Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 428. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Deportivo v Real Madrid - Real Madrid @ 1.04
Granada v Barcelona - Barcelona @ 1.08
%4 + %8 profit for 80 minutes. Seems legit.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
Granada CF  VS  FC Barcelona as we know Barcelona have to win to get a trophy laliga I'm sure barcelona win in the first round
such as Real Madrid have scored in the 10th minute
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I have a dream last night

take deportivo lacoruna +2

final score will be 1-2

Wish your dream be wrong. I have a huge stake on Real today.
Your bet is safe. Last I checked deportivo lacoruna had 27 odds to win this match which is next to impossible against Cristiano Ronaldo and company today. They are just too strong to let such a weaker team beat them now. It will be a blow out in goals for Real Madrid.
The match are just started few minutes ago and Ronaldo has already score one
I believe Ronaldo will score lot of goals and be the top score again !
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Real madrid are on top of league table now Cheesy Cristiano Ronaldo scored in first 10 minutes.
Let's see how long Granada can hold barcelona to make real madrid as la liga champion.
The title race still go on!
Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com

final score will be 1-2

Your bet is safe. Last I checked deportivo lacoruna had 27 odds to win this match which is next to impossible against Cristiano Ronaldo and company today. They are just too strong to let such a weaker team beat them now. It will be a blow out in goals for Real Madrid.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 300
Free City Individual

final score will be 1-2

Activity: 994
my parlay for the last matches of spanish league

Deportivo vs Real Madrid, over 2,5 goals
Granada vs Barcelona, over 3.5 goals
Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo, Atletico Madrid win
This is how I bet on over/under on goals but instead of Atletico to win I put Real Madrid to win at half and Atletico Madrid to go over 3.5 goals on a whim.
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
Barcelona must win this match to be champion of La liga. R.Madrid could win but they will not be champion they have to play UCL for next match.  
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Athletic Bilbao  VS  Sevilla - Both teams to score
I was a little hesitant to bet on the big teams Real Madrid , Barcelona , Atletico Madrid because I was confused choosing a suitable betting
these teams will win but the odds are too low so I bet on Athletic Bilbao vs Sevilla both teams to score.

Real Madrid and Barcelona surely will win. but I am also quite confused when the odds are small, and must take the risk handicap or over-goal higher
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Athletic Bilbao  VS  Sevilla - Both teams to score
I was a little hesitant to bet on the big teams Real Madrid , Barcelona , Atletico Madrid because I was confused choosing a suitable betting
these teams will win but the odds are too low so I bet on Athletic Bilbao vs Sevilla both teams to score.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
my parlay for the last matches of spanish league

Deportivo vs Real Madrid, over 2,5 goals
Granada vs Barcelona, over 3.5 goals
Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo, Atletico Madrid win
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

final score will be 1-2
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
I think that Barcelona will win its match vs Granada, and Madrid win win against Deportivo. The odds are very low on both. I didn't spect surprises on the end of La Liga.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Are people expecting for Sevilla to play with their B team since odds are so high, despite that playing +1.5 handicap @ 1.92 on Sevilla looks tempting

I believe so. Winning today's game is useless so it is very likely for Sevilla to rest their key players to prepare for the Europa League final 4 days later.
Activity: 994
Are people expecting for Sevilla to play with their B team since odds are so high, despite that playing +1.5 handicap @ 1.92 on Sevilla looks tempting
The other games being played today are of more highly profiled teams that have a chance to make their championship titles. But their odds are not that high. So I might put some on this match instead now that I see the odds are nearly doubled the amount wagered.
Activity: 420
Athletic Bilbao vs Sevilla. I pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score and Athletic Bilbao spread.
Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Madrid. I pick over 3 goals and Deportivo spread, i think this match will have many goals.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I am very confident that Barcelona will win the game today and win La Liga, but I am not sure if it will be a big win, so I will bet on Granada vs Barcelona under 4 @ 2.103 today.

That is the same bet I put on them because the odds are big enough to make something on this game instead of nothing on just a win from Barcelona.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Barcelona and Real Madrid have taken the Spanish la liga title race down to wire hoping for last minute upsets like Deportivo La Coruna holding the   mighty Barcelona for a draw

hard for barcelona slip in the last game is like a final. because they did not get the Champions League trophy, so they should get a trophy La liga.
Activity: 406
Barcelona and Real Madrid have taken the Spanish la liga title race down to wire hoping for last minute upsets like Deportivo La Coruna holding the   mighty Barcelona for a draw
legendary
Activity: 910
Deportivo v Real Madrid of course here Real Madrid will win by huge margin.It will be a match with rain of goals.Half Time real Madrid to win @1.52 and first half over 1.5 goals @1.70 these are the option I picked.Chances for both teams to score are but are lower even Deportivo is at home.

this is the last game, and Real Madrid had to win the game, no matter the winner or not. anything can happen. and I am sure will be many goals in this match. but interesting enough previous match Deportivo win 2-0 against Villarreal, it means that both teams will score.
i also think madrid is going to win in this match, deportivo wont stand a chance against madrid, for this time bet i predict both team will score a goal and its going to be over 3.5goals

Do you know why I believe Real Madrid will lose? Because of the Pichichi award, C. Ronaldo will try to score 5 goals against Deportivo to overtake Suarez. As a result, he won't pass the ball to his teammates.
I agree that is why I did not pick a winner in this match but put it over on goals for 4.5 because a team can't win without some sort of leadership and if Ronaldo is going to hog the ball then that is no leader in my eyes.
Jump to: