Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 431. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
That last minute goal though. It seems like many people here bet over 2.5 goals include me, and it's lose. I thought this match will have many goals.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
real sociedad goal was in 90' , i thought the match will end draw but i won the bet on under 2.5 goals.

It was indeed a lucky goal however the thing is that real sociedad win this game. It was great to see such things happen in football, not everyday you could look into a match that is going to be a draw however some dramatic goal happen at the injury time which makes you lose your bets today
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
damn Real Sociedad scored in the final minutes final score 0-1   Sad  no one thinks Valencia lose
all bets are lost to both teams to score
i guess only less people who think valencia will win the match , they are not better than real sociedad this season. if we take a look to the final table , you will see real sociedad are above valencia position.

real sociedad goal was in 90' , i thought the match will end draw but i won the bet on under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 406
Valencia vs Real Sociedad I'm sure to bet @ML on Real Sociedad, I think Valencia is bad 3 consecutive games did not win and the last 10 matches only 2 got wins 1 draw and 7 losses

Lucky, I have my bet @ML on Real Sociedad and Score 1-0, I'm sure Real Sociedad will win,
your bet both teams to score is bad choice for this game.

What odds did you get for them to win? I didn't even look at them since Valencia were favorites to win this match and so I bet on them.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
It was a great game from real sociedad. I bet that everyone is losing quite alot of money betting for valencia. This is football, everything is undetermined in the textbook so Im expecting that barcelona could lose as well today and real madrid will be getting the champions title, it will be great to see that happens
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Valencia vs Real Sociedad I'm sure to bet @ML on Real Sociedad, I think Valencia is bad 3 consecutive games did not win and the last 10 matches only 2 got wins 1 draw and 7 losses

Lucky, I have my bet @ML on Real Sociedad and Score 1-0, I'm sure Real Sociedad will win,
your bet both teams to score is bad choice for this game.
Activity: 406
damn Real Sociedad scored in the final minutes final score 0-1   Sad  no one thinks Valencia lose
I know, what a disappointing game as I forsure thought that Valencia was going to win it as they had solid opportunities in the first half and thought they would score. That is why I put valencia to win in the first half but lost that one too.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Not a good bet on Valencia vs Real Sociedad both teams seem like haven't interest on the match, the only goal was scored on minute 94. I thought that we would see more than 2.5 goals. Better luck for tomorrow matches.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
It was a big lose from all sides , both team to score ( not happened ) , Valencia win ( not happened ) , more than 2.5 ( not happened )  , I lost a lot in this match , I hope to offset in tomorrow's matches .
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
This weekend title is decided i hope for barca cuz to be honest no barca or rm can lose
I dont want to see them do like atm
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I wanted to go for Valencia v Sociedad, on under 3.5, but the game is now live with 17min, and the odds are to low, so I will go for both teams to score.

Valencia v Sociedad
Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.69
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Valencia showed good game against Real Madrid  is is fact but that match has become past.I think chances are equal for both teams to win this match.Valencia as well as Real Sociedad has capacity to overcome.Both teams to score yes @1.46 on what I placed my bet.

I also think both teams to score will be easy one to  make good profit because this match has potential both teams will make score a goal against each other.

Agree with you both in addition to the over 2.5 goals bet both teams to score is very decent
though based on head to head they rarely do so, but the current situation is different the performance of this team is almost the same
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Double chance Sociedad or draw for me this time @1.82.I don't agree on Valencia even I saw its game in last match.That was quite unexpected what happened.I am neither under estimating it.Sociedad is one of the best team and is strong enough to fight back.My opinion is to see a draw match.
Activity: 714
Valencia showed good game against Real Madrid  is is fact but that match has become past.I think chances are equal for both teams to win this match.Valencia as well as Real Sociedad has capacity to overcome.Both teams to score yes @1.46 on what I placed my bet.
Activity: 658
I placed my bet on Valencia @2.01 as i have very good reason to place bet on it because into its previous encounter with Real Madrid is played much better and it is good sign to make some money when it will meet Real Sociedad on home ground.
Activity: 700
Valencia played a great match against Real Madrid even it was at away.Last match's victory will have huge effect on its energy and confidence level against Real Sociedad tonight.I will take chance on Valencia because it worth on these high odds of @2 ML.
Activity: 686
Maybe Valencia will get succeed to take advantage by playing on its home ground but it is pretty hard to say at this moment, i think bet on over 2.5 goals would be more good choice and it will make some profit there.
Activity: 728
Valencia v Real Sociedad Asian Handicap is the area where I see some good potential with minimum risk.A bet Sociedad +1 @ 1.4 AH looks pretty awesome.I will be interesting match by all aspects as both teams will fight tight.In any case the winning margin for any team will not be high and it will be close call.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Why so high odds for Real Sociedad vs Valencia game?

2.5 for under 2.5, and 1.5+ for under 3.5

I'll go for under 3.5, seems pretty safe for the odd

Perhaps because Valencia are playing at home and have some good record like against Barcelona and Real Madrid a few weeks ago
So the bookies consider that Valencia is strong enough now but that's just my opinion do not know what exactly happened
Jump to: