Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 409. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Barcelona will have one more two-a-day on Friday before Saturday’s trip to Dublin to take on Celtic in their first friendly of the 2016/17 preseason.

The have two injured Montoya and Mathieu. Interesting game to watch
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Barcelona FC or  Atletico Madrid. More likely Barcelona again.

They still have Messi, Neymar and Suarez
Very interesting game, Barcelona will probably experience a bit overwhelmed against Atletico Madrid are now.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

i agree, especially because have Suarez. needless to say anything for Messi, but Suarez is best striker today. thanks to him Liverpool came to the threshold of titles. Always sixth or seventh Liverpool.
In Spain also play very well. still playing at maximum
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
If the atletico madrid will buy a great striker  (Diego Costa? ) can seriously compete for victory of Liga
No, he is not a great striker. He is just an ordinary player who loving play dirty. But yeah, he is suitable with Atletico's style, which sometimes most of Atletico players played dirty too by making many fouls lol.
That's a skill diego costa have make other player emotional than will get card for as a great finisher maybe yeah by looking when he play for atletico madrid but not when he play for chelsea.
with Atleico style of play they would get the best out Costa as he will also have Antonio Greizman by his side also Saul Niguez and Carrasco would give him plenty of scoring chances and with that they can bring the competition level with Barca and Real Madrid
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
If the atletico madrid will buy a great striker  (Diego Costa? ) can seriously compete for victory of Liga
No, he is not a great striker. He is just an ordinary player who loving play dirty. But yeah, he is suitable with Atletico's style, which sometimes most of Atletico players played dirty too by making many fouls lol.
That's a skill diego costa have make other player emotional than will get card for as a great finisher maybe yeah by looking when he play for atletico madrid but not when he play for chelsea.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Hello everyone I would like to inform you that the registration for the VIII Tipster Championship is already open!
You probably know us already, so come and join us again. Remember it's free to enter, you get a 70mBTC participation prize even if you don't get to top7 prizes, so everyone wins.

We will also keep our side competition with 1BTC prize pool, so 3 ways of winning here.
Great added value to your bets!

Here is the registration link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467

Hope you join us, and good luck to your bets!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Just talk that you are hate Chelsea and you hate the whole players too lol.

Haters will only see someone on bad side only, erasing the whole good sides.  Diego Costa has scored 43 goals from 93 appearances at atletico Madrid and 32 goals from 54 appearances at chelsea so far , still call him an ordinary striker? Stay away from hate something too much .
Lol sorry Hazard, I know Costa is your teammate, but he is not that great for me lol.
And fyi I'm not Chelsea hater, I like to watch every their match. I just dislike this guy. Well he has good skill, but bad attitude. Football is not only about skill mate, but also respect and attitude. The best example is Balotelli, if you know him, then you will understand my point.
Yes he is , if you have played football with him directly you will know the real Diego costa .

He has a bad attitude only when he play footbal on the field, he did not bring that bad attitude to real life / in daily activities,  did you ever heard diego costa punch someone outside football field? No i am sure you never heard it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
personally hoping for a smaller team like Cordoba etc to make a impact this season, the story of leicster should inspire smaller teams in la liga for sure hopefully there are more surprises Cheesy

Would be interesting, that any team could make a surprise and fight for La Liga championship. But on real world, only Barcelona - Madrid - Atletico de Madrid have possibilities to win.

like the miracle of the Premier league where everyone would not suspect Leicester city will come out as winners Grin

but the Spanish league dominated by three teams each year, so it's hard to expect other teams to be champions.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Diego Costa is perfect for the style of play of D. Simeone . With Griezmann form a pair of at least 50 goals at season . Imagine Diego Costa in place of F.Torres that is no longer that of 10 years ago.
I am convinced that with Diego Costa or another striker at this level ( for example Lacazette ) the atletico madrid will win la liga .

Activity: 840
Haters will only see someone on bad side only, erasing the whole good sides.  Diego Costa has scored 43 goals from 93 appearances at atletico Madrid and 32 goals from 54 appearances at chelsea so far , still call him an ordinary striker? Stay away from hate something too much .

Diego costa made as much foul as goals that he had scored for both atletico and chelsea. The foul that he has made is no longer could be tolerate as he was quite brutal on the field and atletico is paying for a brutal kid that tries to show pff his anger to the world instead of a striker if they are really going to sign him back
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
i was remember that yesterday I saw the old matches tape Barcelona vs Real Madrid that Jose Enrique and Zidane still playing for their teams and they were fighting in the middle of the match and i'm so curious that this season could be very exciting for them and they don't want to lost each other
they both will always try to show an interesting game for the sake of their careers in the future. the team that they hold is not just any team, but the team of the ruling in European soil. various pressures will make them more spirit in achievement in the next season.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

Lol sorry Hazard, I know Costa is your teammate, but he is not that great for me lol.
And fyi I'm not Chelsea hater, I like to watch every their match. I just dislike this guy. Well he has good skill, but bad attitude. Football is not only about skill mate, but also respect and attitude. The best example is Balotelli, if you know him, then you will understand my point.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

i think is altetico madir buy diego costa cointaider win and victory spanish league 2016/2017
cointainder strong still barcelona and atletico madird
another team only target place third and fourth rank is finish table competition
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
I thought they already have it on the roster? If they did I totally agree with you that they will unstoppable as a force to be reckoned with and will be the victor at the final cup game.
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 1470
personally hoping for a smaller team like Cordoba etc to make a impact this season, the story of leicster should inspire smaller teams in la liga for sure hopefully there are more surprises Cheesy

Would be interesting, that any team could make a surprise and fight for La Liga championship. But on real world, only Barcelona - Madrid - Atletico de Madrid have possibilities to win.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Jump to: