Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 396. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Big win for Barcelona, they win with 6 goals versus Real Betis. Messi and Suarez make many goals on this match and on Sevilla vs RCD Spanyol match, 10 goals happened on this match, wow.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid
Very important for both teams is to start new season as good as possible, because both previously had problems at this first step. Real Madrid is of course favourite however they have a lot of problems with absence of important players and this is good opportunity for home team so we expect them to play with a bit more courage for a victory that should bring us match with a lot of goals :my prediction  over 2.5 goals @ 1.75
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Barcelona  was perfect today at their home and they missed football because they was looking like that . Messi was so happy with Arda they are playing good together and Barcelona shows to us so good 6 goals thank you Barcelona  and i got money because of my bet was over 4.5 goals and i won  too i m happy .
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Barcelona destroyed, humiliated, made fun of Real Betis. Arda started the game and Messi and Suarez finished it. They are playing like a machine this season, without Neymar Arda is rising star. It's wise to play over 2.5 and 3.5 goals for Barcelona and over 6.5 goals for opponents like this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I see this match other way as everyone knew Barcelona will win marginally but Betis succeeded to score 2 goals against Barcelona that is more interesting for me. Barcelona is all time best team but Betis will appear as one of the good teams in new season this is my prediction after watching this match specially. There were so many goal attempts overall it was interesting match.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Great start for Barcelona to score so many goals in the first half. I saw them with 3 goals then I knew they will win this one with no issues whatsoever.  Grin
Don't know what the final score is because I am watching another game that I have placed bets on but those that bet over 3.5 goals must be very happy with their wins!
Congratulations to you all as I wish I had placed a bet on this game instead of the one that looks like I am going to lose. Embarrassed
Activity: 686
I have won my bet on over 3.5 goals with the help of Betis into first half, Barcelona is always making rain of goals and I hope it will make score few more goals as a lot of time remaining for this game.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Barcelona will play today with  Real Betis i think Barcelona is so strong team in their home because of Barcelona will win easy and the score will over 4.5 goals .
Barcelona always be strong team wherever they play home or away that would not be so different because most of their results will be win however i think over 4.5 goals is too risky for these matches indeed almost on every matches Barcelona has been win more than 2 goals but i personally more likely to pick over 3.5 goals for these matches

Half time Barcelona 3 - 1 Real Betis, This seems easy to be over 4.5 goals. Barcelona should be able to make one more goal, so my bet -2.5 goal win Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Barcelona will play today with  Real Betis i think Barcelona is so strong team in their home because of Barcelona will win easy and the score will over 4.5 goals .
Barcelona always be strong team wherever they play home or away that would not be so different because most of their results will be win however i think over 4.5 goals is too risky for these matches indeed almost on every matches Barcelona has been win more than 2 goals but i personally more likely to pick over 3.5 goals for these matches
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Barcelona v Real Betis ( barcelona -2 )
Who the team can beat barcelona in spanish league maybe only one or three team but real betis is not the one of three team.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Today I will go for Barcelona vs Betis. I don't think Barcelona will have any trouble vs Betis, so I will go for the over market. I expect a few goals, but I will still play careful so I will just go for the over 3.5.

Barcelona v Betis
Over 3.5 Goals @ 1.75
Activity: 756
Barcelona will play today with  Real Betis i think Barcelona is so strong team in their home because of Barcelona will win easy and the score will over 4.5 goals .

Yeah, that is certainly true. I also think that this time the Barcelona match will end in a big win, as viewed from opposite barcelona is much more ugly. I'm sure barcelona will be the winner in their games.
Activity: 1582
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Can't believe the fact that Real Madrid did not until the start of the season period make a ridiculously high priced player addition, with how the teams look right now, I think Barcelona is the top contender to win the league this year (although you can never be sure), but there offense looks better than Real's.

RM has a strong team and so many brilliant players. That's why they don't add new players(morata is one) RM has many best midfielders like kroos, modric, casemiro, james, asensio, kovacic, isco. No need to buy more.

They are a rich club and wants an instant success instead of relying on the young players. Wether you like it or not they will keep on purchasing top star and young players needs to struggle more if they want to be a part of the team, sadly this happened to morata before however right now he is back to the team after proving himself
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
There's not good odds for Barcelona match unfortunately but I found one to play.
Home Team To Score 4+ and Win @ 2.24
Barcelona probably win this one by 3 or 4 goals. If they score 4 goals this bet will come. For 2.24 odd it's good to risk some coins.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Can't believe the fact that Real Madrid did not until the start of the season period make a ridiculously high priced player addition, with how the teams look right now, I think Barcelona is the top contender to win the league this year (although you can never be sure), but there offense looks better than Real's.

RM has a strong team and so many brilliant players. That's why they don't add new players(morata is one) RM has many best midfielders like kroos, modric, casemiro, james, asensio, kovacic, isco. No need to buy more.
Activity: 54
Activity: 24
Granada CF vs Villarreal, both have so many new players for this new season so that it will be little tough to make any prediction, I will place my bet on both teams to score @1.97 because I am pretty sure about, from my point of view this encounter will be draw or Villarreal has some chance to win.
i don't know but my feeling told me villareal will win today match.
i will try to follow my guts villareal to win the match @2.84 looks a very high odd.
another bet option maybe the first half will finished draw @2 or so.

Sevilla is very favorite at home, and the away team is not good. No doubt that I would bet on Sevilla -0.5 or over 1.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Granada CF vs Villarreal, both have so many new players for this new season so that it will be little tough to make any prediction, I will place my bet on both teams to score @1.97 because I am pretty sure about, from my point of view this encounter will be draw or Villarreal has some chance to win.
i don't know but my feeling told me villareal will win today match.
i will try to follow my guts villareal to win the match @2.84 looks a very high odd.
another bet option maybe the first half will finished draw @2 or so.
Activity: 686
Jump to: