Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 398. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I have my bet on both teams to score @2.06 on today encounter Deportivo vs Eibar. Even this pick has very smart chance to happen but I would like to take risk on this. Eibar played very nice in previous season that is why I think it will get succeed to make score a goal into this match as away.

They both scored and I can really complain about the result. I was hoping atleast deportivo could win with a higher score because I was putting deportivo -1 for this match and yet the score was 2-1. I was quite dissapointed to the fact that they seems to not be playing seriously, they could have won by atleast 3-1
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
 FC Sevilla vs Espanyol we have already had a chance to see Sevilla in action and they have showed two faces, while Espanyol was excellent in their friendly matches and they are about to play their first competing match. It seems like this match might be very interesting with Sevilla being a favourite here and with very great expectations from Espanyol and therefore both teams might score here: both teams to score  @ 1.79
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Malaga vs Osasuna. I have my bet on Malaga because it has very good chance to beat Osasuna. I am quite sure Malaga will play more encouraging on its own home ground because it has very good advantage. Malaga is more experienced side and have more better approach on this game.
Malaga just made a goal now , but i must say that they are really playing poor , out of 6 attack on goal only two went towards goal other were here and there, i feel that if they continue like this then there may be a goal from other side soon.
anyways good luck with your bet.
malaga did not play effectively , as results they must suffering draw at home.

the full time for this match are malaga 1-1 osasuna , so many fouls and yellow cards in this match clearly osasuna play a little bit dirty. malaga can not keep the 1-0 winning , and draw in the first match are not a good starts of the season.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Malaga vs Osasuna. I have my bet on Malaga because it has very good chance to beat Osasuna. I am quite sure Malaga will play more encouraging on its own home ground because it has very good advantage. Malaga is more experienced side and have more better approach on this game.
Malaga just made a goal now , but i must say that they are really playing poor , out of 6 attack on goal only two went towards goal other were here and there, i feel that if they continue like this then there may be a goal from other side soon.

At first I thought Malaga had no trouble against promotion team of D2 Malaga is better than Osasuna but in fact they can not get 3 points
Whereas before I was sure Malaga win at least 2 goals so I'm confident  for Malaga -0.5 but I was wrong bet lose really bad feeling
at the beginning of this season matches in LALiga unpredictable probably still in adaptation.
Activity: 140
My prediction for the game between Barcelona vs Real Betis is clearly that  Barcelona are favourites of this clash. However, I don't expect a big win. Barcelona have several important players unavailable, besides they had little time to prepare for this match because of the game against Sevilla in mid-week.so i predict that barcelona wins with 2 to 3 goals scored
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Two games tonight.
Deportivo vs Eibar --> Deportivo wins (1.94)
Might be a risky bet I'll give a try.Especially with the beginning of a new season surprises are not unexpected.

Malaga vs Osasuna --> Malaga wins (1.57)
Would be really suprised if Malaga messes it up.Osasuna as former team of Segunda Division shouldn't have any real chance.

your bet is too risky as malaga is having some problem, so in this match under 2.5 goal is good bet and other match deportivo can win easily but i think their also goal will be less. so both match under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 528
I have my bet on both teams to score @2.06 on today encounter Deportivo vs Eibar. Even this pick has very smart chance to happen but I would like to take risk on this. Eibar played very nice in previous season that is why I think it will get succeed to make score a goal into this match as away.

Oh bro, i did the same bet with you, feel so lucky lol. Laliga teams are good at score goals, thats why i like betting both team to score.
Activity: 700
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Deportivo vs Eibar: Deportivo was very good in the summer break, also with full squad before this game, so I expect a good start for the team. They beat Eibar with 2-0 in the previous 2 home games and now I expect a home win for Deportivo again.

Deportivo is not a strong team in La Liga, but their opponent Eibar is weaker, so yes, Deportivo has higher chance to win this match than Eibar. Even I guess the result will be over 2.5 goals and Deportivo win first half.

Both teams to score also good on this match, i think both teams will make a goal at least 1 and over 2.5 goals will be good too. I predict Deportivo win 2-1 or draw 2-2.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Two games tonight.
Deportivo vs Eibar --> Deportivo wins (1.94)
Might be a risky bet I'll give a try.Especially with the beginning of a new season surprises are not unexpected.

Malaga vs Osasuna --> Malaga wins (1.57)
Would be really suprised if Malaga messes it up.Osasuna as former team of Segunda Division shouldn't have any real chance.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Deportivo vs Eibar: Deportivo was very good in the summer break, also with full squad before this game, so I expect a good start for the team. They beat Eibar with 2-0 in the previous 2 home games and now I expect a home win for Deportivo again.

Deportivo is not a strong team in La Liga, but their opponent Eibar is weaker, so yes, Deportivo has higher chance to win this match than Eibar. Even I guess the result will be over 2.5 goals and Deportivo win first half.

I do think that both team is equal so its kinda hard to determine which is going to win. Both team was quite great in the pre season game so if you wish to compare both then start to look back further through their last season statistic and you can see that eibar is not doing so bad in fact they are slightly better than deportivo
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

Activity: 140
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Malaga vs Osasuna both teams are defeat each other and strength from them is not so different i guess but since 2011 everytime they were met the results will less than 2 goals and i think it would happened again so my prediction for these matches results will be under 2.5 goals
Yeah i've checked their recent history and malaga always hard to win against osasuna if they win the big only have a gap 2 goals. agree maybe this match would goes with rarely goals.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
I am also quite sure Malaga is very strong side and it has edge for this encounter with Osasuna, I will pick Malaga ML for betting because I would like to stake amount on minimum risk factor there, even there is pretty good chance for Malaga to win this match by huge margin and handicap is also have very good chance to make profit.
recently an odds around 1.4 to 1.7 always won on home teams for the first match ,
i am also believe malaga will win the match and both teams will scoring ,
but i don't think a handicap bet for this match will work , it is hard to pick which one ,
malaga moneyline 1.6 and both teams to score 2.2 enough for me.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Malaga vs Osasuna both teams are defeat each other and strength from them is not so different i guess but since 2011 everytime they were met the results will less than 2 goals and i think it would happened again so my prediction for these matches results will be under 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1008
I am also quite sure Malaga is very strong side and it has edge for this encounter with Osasuna, I will pick Malaga ML for betting because I would like to stake amount on minimum risk factor there, even there is pretty good chance for Malaga to win this match by huge margin and handicap is also have very good chance to make profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Malaga vs Osasuna. The first match for Spain La Liga, i pick over 2.5 goals and Malaga spread for this match. I think this match will have many goals.
Jump to: