Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 414. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
yeah perez really bad, and I think he should not be sacked Carlo Ancelotti and replace it with rafa benitez.
for zidane, maybe next season is his chance to handle real madrid for one season, but if he can win La liga and Champions League he may take longer with real madrid.

It will be damn awful if zidane got sacked next year if he cant bring any trophy for real madrid , he is the club legend and had made so many contribution for the club. If perez gonna sack him because of a bad season then he is out of his mind, he will end up sacking every great coach in few years
No I don't think Zidane will be sack even if he didn't win UCL trophy because he only manage RM for only half season
In fact Perez should sack himself , he the one that should leave the club because his bad management that made RM missed a lot opportunity to win trophy for many years

The best for Real Madrid would be sack its president, a big team can't change its coach every year. To have a solid team the manager needs time to solve its problems.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
yeah perez really bad, and I think he should not be sacked Carlo Ancelotti and replace it with rafa benitez.
for zidane, maybe next season is his chance to handle real madrid for one season, but if he can win La liga and Champions League he may take longer with real madrid.

It will be damn awful if zidane got sacked next year if he cant bring any trophy for real madrid , he is the club legend and had made so many contribution for the club. If perez gonna sack him because of a bad season then he is out of his mind, he will end up sacking every great coach in few years
No I don't think Zidane will be sack even if he didn't win UCL trophy because he only manage RM for only half season
In fact Perez should sack himself , he the one that should leave the club because his bad management that made RM missed a lot opportunity to win trophy for many years
yes it is likely if Real Madrid can not win trophies UCL, zidane will be fired. but so far I think real madrid under zidane very good, too fast if perez fired zidane, he should be able to give a chance 1 season.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Merit: 502
Barcelona ever been lose once in one season by at least one weak team or one of real madrid or atletico madrid. so i think they are not invincible team.

Do you even forget that they lose like 3-4 times in a row before? They are a bad team but lucky enough to win the league thats all, real madrid or atletico is much better than them but their were luckier. They could have won the league sooner but they are bad and lame therefore they need until the last game to claim it

Anything can happen on football. Before they having lose streak, Barcelona was on top with the total points are many from the others. Even when they lose 3-4 times streak, they still can be champion on this season.
Well if Perez didn't hire Rafael Benitez who ruined Real Madrid and let Zidane become the coach on early season, I think Real Madrid have won La Liga. With those problem, even Real Madrid just have 1 point gap with Barca in the end of season.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Barcelona ever been lose once in one season by at least one weak team or one of real madrid or atletico madrid. so i think they are not invincible team.

Do you even forget that they lose like 3-4 times in a row before? They are a bad team but lucky enough to win the league thats all, real madrid or atletico is much better than them but their were luckier. They could have won the league sooner but they are bad and lame therefore they need until the last game to claim it

Anything can happen on football. Before they having lose streak, Barcelona was on top with the total points are many from the others. Even when they lose 3-4 times streak, they still can be champion on this season.
Well if Perez didn't hire Rafael Benitez who ruined Real Madrid and let Zidane become the coach on early season, I think Real Madrid have won La Liga. With those problem, even Real Madrid just have 1 point gap with Barca in the end of season.
legendary
Activity: 1050

a team called as a bad team if they got nothing in the end of the season.
you can not say barcelona are a bad team because they lost 3-4 times in a row while they won the league.
barcelona has the most trophies ever in european football clubs with 86 trophies, now how you still can say they are bad team?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 714
Me, myself and I

a red card will not affect Barcelona game because the game they are very compact and organized. even if the Barcelona got two red cards they can still survive even be able to win with such circumstances. This is a miracle.

Thats stupid, getting 2 red cards means the probability for them to win will be less and it is hard to play with 9 players against 11 players. You could choose to defend well with 9 players however you wont be able to attack which means you wont be able to score and there is no way that you can win with that
something like this could possibly happen to Barcelona, because they have players that are solid and classy. I dub Barcelona as a team of magical.
It sounds like an invincible team that wont get any losing, but in fact they have beaten in UCL and even almost lost La Liga title with dumb performance in the end of season. Well Barcelona is not that amazing, sooner or later their era will be over.
legendary

a red card will not affect Barcelona game because the game they are very compact and organized. even if the Barcelona got two red cards they can still survive even be able to win with such circumstances. This is a miracle.

Thats stupid, getting 2 red cards means the probability for them to win will be less and it is hard to play with 9 players against 11 players. You could choose to defend well with 9 players however you wont be able to attack which means you wont be able to score and there is no way that you can win with that
something like this could possibly happen to Barcelona, because they have players that are solid and classy. I dub Barcelona as a team of magical.
It sounds like an invincible team that wont get any losing, but in fact they have beaten in UCL and even almost lost La Liga title with dumb performance in the end of season. Well Barcelona is not that amazing, sooner or later their era will be over.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

Activity: 966

barca played with 10 players almost full hour then sevilla got 1 red card and they played extra time with 10 players each on end of second extra time 2 red card was given to them
Ever Banega shouldn't commit the fouls , that red card definitely change the whole things
Barcelona transform form defend to more attack , they give no chance to Sevilla in extra time
Because Barcelona know if that match go through penalty shootout , result might not be the same
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

barca played with 10 players almost full hour then sevilla got 1 red card and they played extra time with 10 players each on end of second extra time 2 red card was given to them
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
what a game that was can someone predict this to so good i must say

first Mascherano got red card and barca played with 10 players, that wasnt enough for Sevilla they didnt score and they got in 90+ minute also red card Banega
overtime was equal 10 players on field for both team and that was materialized on barca 2 goals in extra time first alba then neymar and additional red card for Sevilla in 120+ for Carrico

can this game got any better 3 red card 2 goals and must mentioned that Suarez got injured
game was excellent in the end

Yeah, when Barcelona get a red card i thought Sevilla will win on this match but Barcelona can make it and win until extra time. It's must be feel good for Barcelona.
legendary
Most people include me surely prefer Barcelona to win, but I don't agree with your reason. Winning europa league's title doesn't mean they are not interested with another title. I'm sure they have high ambition to get double winner on this season, and make this match become interesting to be watched. My bet is Suarez to score. Good luck

Lost my bet, and I am confused now why I picked that Roll Eyes Sevilla actually did job well by holding Barca until extra time, I guess most people didn't expect it. Congrats for Barca, it will be the last cup for you, next season will be harder Cool

I also lost a few days yesterday when I bet in the final game I always lose. all ended draw 0-0. really unique.
Do you think it has been fixed? Cheesy Its kinda rare to see all of cup final matches got draw result in normal time on the last weekend.
lol of course not Cheesy, but this is truly unique. final situation may be very different, so each team played very strong.
whereas I bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score for all final games, I lost quite a lot when it.
Yeah, it showed that both team deserved to play in final match, and showed their best. I also lost on those matches, then I hope it wont happen in UCL final on this saturday (but I guess it will Cheesy).
Merit: 503
lol of course not Cheesy, but this is truly unique. final situation may be very different, so each team played very strong.
whereas I bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score for all final games, I lost quite a lot when it.

It was in fact one sided game, barcelona got alot of opportunity but sevilla was defending quite well. Even suarez was frustated with it, he could have alot of good chance to score however sevilla was not even letting him touch the ball. It was great to see that they could be defending so well against barcelona

but unfortunately Sevilla ultimately lose, because I think they are very tired of playing for over 120 minutes, especially they have played in the Europa league final.
legendary

It was in fact one sided game, barcelona got alot of opportunity but sevilla was defending quite well. Even suarez was frustated with it, he could have alot of good chance to score however sevilla was not even letting him touch the ball. It was great to see that they could be defending so well against barcelona
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Most people include me surely prefer Barcelona to win, but I don't agree with your reason. Winning europa league's title doesn't mean they are not interested with another title. I'm sure they have high ambition to get double winner on this season, and make this match become interesting to be watched. My bet is Suarez to score. Good luck

Lost my bet, and I am confused now why I picked that Roll Eyes Sevilla actually did job well by holding Barca until extra time, I guess most people didn't expect it. Congrats for Barca, it will be the last cup for you, next season will be harder Cool

I also lost a few days yesterday when I bet in the final game I always lose. all ended draw 0-0. really unique.
Do you think it has been fixed? Cheesy Its kinda rare to see all of cup final matches got draw result in normal time on the last weekend.
Jump to: