Thats why he got 2 draws against weak teams
Activity: 966

I kinda lost my faith to atletico madrid after they get a draw on their first game. It is kinda embarassing for them as they were quite good last season to have lost against a new promoted team. Betting for them once again is more like being crazy, it is stupid as well considering that there are so many other bet

Your prediction is correct, atletico madrid only get a draw again with promoted team. 2 times disappointed with atm madrid. I'll skip to the next. really bad!
Always hard for Atletico Madrid to find a goal with Diego Simeone tactic. Even bringing Kevin Gameiro won't make any much change. I understand why Griezmann can't score too,  this is just his first match after returning from the euro 2016 and he just recently lost a award to Ronaldo , so he definitely feeling down now.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
will go for one game
ATH.  Bilbao vs Barcelona will go for over 2.5 goals
Activity: 700
Las Palmas is favorite because of several reason but I will not take it as money line. Granada CF will not be so easy for Las Palmas but overall situation is still in favor of Las Palmas. Over 2.5 goals is my pick which is seeming better @1.97. I don't care much who will win but there will be plenty of goals.
legendary
Activity: 1148
My pick today on Liga:

At. Bilbao vs  Barcelona OVER 2,5 goals at quote@ 1,65 (very high for Barcelona)
Villarreal vs Sevilla  OVER 2,5 goals  at quote@ 1,85 (Sevilla 6-4 the last match)
Alavés vs Gijón UNDER 2,5 goals at quote@ 1,60
Las Palmas vs Granada BOTH TEAMS SCORE at quote@ 1,80

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
It is amazing that ATL M just drew with 0-0, I think they don't have chance to be the winner in this season cuz they couldn't get 6 points against promotional teams. Bad

For tonight, Athletic Bilbao vs FC Barcelona, I go for both team to score, Bilbao is good at playing at home, and barca is good at attacking too. So i picked it.

It is so surprising, not really sure whats happening in Atletico Madrid but they were so bad on the first two matches. Simeone needs to do something quickly if they want to compete with Barcelona and Real Madrid to win the title this new season. Otherwise, I doubt they will finish on top 4 at the end of the season.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
It is amazing that ATL M just drew with 0-0, I think they don't have chance to be the winner in this season cuz they couldn't get 6 points against promotional teams. Bad

For tonight, Athletic Bilbao vs FC Barcelona, I go for both team to score, Bilbao is good at playing at home, and barca is good at attacking too. So i picked it.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 714
Barcelona has very good odds for its today encounter with Athletic Bilbao, but I am pretty sure it's much easy for Barcelona to win even it's away, so that I had my bet on Barcelona @1.60 and I think it will be nice to make easy money by betting on this match.
Jump to: